I don't agree completely with you. The lack of the records for the trains that left is a good revisionist point, but the disappearance of the Treblinka-deportees still seems strange. I don't try to make an overall assessment of the revisionist position, it's just one point that needs to be addressed. From a strategical point of few, it won't help revisionists much to say that it's obvious anyway (exterminationists are much better at that). Revisionists in order to be successful will have to provide much better evidence than the orthodox hinstorians. That's unfair, but life is unfair...
I agree that they may have emmigrated to Israel, USA etc. later but where were the death camp deportees brought to by the Nazis? You don't believe they just left the camp by foot at the opposite side after being shaved? They must have been brought somewhere, and if the Korherr report is right, somewhere to the east. 1,2 million should have been noticed by the local population, even if the Jews stayed only for a couple of years...
You seem to be hopelessly going in circles.
- There is no evidence that they "disappeared". Got any?
- Ofcourse "they went somewhere" and it is clear the outgoing transport records are what curiously disappeared. That disappearance blows the entire claim out of the water. In fact, it indicts the 'holocau$t' Industry.
The rest of your points are trivial.
- Why should Revisionists engage in illogical efforts like the 'exterminationists'? The 'holocau$t' profiteering community makes the claim of 'extermination', they
must show evidence for it. That is a key point of Revisionism 101 .... the shysters have no evidence for their claims. Why is that?
- On foot? Oh please, no strawmen. Missing transport records, Hotzenplotz.
- Who said the local populations didn't notice the ones that ended up in local villages? Ofcourse, in the ever so free Communist
USSR, everyone was free to chat about whatever they liked, especially when it went against the endeavors of the manipulative and dangerous cadre. Yeah sure, right. And who was head of the nice little NKVD boy scouts?
- And who said they all went to local villages? The Communists had factories and labor camps aplenty, deep inside the interior.
Then the hammer comes down ... the entire matter is rendered irrelevant by the fact there is no physical evidence as alleged, no mass graves to support the story, and methods of alleged 'extermination' are simply laughable.
Also please respond to Turpitz:
Show me this evidence that the orthodox "conformist" historians "Lackeys" have produced to prove their murder ...
They were not "death camps" if you think they were, explain the workings of them to me.