Another Foxman Lie

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Another Foxman Lie

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 14, 2005 8:32 pm)

Link here (edited by Webmaster)

Abraham Foxman, president of the Anti-Defamation League, called Buchanan's comments "immoral" and "bordering on Holocaust denial. "But, you know, he has been there before," Foxman said. "Pat Buchanan in the past has challenged whether or not there were crematoria."

I have never seen Buchanan, or anyone for that matter, question whether or not there were crematoria. Who needs revisionists when the Industry has obvious liars like Foxman to show what they are all about?

He did not mention Jews or the Holocaust - the most outrageous omission for Yaffa Eliach, a Holocaust expert and survivor. "For me it is very important to present the truth, to show the murder," Eliach said. "The idea was to kill Jews."

Of course, WW2 is a side story to The Big H. Who cares about everyone else that died during those time. Only jewish deaths matter.

Look at this from Ed Koch:
Former Mayor Ed Koch offered this blunt rebuttal: "I believe that no decent human being should ever sit down at the same table with Pat Buchanan and I am shocked that otherwise responsible, respectable citizens share platforms with him on Sunday shows."
Once again, note that there is NO possibility Buchanan may have a point. He goes against the jews' wishes, therefore, he MUST be despicable, and anyone who does not find him despicable must also be despicable.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”