gold teeth tales debunked

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:11 pm)

To Hannover:

I don't understand your question about what I "believe."

I took up a question posted in this thread about facts - how can one find out whether a skeleton found in a mass grave was from a Jewish person or not? I tried to answer this question. Nothing else. My "beliefs" are my personal matter, which I don't discuss in public, and I ask you to respect my privacy, as I do with yours.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:48 pm)

joachim neander wrote:To Hannover:

I don't understand your question about what I "believe."

I took up a question posted in this thread about facts - how can one find out whether a skeleton found in a mass grave was from a Jewish person or not? I tried to answer this question. Nothing else. My "beliefs" are my personal matter, which I don't discuss in public, and I ask you to respect my privacy, as I do with yours.

Neander, you raised the issue of marches in your post, I repeat:
OK then, do you believe there were 'forced death marches' as the crumbling story line states?
So why do you fail to answer a simple question?
Or are you afraid that by agreeing with me (that the marches were not forced) you will face the ludicrous charge of 'inciting racial hatred'? Your country does have such Orwellian laws, right?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:29 pm)

Sorry, Mr. Hannover, the following is from Sep 14, a post by "reviso":

quote/
The remains in the grave were of some of a group of 1,200 Jews killed by drunken SS men and other Nazi guards between Feb 2 and Feb 4, 1945, as they set out on a march from Lieberose to the Sachsenhausen camp north of Berlin.
/end quote.

My first post on this thread was on Sep 21. So who "raised the issue of marches" first here?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:46 pm)

Neander:

1. There is no such grave for anyone to examine, just an unreliable source making unsupported claims. Show us proof, if you have it.

2. You did indeed raise the issue of marches and no one said "first", except you. Your dodge is noted.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

jemand

Postby jemand » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:29 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Hi Jemand,

But everything in the Merkers mine was moved to the Frankfurt Reichsbank so that it wouldn't come under the Soviet sector, in April 1945.

That may well be the case, but I'm not sure I see a connection between the mine and the "film evidence". Are you saying they might have used the gold and artwork from the mine, added gold teeth, and used it for their staged movie?

I would love to see the court records for Puhl's statement at the Wilhelmstraße trial, assuming it wasn't deleted from the records. Does anybody know what national archive the Wilhelmstraße files are kept in?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 weeks ago (Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:49 am)

Hi Jemand,

They took Germany's entire gold reserves, found in the Merkers mine, and added gold filled teeth and fillings, and then took all that to Frankfurt. I've never seen a picture of the gold teeth or fillings, but if you research it, some prominent person even says dentures were down there. Whether this stuff was really there or they just said it's there is hard to know.

It is the first botched job of Eisenhower and Psyche Warfare. Later in the day, they will do a botched job at Ohrdruf, and a few days later a botched job at Buchenwald.

The spin is that that the allies recovered war booty taken from Jews and from other countries, as if Germany couldn't possibly have it's own gold reserves and artworks somewhere. It's portrayed as plundered loot. A stash which the allies weren't supposed to find. Nevermind that a team of Reichsbank officials were on hand to assist the allies.

justinkayall

Re: gold teeth tales debunked

Postby justinkayall » 1 week 1 day ago (Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:43 am)

Nice post, thanks for sharing with us such a nice topic.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”