Kurt Prüfer Memo

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
arkheinor

Kurt Prüfer Memo

Postby arkheinor » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Jun 13, 2005 9:50 pm)

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/topf/

Anyone have a revisionist text about this document?

// Im new here hehe.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:28 pm)

Greetings arkheinor and welcome.

Typically we like to see comments about text or links that are posted. Is there something about the link that is compelling? Tell us your views, your opinions. Thanks.
M3

arkheinor

Postby arkheinor » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:40 am)

Moderator3 wrote:Greetings arkheinor and welcome.

Typically we like to see comments about text or links that are posted. Is there something about the link that is compelling? Tell us your views, your opinions. Thanks.
M3

Thanks for the greetings.

I have read about the Prüfer Memo, and I dont believe in this document because this:

"Today and in the next few days, 2 eight-muffle ovens, each with a daily capacity of 800, will come on consignment, redirected from Mogilew."

Or: 14,4 minutes per corpse --

8 muffle / 800 corpses = 100 corpses per muffle

24 hours × 60 minutes = 1440 minutes

1440 minutes / 100 corpses per muffle = 14,4 minutes per corpse

How could this happen? How an eight-muffle can burn a corpse in 14,4 minutes?

Mattogno talk about cremations, and in his calculations, he talk about 40 minutes or more, I dont remember now.

// Sorry my english is very bad, Im from Brazil.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:14 pm)

Bem-vindo!

Indeed if the "doc" says that, it's a forgery for sure.

There may be something about it at the forum. Use the search function.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:21 pm)

I am not familiar with this Prüfer Memo but it seems quite relevant to hear what Kurt Prüfer himself said during his interrogation by the Soviet counter-espionage service Smersh[Dissecting the Holocaust pg.399]:

During the interrogation on March 5, 1946, K. Prüfer explained why the cremation lasted so long in the Birkenau crematoria:

"In civil crematoria, pre-heated air is blown in with the help of special bellows, due to which the corpse burns faster and without smoke. The construction of the crematoria for the concentration camps is different; it was not possible to pre-heat the air, as a result of which the corpse burned slower and with developing smoke. In order to reduce the smoke and the smell of a burning corpse, a fan is used.

Question: How many corpses would be cremated per hour in a crematorium in Auschwitz?

Answer: In a crematorium that had five ovens and fifteen muffles, one cremated fifteen corpses in an hour."

This was also confirmed by another Topf engineer, Karl Schultze:

"Five ovens were in two crematoria, and three corpses were introduced in each oven [one in each muffle], i.e., there were three openings (muffles) in each oven. In one crematorium with five ovens [and fifteen muffles], one could incinerate fifteen corpses in one hour."

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:47 pm)

The liars of the 'holocau$t' Industry keep trying to make something out of nothing. Ofcourse, nothing is all they have.

see more on Prufer, 'vergasungskeller', cremation capabilities, etc.:

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=135
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1001
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=544

Use our search function: 'Prufer' ... there's much more at this forum, we cover it all.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:23 am)

arkheinor wrote: Sorry my english is very bad, Im from Brazil.
I lived once in Brazil. First in Recife in the Northeast. We had a transmission line project from Boa Esperanca to Sao Luis. Later I was transferred south to Curitiba in Parana. My kids still have very fond memories of that time.

The cremation times listed by engineer Prüfer are projected and estimated times based apparently on cremation times, which could occasionally be achieved in Krema I in the main camp Auschwitz. Mattogno explains in his “The Crematoria Ovens of Auschwitz and Birkenau” http://codoh.com/found/fndcrema.html that these short cremation times are possible by equipping the crematoria with forced air exhaust blowers. Pressac showed some drawings about the installation of this exhaust blower for Krema I in his book. I could scan it and reproduce it here on the forum.

These exhaust blowers apparently failed during operation in the crematoria in Birkenau, so that the primary cremation took about one hour per body per muffle, as the design engineer of those ovens, engineer Prüfer, explained during an interrogation by the Soviet agency SMERSH.

I personally don’t fully understand this and prefer to follow Faurisson’s advice: Check it out with your local crematorium operators in your hometown. Or if you are lazy like myself you can Google “crematorium oven”.
I found for example the Swedish designed TABO CREMATOR VL-A
http://www.tabo.com/FRAME_Products_E.html, which is a modern hi-tech computer controlled natural gas heated oven and takes 60 to 80 minutes to cremate a single body.

I simply don’t believe, that the Germans designed and built in 1943 relatively simple, manually controlled coke fired ovens, which were more efficient than this one.

The THHP is an anti-revisionist group, which attempts to take any information available to them to show a possible connection to an attempt of a systematic extermination of the Jews by the Germans. They like to publish documentation that could possibly indicate in this case required suitable cremation equipment for mass exterminations of Jews.

German historians are mostly employed by the German government, which is very pro-Israel and in support of the Holocaust religion. A historian who would not go along with these views might find himself quickly out of a job and would have to go for a new vocation. The German historian Dr. Bernhard Post probably wanted only to gain a few brownie points with his employer.
The telephone note was dated Sept. 8, 1942, at a time when Auschwitz went through a serious epidemic with up to 500 dead per day, while the total inmate population was about 20,000. And the plan was at that time to increase the number of inmates to 200,000. Therefore the increase in additional crematoria.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:52 am)

Oh, I'm sorry about the last one, it's a regular and credible one-hour cremation.

The stupid statements say tens of thousands a day.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”