The Korherr Report: Where did they go?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 11:20 am)

Hotzenplotz:

Nope. All references are to train manifests (obviously found after the war), which could be referred to as 'deportation lists' if one wishes, but they are train records. I suggest you actually check the Danuta Czech work. I also suggest you simply consult any Believer site for confirmation.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 8:17 pm)

Concerning the photo of smoke at Treblinka, Hannover wrote :
And that's the best they can do? Pathetic.
Of course, absolutely pathetic. 900,00 bodies supposedly being cremated and they post a photo that could just as easily be a small tornado over Kansas. They have absolutely no shame. Or, maybe their assessment of the retards reading their stuff is indeed correct.

Turpitz :
If someone told me "eleven million" people had been murdered, the last place I would be heading would be to the library, ...
Great line, Turpitz!

Dolma

Re: The Korherr Report: Where did they go?

Postby Dolma » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:19 am)

Hannover

Hotzenplotz,

Nothing negative about straight talk. Please stop deflecting.

Yes or no, do you think there were gassings at Treblinka?

Do you think that Jews were dumped into an enormous mass grave as alleged?

Do you think there is evidence for gassing of 900,000 Jews at Treblinka?

Have you physical evidence thay you can show us? Yes or No.

Hotzenplotz

But to counter all claims I am dodging I will answer Hannover's questions (top to bottom): Maybe not; probably not; probably no or very few for the 900k, maybe some for gassings generally (i.e. testimonies); no.

Please allow me to repost the questions / answers so as to better see how Hotzenplotz responded to them

Hannover

Yes or no, do you think there were gassings at Treblinka?

Hotzenplotz

Maybe not

Hannover

Do you think that Jews were dumped into an enormous mass grave as alleged?

Hotzenplotz

probably not

Hannover

Do you think there is evidence for gassing of 900,000 Jews at Treblinka?

Hotzenplotz

probably no or very few for the 900k, maybe some for gassings generally (i.e. testimonies)

Hannover

Have you physical evidence thay you can show us? Yes or No.

Hotzenplotz

no.

I hope people here see what I see.

Hotzenplotz

Hope everone's happy now.

I'm not.

Care to come back at defend your "answers" that you gave to Hannover?
Last edited by Dolma on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:57 am)

Hotzenplotz tipped his hand in his very first post

Now if there are no such explanations of their whereabouts that would make a good point for exterminationism.

I've got a real good "explanation of their whereabouts" Hotzenplotz:

Their whereabouts are nowhere to be found at Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka - which means their "whereabouts" are somewhere other than Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka.

If "the whereabouts" of an elephant that someone falsely alleged was in my basement - was nowhere to be found in my basement, but I didn't know where the precise "whereabouts" of said elephant was, does that "make a good point" that the elephant was killed and buried in my basement? How hard would it be to find the remains of an elephant in my basement?
Last edited by Dolma on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:21 am)

Hotzenplotz

Anyway, here's what I wanted to discuss: Assuming the report is about correct, then about 1,2 million Jews have been sifted through the "death camps".

Hold on there Hotzenplotz.

Where in the "Korher Report", did Korherr ever write "death camps?"

How did you make the jump from "sifted through the camps in the General governmet" to "sifted through the "death camps?"

How many camps were there in the general governmet?
Last edited by Dolma on Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:42 am)

"4. Transportation of Jews from the
eastern provinces to the Russian
East: ............................ 1 449 692 "
The following numbers were sifted
through the camps in the General
government ............. ........ 1 274 166 Jews"

There's somehow a suggestion that 'sifting' had some ominous meaning to it.

The way I read this quote is simple. The 1,449,692 is a total for the amount of people sent directly east and the 1,274,166 is the number who went through the camp system, some of whom would have continued their journey onwards to the east, and others would have been chosen to be sent on to work and labour camps such as Majdanek, Auschwitz etc.

It's not rocket science and there is plenty of evidence to support the transit camp theories. There was a real eye opening set of posts from a young Jewish lad who was discussing his grandmother, I think, and her family being sent way out east into Russia only to find many many similar Jews in the same situation. I'll try to find it and post a link to it here later.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:27 am)

borjastick wrote: There was a real eye opening set of posts from a young Jewish lad who was discussing his grandmother, I think, and her family being sent way out east into Russia only to find many many similar Jews in the same situation. I'll try to find it and post a link to it here later.

If it can help, I think it was the topic "Questions for my mother", initiated by Armor105 :
Questions For My Mother
R.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:44 am)

Reviso wrote:
borjastick wrote: There was a real eye opening set of posts from a young Jewish lad who was discussing his grandmother, I think, and her family being sent way out east into Russia only to find many many similar Jews in the same situation. I'll try to find it and post a link to it here later.

If it can help, I think it was the topic "Questions fo my mother", initiated by Armor105 :
Questions For My Mother
R.

Thanks Reviso spot on! This set of posts are very interesting in the general topic of Jews going east into Russia and an overview of what was happening. Many thanks.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reviso » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:53 am)

Perhaps the following quote, posted by hermod on the topic "Define exactly what "to the east" means" :

Mkk @ Define exactly what "to the east" means

is an interesting answer to the question "The Korherr Report: Where did they go?" :

At Nuremberg, on February 8th 1946, Soviet IMT-Chief prosecutor general Rudenko, declared in his opening speech:

"Upon investigations by the Extraordinary State Commission of the Soviet Union, it was found that at the front, behind their main line of defense, the Hitlerites had systematically constructed special concentration camps where they kept tens of thousands of children, women who were unfit for work, and old men".

