Auschwitz's 60th anniversary brought out great stories

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10119
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 28, 2005 2:57 am)

Let's see, just a few Revisionist biggies who have been to, and wrote about, the labor camps:

Rudolf
Mattogno
Graf
Faurisson
Cole
Zundel
Toben
Berg
Weber
Staeglich
Porter
Luftl
Countess
on & on & on

I'm sorry you believe in the impossible. Reminds me of 'holocau$t' Industry profiteer and judeo-supremacist, Robert Jan Van Pelt, who claimed Crema II was the 'holiest of the holies'. That nutball even suggested that it be declared one of the world's architectural treasures!!

But then many people weep when they visit religious superstition sites. Many people weep when they talk about their alleged UFO/alien abductions. I cried too when I learned there was no Santa Claus. Go ahead soda, tell us what you find compelling about these places.

You will need evidence, however. If you have any, please start some threads or post to others that address your points and we'll see how you do against informed Revisionists.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 647
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 9:45 am

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 28, 2005 5:59 am)

soda wrote:
saw Prince Harry wearing a swastika


Harry was going to a fancy dress party - totally unrelated to the 60th anniversary events.

Very, very many people do cry when they experience the camps in person. Certainly I did. I think or many of you who have no first hand experience of camps such as Birkenau or Auschwitz, it is very easy to mock others who are doing something you have no experience of yourselves.

Camp visits should be compulsory for Revisionists, if you are to be informed about your subject.


You cried because of how your mind had been set up to react before you even got there. Once there, the stories you had heard over many years of relentless Holocaust promotion combined with the way the camp is presented to you, and then come the tears. I'm sure you wouldn't cry if you visited any other location where real or imagined mass murder took place, without the psychological set-up.

steve
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 3:24 pm
Location: Maryland

Postby steve » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat May 28, 2005 2:47 pm)

Soda:
Very, very many people do cry when they experience the camps in person. Certainly I did. I think or many of you who have no first hand experience of camps such as Birkenau or Auschwitz, it is very easy to mock others who are doing something you have no experience of yourselves.

I do not wish to be rude, but your post adds absolutely nothing as far as evidence to The Big H goes. We are all aware of the claims the Industry makes. And, while I myself have never been to the camps, I would assume one would hear all sorts of ghastly stories. Of course, if those stories were indeed true, I can see how one could get upset. However, the point of all this is, after being involved in this topic for years, we have come to the conclusion there was no Big H (as presented). You telling us we are wrong because the people at the camps tell you so doesn't offer anything to this discussion.

But, I will ask you this anyway. What at the camps did you see that was so convincing?

Oh, and since you are discussing being at a camp, let me ask you something else. Elie Wiesel, who was at Auschwitz, apparently never saw a Gas Chamber since he never once mentions them in his book, Night. Oh, bear this in mind also, he does mention adults and children being herded into flames, something that does not seem to be believed in nowadays.
So, my question is, do you believe this so-called witness, Elie Wiesel?

User avatar
Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 148
Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 1:09 pm

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 30, 2005 9:43 am)

Hi Marc,

I also like your quick introductions to holocaust stories, and I think they fulfill an important function. Also they're fun to read.

Sometimes though it is not quite clear what you want to say. What are you trying to proove with the article on Irma Grese for example? One wonders whether you actually believe in ghosts.

http://judicial-inc.biz/Irma_Grese_by_redirect.htm

Also, you claim Grese was becoming a folk hero all over Germany, which is certainly wrong.
In other articles you seem overconfident in your beliefs. For example you write somewhere that Mossad did this and Mossad did that (like 9/11th etc.), but it is clear that you don't KNOW these things. This somewhat undermines the credibility of your intros judging from the perspective of someone new to the topic.

Nevertheless: Continue good work!

Hotzenplotz
"Repetition reinforces the primary messages of the religion in participants’ minds."
-Michael C. Howard, Contemporary Cultural Anthropology

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 219
Joined: Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:11 am
Location: Chile

Postby Juan » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon May 30, 2005 1:13 pm)

Moderator3 wrote:Richard Perle:
I'm not sure if that is your site, Mark, but I've noticed you're often loose with the facts, such as the example above

This is important, please support this statement, not just about the Hungarian issue.
M3


"judicial inc biz" articles have some important mistakes, just the few I remember:

- Stalin a jew :?
- Bromberg Bloody Sunday massacre prior to German invasion
- photos of some ugly jewish participants in the massacre taken from other article, with different names. :)

Am I wrong?

Just a comment: Just because "these jews" embellish their lies, doesn't mean that we should (or even need to) embellish our truths with propaganda, half truths, innuendo, or wild guessings. of course sarcasm, irony, humour, media goodies are available.

Mark_Twain
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:08 pm

Postby Mark_Twain » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:08 pm)

Hotzenplotz wrote:Hi Marc,

One wonders whether you actually believe in ghosts.



Personally - I don't know if ghosts exist, but they might. There might be life on other planets, but I never meet any aliens.

The story of Irma Grese is old German folklore that I heard traveling through Germany. I have reliable sources that say Irma Grese was a simple farm girl, that got hung on a bunch of Jewish lies.

But - all things considered - After someone reads the story there is a link to J Bellings at the bottom of the page, and he is an expert on the subject.

Mark_Twain
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:08 pm

Postby Mark_Twain » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:04 pm)

Juan wrote:
Moderator3 wrote:Richard Perle:
I'm not sure if that is your site, Mark, but I've noticed you're often loose with the facts, such as the example above
- Stalin a jew :?
- Bromberg Bloody Sunday massacre prior to German invasion

Am I wrong?


Was Stalin a Jew ..... Absolutely

About Bromberg

This is a Bromberg picture, it shows German soldiers bringing in correspondents to see the massacre. I think this sets the massacre before 'Hitler's rescue attempt'. I noticed that France and England declared war on Germany 2 days later.

Image


http://www.jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests