Legitimate Post?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Legitimate Post?

Postby steve » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 3:02 pm)

ModeratorX,

Why was my post removed? I just carefully read the guidelines. I can honestly say,
I do not see how even one of those guidelines was broken.
Hey, I am not a natural writer. It takes me quite a bit of time and effort
to come up with a post. Also, I sincerely think most appreciate what I have to say.
I know I appreciate what many others here have to say. To have a post deleted,
without any explanation, especially when I think the post is of value,
and even more, when I sincerely want an answer to such a natural
question, comes off like a slap in the face.

1)I did not call anyone a name, nor did I make a threat.
2)Since it was a New Post, I surely did not stray off topic. Also, The Big H and charges of anti-semitism are clearly connected.
3)The post really had one point. I'll explain below.
4)It was not particularly lengthy.
5)It did not lack focus.

I expressed that, if the H was indeed true, then I can understand
a believer's resentment towards some of us. My post simply wanted to ask some of the believers, specifically AshesAreBurning,
What if the Big H was shown to be a Lie. Then would
he admit that some anti-semitic reaction is natural.
Then, the way to solve this impasse was to debate in a calm manner.

Just what about this was cause for deletion? I am not being a smart ass.
I really want to know.

To recap: Some of the believers express hostility towards some of the
Posters' anti-semitic sentiments. I, for one, will not apologize for my attitude.
I want to ask any believer, if the H was indeed a Lie, would he
understand some anit-semitic sentiment.

At the risk of offending a Moderator, I am including the original post.
I do not do this to upset a Moderator, but, I want anyone who reads my post to opine as to whether or not it is appropriate for this Forum.

Here was my post:

Ashes,

For the time being I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you truly believe in the Big H. Of course, I do feel you are intentionally avoiding any argument that shows the H to be a lie, but I want to make another point right now.

Now, in other threads, you seem to be quite perturbed by what you see as anti-semitic sentiment here.

Now, I will say something to you. If, and really, this is a gigantic if, if Germany really murdered 6e6 jews, or thereabouts, for the sole reason that jews wore funny caps on their heads, then I agree that would be an outrage. And, if someone came along and 'denied' it, and I, for one, felt as if the case for the Big H was beyond question, then I also would be quite angry at these 'deniers'. I would also think they were hateful, unreasonable, anti-semites.

So, on one level, I can understand your attitude. However, I want to ask you a few things.

You seem angry that some of us clearly have an issue with jews. Well, what if we were right about the Big H? That would mean all the jewish 'eye-witnesses' were bald ass liars. Imagine that. All those incredible stories. They are not Irish people telling all those lies. They are/were jews! Imagine the H was a Lie. Then what to make of people sitting in German jails for publicly expressing serious doubts about the Gas Chambers? What to make of the horrible ways Germans are depicted on TV? (And by the way, Ashes, referring to something you said in another thread, jews do indeed have almost total ownership/control of all major media. I will not give the details, Hannover already did.)
What to make of the billions of dollars sent to that parasite call Israel, land of Ecstasy and slave trafficking? What about the money Germany is still forced to pay that bandit state?

If it was indeed the case the H is a Lie, surely you can understand why some of us would be quite pissed at the jews. After all, is it unreasonable, if the H was a Lie, to have a problem with jews? Wouldn't that be a natural reaction? Of course, I am not saying one should hate ALL jews (I like Bobby Fischer, for example), but I am saying if the H was indeed a Big Lie, anti jewish sentiment would be perfectly understandable. To put another way, you are angry at those who have a problem with jewish H promoters. Well, from OUR perspective, we are angry (at least I am), at those who knowingly lied about the Big H. The way to 'solve' this is to rationally discuss it.

Now, after reading what has been posted on this forum, are you saying NONE of it causes you ANY reason to doubt the standard story? If that is so, I can only conclude you are lying, or are filled with Talmudic, irrational, hatred for anyone that does not bow down to the jewish Big H Alter.

So, what's it going to be? Are you going to continue to crybaby about us 'evil anti-semites' or are you going to calm down and address my point here, and other points made at this forum? What are we to make of you, Ashes, when Elie Wiesel, world famous H survivor, from his very own words, has been shown to be a liar, and when I asked you about him, you did not respond? Are you not even man enough to admit that at least some of the H fables out there are obvious bull?
Now, unless you are a teenager, you have no reason to not address my points here. This is the third or fourth time I have asked this.

If you address the topics on this forum, in a reasonable way, it does not matter if you are a true believer, or if you are a jew, we all would be more than willing to discuss it with you in a civil, reasonable way.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri May 06, 2005 3:05 pm)

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat May 07, 2005 9:54 am)

Steve:
Your post contained many thoughtful points in what was obviously a response to a registrant at this forum who would not really debate. The Moderators at the time thought your post was legit and should be left up on the board. The problem, which we should have anticipated, was the posts that followed. Pretty much a brawl as M3 said. Rather than delete various posts from that thread it was simpler to pull the entire thread. As a result, we'll allow your resposting of it here and hope for a 'return to normalcy'. We also hope that AshesAreBurning and those from his side step up and actually debate.

To everyone, it's obvious this Forum is watched, read, and has become important to the ever growing numbers who realize that revision of the holocaust story is needed. Sure, there are other boards, but our quality, purity, and focus are unrivaled. The vast archive we have amassed is simply superior to others, by far. With this in mind we must be aware that there will be attempts to distract this site from it's stated guidelines; it can happen all too easily. There are many who despise Revisionist research, as if one can despise scientific and logical efforts. The guidelines are meant to prevent distraction, and they do just that.

We welcome those who disagree, as is obvious by the large number who have come here and debated Revisionist research. But the guidelines are not mere window dressing; aside from the occasional, normal drift, they will be followed. We hope everone sees that necessity.

Thanks, Moderator #1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”