!! Great quote, an indicator that Revisionists are right !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

!! Great quote, an indicator that Revisionists are right !!

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 1:29 am)

Certainly worthy of a separate thread; from registrant AshesAreBurning:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2090

You're a bunch of scummy sick little bastards. You seek to reincarnate hatred by creating a hoax. I know this will get me banned so I finish by saying FUCK YOU!. Just know one thing, if one Jew is harmed as a result of this website, I will gladly act as witness to what has been posted here.

No witness needed Ashes, the posts will remain for all to see, we're not going anywhere, get used to it.

So why ban the poor lad? He's a perfect example of what Revisionists refer to. Our readers are seeing True Believer absurdity in action, i.e.:

- he has no evidence to support his superstition, just look at his posts

- is curiously not pleased to hear that '6,000,000' of his brethren did not die

- he resorts to threats because he can't refute Revisionists

- wants free speech stopped in favor of judeo-supremacist / Zionist Thought Police approved language

IOW, he's a typical, but useful example of the hateful, fanatical, illogical zealots that demand obediance to the 'holocau$t' religion, so very pathetic and desperate. The poor lad is a walking cliche'.

The 'holocau$t' community has met their enemy, it is themselves.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:28 am)

It always gets me how what they say about others is what is really true about themselves:
You seek to reincarnate hatred by creating a hoax.

Us revisionists are the ones that have created a hateful hoax. LOL

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:30 am)

Imagine being the Palestinians living next to this with only stones and catapaults to protest yourself. The ironic thing about it, is the fact that reincarnating hatred by creating a hoax is exactly what the industry is about, smearing whole peoples for sixty years, then feeding off the misery it creates.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:51 am)

I actually don't think AshesAreBurning should get banned for this. While I appreciated Mark Twain's post calling our attention to this Auschwitz Theater troupe, there was an offensive joke in there involving mothers. I actually on one level admire AshesAreBurning for getting mad about that and saying something that he knows will get him banned. Look how that contrasts to Abraham Bomba: sharp metal scissors in hand while cutting women's hair in the gas chamber, people he even knows, but never doing anything. Well the story is a lie anyway, but all the same. Ashes stood up for women in contrast to Bomba.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 6:09 am)

Ashes stood up for women in contrast to Bomba.

His paranoid outburst was in defence of a lie in my book, let's hear him talk with the same conviction toward the Palestinian women whose babies have their heads smashed off, or is his concern only related to certain mothers?

Just know one thing, if one Jew is harmed as a result of this website, I will gladly act as witness to what has been posted here.

You don't really mean that do you Ashes? What you really mean is if "Anyone" talks about it. After all David Cole was a Jew and you threatened to kill him. No you do not care whether Christian, Muslim or Jew, anyone who talks out of tune is in the firing line, religion, faith, race doesn't come into it.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 9:05 am)

AshesAreBurning is not banned, though it appears he/she wants to be.
M3

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 2:24 pm)

AshesAreBurning never really had much to add to the forum. Except examples of the technique the industry uses: "I'm so offended" "how dare you say" --stuff like that. Meanwhile we're mentioning featured witnesses at MSNBC, (that grandmother), or witnesses at the holocaust memorial museum website.

There is that article about the grandmother posted by Eric D Schmid, where she's on the train and throws someone else's baby into an oven on the train. So she's telling her grandson this, and it's such an impossible story. Then the grandson is making a movie called "A is for Auschwitz" and it gets an article just last week on MSNBC and maybe was even on the Nightly News. And the sad part is the grandmother is either getting delusional in old age, or is flat out lying to the grandson.

If that grandson would come to revforum, he'd probably be mad at us too. Until he realized the huge unlikelihood of the story his grandmother told him.

Maybe Ashes is in a similar situation.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2078

AshesAreBurning

Postby AshesAreBurning » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 3:38 pm)

His paranoid outburst was in defence of a lie in my book, let's here him talk with the same conviction toward the Palestinian women whose babies have their heads smashed off, or is his concern only related to certain mothers?

Sorry to say, I know Israel better than you knwo your own back hand.

Is this a psychopthic episode supported by some Extreme Islamic Website? These websites only recycle old Eurpean antisemitic stereotypes and repackage them with an Islamic flare.

What remains funny abot you guys is you have a way of using revisionist sources. You will take a quote out of context. I will googleithe name and the quote only tom find it presented in the same way on a revisonist website. Furthermore, you will sight sources without using academically acceptable referencing. Very unprofessional, I might add.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:01 pm)

What's with the spelling, Ashes?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:29 pm)

Sorry to say, I know Israel better than you knwo your own back hand.

Is this a psychopthic episode supported by some Extreme Islamic Website? These websites only recycle old Eurpean antisemitic stereotypes and repackage them with an Islamic flare.

What remains funny abot you guys is you have a way of using revisionist sources. You will take a quote out of context. I will googleithe name and the quote only tom find it presented in the same way on a revisonist website. Furthermore, you will sight sources without using academically acceptable referencing. Very unprofessional, I might add.

Pray, do tell.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:32 pm)

Examples Ashes? Show us.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 4:46 pm)

Hi Ashes,

Seeing us as super-evil, and yourself as super-righteous is really juvenile. We believe we have the truth on our side, and we're willing to state intelligent reasons why. It's that simple.

If the moderators are willling to let you stay on here, don't you think that any history professor or so-called holocaust scholar would be allowed here too? They won't come on, at least for long, because they aren't able to effectively debate their untrue position. Thus they do what you do: Villify us.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 09, 2005 8:33 pm)

Is there something in the water, out there in "israel"?

:lol:

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 10, 2005 12:27 am)

Furthermore, you will sight sources without using academically acceptable referencing. Very unprofessional, I might add.

The trick being no "academically acceptable" reference accepts revisionism. Sort of a catch 22 used by holocaust party-liners.

Meanwhile the standard story uses just about any tale that comes through the door - including many preposterous ones that were accepted as true without question. Just scroll this site for many examples. I think there's a self-delusion involved here where revisionist cases are ignored and the mind reaches out for acceptable academic sources instead of processing the wrongness of the holocaust tales themselves.

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue May 10, 2005 11:47 am)

Really,
Ashes, or whoever convinced of the traditional story is reading this, it would be helpful if you brought strong evidence of your position to this forum. I myself still consider it an open question, and if in fact your position should be the true one, I would like to know immediately and not waste any more time on the matter. There are other things I should do also and I'm not here for fun. The problem is, your position just seems terrifyingly weak. Thus, if it is obvious as often claimed, just tell me why... I am not entirely out of my minds I can understand something that's obvious. Give it try.

Hotzenplotz
"Repetition reinforces the primary messages of the religion in participants’ minds."
-Michael C. Howard, Contemporary Cultural Anthropology

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”