The Korherr Report: Where did they go?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:13 pm)

I cannot see anywhere on this thread where any attempt at all has been made to answer my questions.

Anyway the scrap of paper does not even mention murder, it's a bland little piece of pulp and it is far easier to prove or disprove murder at the site in question, especially as the exact location is known, just dig the ground up, take about a morning with a couple of diggers, but you won't because there is nothing there, all you are doing is smearing concrete everywhere trying to impede any investigation. That's all the proof you need to show they were transported out. It cannot be proved on paper because you destroyed them all, so the only method left is physical proof, so show us some, same goes for all the other sites as well.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:27 pm)

That's an interesting point Turpitz: if you know they're not there, (ie. their dead bodies are not there) then you know they left.

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 10, 2005 12:30 pm)

For sake of brevity I'll answer to everybody in one post.
Richard & Carto (sic! - before, I had confused the names), thanks for trying to mediate, you are right. I guess I could be called a non-believer in the sense that my belief in the traditional story has been demolished, although I am not a firm disbeliever either. Let's say I suspect the traditional story is a lie. Hannover, it is not that I am "law-abiding" in the same sense you seem to imply - I've been born long after the war and anti-fascist reeducation has had at least insofar an effect upon me that I don't believe there is something inherently good in following the law - I don't give a f**k about a law that prohibits free speech, although I would dislike ending up in jail (so my current stance does have the advantage of still being legal (-ish; the border seems vague - I wonder if one is allowed to claim that there is strong evidence against the Myth, without actually stating what oneself believes? I assume it it's not :-( ) ). But more important is the social pressure which presumably is yet a bit greater here than in the states. Before I give up all prospects of being a well respected nice academic by outing myself as a "neonazi" I need to be pretty sure that what you call the Myth is, in fact, a myth.
The dangerous thing is that I have that psychological urge to talk to people about it... so if I am not considerate I may slowly turn myself into a renegade, without really realizing it. Yesterday I met with a really good friend and by some chain of association I mentioned Irving's denying the gas chamber story. She responded with the typical knowing smile that says something like "how stupid Irving is we of course know that he's wrong", whereupon I couldn't resist to answer that actually I found the topic quite interesting and that there were some points that had made me think. I gave some examples overemphasizing permanently my skepticism about the revisionist position, she came up with the predictable "Well but they must have ended up somewhere?" (which has been falsely thought I had urged in this thread), and after my mentioning vaguely some statistics about Jewish world population I refrained from going deeper into it for sake of my image as a sane person. (end of personal digression)
Hannover and Turpitz, not only did I not claim there was a huge mass grave in Treblinka or strong evidence for it, but I explicitly said:
I am not aware of that I have said somewhere there definitely were gassings at Treblinka (or anywhere)

But to counter all claims I am dodging I will answer Hannover's questions (top to bottom): Maybe not; probably not; probably no or very few for the 900k, maybe some for gassings generally (i.e. testimonies); no.

Hope everone's happy now.
Hotzenplotz
Last edited by Hotzenplotz on Tue May 10, 2005 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Repetition reinforces the primary messages of the religion in participants’ minds."
-Michael C. Howard, Contemporary Cultural Anthropology

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 10, 2005 1:17 pm)

before I give up all prospects of being a well respected nice academic by outing myself as a "neonazi" I need to be pretty sure that what you call the Myth is, in fact, a myth.

Dude! I feel for you. That's pretty much why there are no academics who are revisionists. It's likely they'd discover the myth in grad school, so they can either be secretive about it for the next 10 years and finally make "tenured professor" or they can say something and not even make "assistant professor." Yet exterminationists like to point out how very few professors support our view. And didn't Robert Faurisson even LOSE his tenure?

The pressure to not talk about it is huge here too. I'd say be careful with who, and put out feelers to see their reaction, but just don't talk about it with lovers, girlfriends. Because if things break up, a girlfriend or boyfriend sometimes has the urge to hurt you. But yes, with a long relationship with someone you're going to marry, it would be nice for them to know.

Instead of saying that Irving has some points. Maybe mention something like "well, I've been studying the holocaust and it's connection to science and it's weird: They talk about gassing people with zyklon b on a cold day, and zyklon b has a boiling point of 79 Fahrenheit and there's people out there who say that it wouldn't have outgassed as fast as the stories claim. I don't know what to think. Like I was watching an episode of World At War, on genocide, and the witness mentioned the cold morning air, but then mentioned the gassing took mere minutes"

By the way, that episode of World at War is here on revforum in the informative downloads section.

Also, when/if you finally conclude you're a revisionist, be careful of letting "them" define what that means. What that means about you, and what that means about who you are.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 10, 2005 5:40 pm)

Hannover, man, ease up on the poor guy!

I don't see H waffling at all. I see a guy that has been force fed the H his whole life and still does not know quite what to make of it possibly being one huge lie. Of course he is going to have some questions. His questions about Treblinka are not unreasonable. Now, I admit that it is up to the people claiming 'extermination' to provide evidence, not up to us to prove it did NOT happen. Also, the fact that there are records of train arrivals, but no records of train departures is a real mind-blower. As far as I'm concerned, that almost wraps it up. And, of course, that there is no physical evidence of mass graves/cremations/ at Treblinka, ...

