D. Lipstadt projects her own hatred upon Germans & Goys

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

D. Lipstadt projects her own hatred upon Germans & Goys

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 12, 2005 1:41 pm)

Zionist fanatic Lipstadt just doesn't know when to stop.
Imagine someone who may be sitting on an airplane next to a person who is a committed Holocaust denier and they are stuck on the runway for three hours or it’s a long flight cross country and the person [eventually] is convinced by the denier. But even those people, i.e., the putative “innocent” passengers, must, in order to believe that, “Oh, the Jews invented all this and made it up”—have to have a predilection towards anti-Semitism.

taken from:
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Auschwitz/Lipstadt ... rview.html

Classic judeo-supremacist projection; what they say of others is actually about themselves. In fact what's really absurd is that the Germans could have devised ("made up") and implememted an alleged secret, state planned murder of '6,000,000' Jews using methods which defy laws of science and logic; for which there is no physical or original documentary evidence to support.

Call it 'chutzpah' if you wish, I call it lying.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

croat

Postby croat » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu May 12, 2005 6:02 pm)

Slightly offtopic:

I work in chemical industry. I openly speak about holocaust revisionism there. (Croatian laws about WWII revisionism are not so strict).
Minor number of my colleagues think of me something like that: “He is otherwise OK guy, but his statements about holocaust are abnormal”, and refuses to talk about.
But greater number of them accept my words about technical impossibilities of gas chambers, cremas, diesel engine exhaust,...
After all, they as chemists, thermodynamicists, etc. perfectly understand associated technical issues.
Unfortunately, after coffee break they return to their everyday problems, and our discussion finishes as yet another chat to shorten the time. Also, I can’t bore them with the same story everyday. In the meanwhile holocaust propaganda goes on.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 3:50 am)

After reading most of the article, I think she is even more disgusting than Wiesel!
There are a million things I could comment on, but for the sake of brevity, I'll just mention a few.

"In other words, there’s no rational reason for someone to be anti-Semitic, because anti-Semitism is itself irrational."
Notice that if someone has a problem with jews, it is NEVER the fault of the jews? Never!

Notice that if someone comes to the conclusion the H was a farce, then there can NEVER be a reasonable reason for it. It MUST be because the person is (gasp!) anti-semitic. I will say this. You do not have to be anti-semitic to reach the conclusion the H is a lie. But, once you do realize it, it's not too difficult to become anti-semitic.

"In other words: “Don’t confuse me with the facts. I made up my mind before I knew anything about this person. " "
Don't confuse me with facts. Like cremation rates, forensics tests, etc.

She goes on about how much potential was lost by all those jews dying. However, even if that many jews did die, nobody disputes that under Stalin many, many more people were killed. She does not go on about the lost potential there. Once again, the jews, the ones who screams 'racism', are the most racist group on earth.

"If we had called survivors to the stand, they would have served as witnesses of fact ..."
Look into what happened at the Zundel trial when Vrba and Friedman took the stand.

All right, I've had enough of this. She gets away with this crap because her cousins own most of the major media.

Hey, I have a serious question here.
Is this woman a 100% liar, or do you think she really believes some of what she is saying? I mean, are they really unaware of just how obnoxious they are? Are they really that genetically different from the rest of humanity?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 9:40 am)

steve asks:
Is this woman a 100% liar, or do you think she really believes some of what she is saying?

It's the classic 'once they lie, they must continue to lie'. And when you consider the 'Chosen Ones' status, their blinders go on and lies are made easy.

Lipstadt is a religious indoctrinator/instructor, paid by special interests (endowed chair at Emory, remember that), a judeo-supremacist of the highest order. She makes a nice living off the scam.

I agree, Wiesel is just plain absurd; Lipstadt, dim as she is, is patently evil.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 11:51 am)

have to have a predilection towards anti-Semitism.

Plus it's the whole bit that Kevin MacDonald talks about: Pathologizing the people who don't believe what you want them too. Like the person on the plane had a dormant mental illness which the person sitting next to them on the airplane brought out.

They do this with the Arabs too. Like there's some sickness in the culture, that causes anti-semitism.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri May 13, 2005 8:07 pm)

Hannover:
It's the classic 'once they lie, they must continue to lie'. And when you consider the 'Chosen Ones' status, their blinders go on and lies are made easy.

I think the key is 'Chosen Ones'. It is what I alluded to in another thread. That is, one the one hand, they are lying about the specifics. On the other hand, they do not feel it is a lie because cutting a jew's fingernail is the equivalent of killing them. Of course, it may be an exercise in futility trying to figure out people who are completely different from us mere goyim.

Carto:
Like there's some sickness in the culture, that causes anti-semitism.

I believe that anti-semitism is indeed a sickness. You catch it from jews.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 14, 2005 10:17 am)

We're confronting something that has troubled me for a long time. After for years reading everything I can about the subject I believe that the Holocaust of conventional wisdom is the most lied about event in human history, at least in modern times. False "eyewitness" stories abound. Refusal to confront scientific evidence and legal barriers to seeking the truth exist in many countries (and informal barriers in others), all of which forms a strong palisade defending this gigantic hoax which has now become the source of a near-criminal extrotion racket. Breathtaking!

But how could this have come about?

Kevin MacDonald's books are good for intellectual background, but there is more, down and dirty, "on the ground".

Certainly in the immediate aftermath of World War II with the propaganda-fueled hatred of "the enemy" many were prepared to believe any far fetched story by any "witness". Nurmeberg was indeed a fiasco, whatever the wrongs of the Nazi government. It was a kangaroo court indeed and the "evidence" produced there was often worthless but it is still cited as the gold standard of justice by many. That seems clear. The eyewitnesses were motivated by revenge and hatred of the Germans and apparently felt that lying "in a higher cause" was morally justified as were torture induced confessions. In any normal historic situation the lies would have been exposed as time went by and truth would have slowly emerged. But it didn't happen. Why?

One thing was the need for the Holocaust to support the new Zionist state of Israel. It was the rationale which supported Jews pushing aside the Arab inhbitants of Palestine. After all, they had suffered so much...they were entitled. This became a big item in the guilt ridden west and funds flowed freely from admittedly "guilty" Germany and others. No admission of a flaw in the Holocaust story could be tolerated. Revisionism is openly censored and no one notices or cares.

This coincided with a moral breakdown in the west. Transcendant values were debased and a materialistic, result oriented philosophy prevailed among western leaders. As Pilate said, "What is truth?" Who cared if it was true? Don't rock the boat. The experience of the Croat poster in being considered "strange" is only too common in my experience.

Here we are.

Do I have it right?

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 14, 2005 9:59 pm)

Plus it's the whole bit that Kevin MacDonald talks about: Pathologizing the people who don't believe what you want them too. Like the person on the plane had a dormant mental illness which the person sitting next to them on the airplane brought out

What they don't like is simply labeled as a ' disease' (pathology) of the 'goyim'.

Our ideas are 'pathological' ie. sick , and we must be "cured'.

Revisionsm is 'sick', and so measures have to be taken by 'sane'
(read indoctrinated) people to "cure" us, or silence us.

Many revisionists think that the 'holocau$t' has nothing to do with current
political or philosophical trends. Well, just read Kevin MacDonalds book.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”