He continued:

"I must name the concentration camps of Smolensk (Russia), Stavropol (Russia), Kharkov (Ukraine), Kiev (Ukraine), Lvov (Ukraine), Poltava (Ukraine), Novgorod (Russia), Orel (Russia), Rovno (Ukraine), Dniepropetrovsk (Ukraine), Odessa (Ukraine), Kamenetz-Podolsk (Russia), Gomel (White Russia), Kerch (Ukraine), of the Stalingrad region (Russia), of Kaunas (Lithuania), Riga (Latvia), Mariampol (Lithuania) of Kloga (Estonia) and many others [...]". [IMT, VII, 180] http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-08-46.asp

Three of these camps were described in detail in document USSR-4: “On March 19, 1944, Soviet forces find in Polesia (White Russia), inside the German defense line three concentration camps in Ozaritschi, between Minsk and Kiev; in those camps there were more than 33.000 children, women, elderly people and people unfit for work".

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:25 am)

and was told "resettlement to the district Lublin."

That can't be right. Resettlement was to be to the East of the General government, thus why the three AR camps were along the GG's eastern border. Lublin was not a general location for Jewish resettlement AFAIK.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:01 pm)

Mkk wrote:

That can't be right. Resettlement was to be to the East of the General government, thus why the three AR camps were along the GG's eastern border. Lublin was not a general location for Jewish resettlement AFAIK.
Mkk:
Who, or what are you quoting? Have you proof that no Jews were sent to the Lublin area, temporarily or otherwise?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 9 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:02 pm)

Mkk wrote:

Don't confuse the city of Lublin and the district of Lublin.

Prior to Operation Barbarossa, the Lublin district used to be a Jewish reservation with adjacent "forced labour camps" - Zwangsarbeiterlager, ZALs (see "The Lublin plan" or "the Nisko Plan"). There were 16 ZALs in the Lublin district. The Belzec, Majdanek, and Sobibor camps were all set up in the Lublin district. So, as you can see, the Lublin district was in fact a general location for Jewish resettlement (reservation) and then a major transit area for the expulsion of Jews to the east of the General Government. If Korherr was talking about the first years of WW2, "Sonderbehandlung" indeed meant "resettlement to the district of Lublin". And even later "sonderbehandlung" could mean "resettlement to the district of Lublin" for some Jews because it can be said the Jews kept for labour at the Majdanek concentration camp (about 50,000 workers, with ongoing new arrivals compensating the natural deaths - mainly because of typhus) were indeed resettled in that district, even if only temporarily.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 pm)

Hotzenplotz wrote:

Korherr wrote: 4. Transportation of Jews from the
eastern provinces to the Russian
East: ............................ 1 449 692 "
The following numbers were sifted
through the camps in the General
government ............. ........ 1 274 166 Jews

Why the cherry picking Hotzenplotz?

According to the information that you provided, what Korherr wrote for #4 was:

4. Transportation of Jews from the eastern provinces to the Russian East: ...... 1 449 692 Jews
The following numbers were sifted through the camps in the Generalgouvernement ...... 1 274 166 Jews
through the camps in the Warthegau ...... 145 301 Jews

Hotzenplotz, please come back and tell us about the 145, 301 jews who were sifted through the camps in the Wartheuau and how that relates to the orthodox holohoax storyline.

Also, the word "sifted" seems strange to me. Is that translation correct? (Remember, it came from deathcamps.org, a website well known for spewing propaganda and lies.)

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm)

Hotzenplotz wrote

it seems hard to deny that lots of Jews were brought to the "death camps".

Does it?

Please come back Hotzenplotz, and answer some quesitons that I have for you: (To make things simpler, let's just talk about Treblinka for now.)

What percentage of the jews that were transited through the Treblinka train station on their way to the east were actually shunted over to and off loaded into the Treblinka transit camp? (And please provide the proof that you base your answer on - thanks.)

Given the small size of the Treblinka transit camp and the small number of staff allegedly running it, how many people do you think could have been properly cleaned up and disinfected there in a normal day?

How would a jew know if he/she was being transited through the Treblinka train station if the cars were as crowded as alleged - and there were no windows to see out of, as alleged?

How would a jew know if he/she had been transited through the Treblinka train station if they were transited through it at night?

In your opinion, what percentage of the jews who were transited as far east as Treblinka, were transited further east?

It seems hard to deny that here have been numerous investigations at Treblinka II; how many mass graves have been proven to exist there?

ivam

Postby ivam » 5 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:45 pm)

Doesnt the korherr also state before and after (a certain timeframe) jew census numbers for europe ?

i recall being able to come up with exactly around 3.2m jews in the korherr report from page 14 and 15, if we take the famous six million, minus 3 million form auschwitz for the change in 92 then we are left over with a very similar number of allegedly killed jews and accounted for emmigrated/deported jews.

i can see the that uk had an influx of 100.000 jews between 1933 adn 1937 alone

soviet russia had an influx of 2 million between 1926 and 1939 which means they were there before the war even began, isnt it a plausible argument that when german troops advanced these jewish groups simply further moved away from the german empire ?

as said, in the Report all 3.2m are accounted for

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”