However(!), Hotzenplotz asked a natural question. That is, if there were so many people sent to Treblinka, then where did they end up? He is saying that kind of question will be asked, and he is asking how to reply to that. That is natural!
Under normal circumstances, if a million people were moved from some place, there would probably be real evidence of where many ended up. But in this case, there does not seem to be any. Of course, in this case, the Big H, where they went is simply not advertised, for that would refute any extermination claims. But still, that does not make his question unnatural. Hannover, did YOU have it all figured when you started looking into the Big H? Hell, when I first started, I was asking all sorts of , "What about this and what about that?" type questions. Questions that seemed natural at the time, but seem almost childish now that I know better.

Just to make clear, Hannover and Turpitz, I agree with all your points in this thread. However, I disagree with your assessment of Hotzenplotz. He simply seems like someone who is sincerely trying to understand all this. Not a waffler at all. He has significant doubt. It is now only a matter of time. He will eventually see that whole thing is a despicable lie. In time, he can hear a news story about about how many jews were killed somewhere, etc., and instinctively realize it is just another lie by the Great Masters of the Lie.

Hotzenplotz, don't get discouraged, you're doing fine.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 10, 2005 9:02 pm)

Beeing not a historian I must confess that I know nothing,and I have a very narrow
overview of the whole holocau$t business.

But I would like the members of this Forum to enlighten me to a very simple
question:

It is well known that the Soviet Union had a different gauge of railways than
the rest of Europe.(A triffle broader)

This was a major obstacle in the "Versorgung" (Supply) of the german armies that
invaded Russia.

There must have been railway stations that whole trains must have been
reloaded into waggons of the russian standards.

Where were these railheads?

Are there any documents about them?

Is there any connection to the missing "outbound trains" of the so-called
Death Camps?
I just wonder!

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 11, 2005 7:27 am)

Hotzenplotz if you were the Germans at the end of the war, what would you destroy to cover your supposed crimes, the documents of arrivals, or the documents of departures?

Do you honestly think the camp authorities would be so stupid as to leave the arrivals list lying around if they were trying to cover their tracks?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 11, 2005 8:54 am)

That's an interesting point Turpitz: if you know they're not there, (ie. their dead bodies are not there) then you know they left

It also implies, that if you know they were there and their remains are still there, then you wouldn't be so shit-scared about investigating.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 11, 2005 8:57 am)

And I will tell you another thing, you say the Germans went to all the trouble of blowing the morgues, but then couldn't be bothered to burn the arrivals list! What's the logic in that? You nutcases are all over the place!

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 11, 2005 3:57 pm)

kk wrote:Where were these railheads?

kk, I think you're suggesting the idea that the death camps were the points where the two different gauges met. That would make sense since all the death camps were located in eastern Poland, i.e. on Russia's border, and since it would explain why people who were being deported to "Beloruthenia" had to get off at Treblinka etc.. So perhaps the Nazis decided to have them shaved there since they had to get off the train anyway.

Only a hypothesis, but could be worthwile to get some more infos.

Hotzenplotz
"Repetition reinforces the primary messages of the religion in participants’ minds."

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 11, 2005 4:13 pm)

Don't worry Hotzenplotz, I have at last found incontrovertible proof of the 900,000 at Treblinka:

I mean this evidence is devastating stuff.

http://www1.yadvashem.org/Odot/prog/ima ... E/4064.JPG

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 11, 2005 4:19 pm)

Laughable. It could just as easily say:

'Russian tank smoldering after German advance', or 'Bolsheviks torch Ukrainian village'.

And that's the best they can do? Pathetic.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 1:54 am)

Wouldn't it be crazy if you went to Eastern Poland and found some old unused ralroad tracks and they were a different gauge than othe tracks found more west?

It makes sense that these Jews who were going East would try to make up a story somehow as a pot shot, parting shot, whatever it's called, so why not where they changed trains.

Turpitz mentions the illogicalness of not destroying the arrival records, but would Hotzenplotz say that these records were looked at early in the war when they wouldn't have been destroyed?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 2:58 am)

Turpitz mentions the illogicalness of not destroying the arrival records, but would Hotzenplotz say that these records were looked at early in the war when they wouldn't have been destroyed?

What, at a time when they weren't even anywhere near complete?

It's just a paperchase based on a lying communist who has to resort to these superficial tactics because they cannot find any real evidence.

If someone told me "eleven million" people had been murdered, the last place I would be heading would be to the library, I would want to go and see where it happened and the devastation it caused!

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 10:49 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Turpitz mentions the illogicalness of not destroying the arrival records, but would Hotzenplotz say that these records were looked at early in the war when they wouldn't have been destroyed?

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your question. I don't know enough about those records, who found them at what time and how the Nazis made them. Maybe they where not meant as train records but deportation records? Then it would make sense that the empty trains were not recorded. But as I said, I simply don't know enough about those records.

Hotzenplotz

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”