Where are the Polish Auschwitz horror stories?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Where are the Polish Auschwitz horror stories?

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:01 am)

The story goes that most Jews who arrived at Auschwitz were immediately gassed; the rest went to the concentration camp. Poles who arrived at Auschwitz were not immediately gassed and went to the concentration camp.

So the concentration of the concentration camp: For every 10 people, 6 were Jews and 4 were Poles. That is from the official Auschwitz website.

My question: why is there not a vast amount of horror stories from the Poles? Granted there are accounts out there. Poles are Catholic and the Catholic Church is a major player in the holocaust hoax, so you are going to have some Catholic Poles creating stories also. But have we heard about the piles of gold fillings from the Poles? Irma Grese lesbian affairs and her affair with Mengele?; money used for toilet paper to keep it out of the hands of nazis. We have Gisele Perl's book "I was a doctor at Auschwitz"

Why is the body of concentration camp literature about Auschwitz so overwhelmingly Jewish? I'd guess it's 99 percent.

Maybe it's this: Some Poles went along with the lie, but they couldn't "get wild" with the stories like the Jews could. The Soviets and the Catholic Church said "It happened like this." And the Poles said "uh, o.k."

fountainhead

Re: Where are the Polish Auschwitz horror stories?

Postby fountainhead » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:26 pm)

I was just wondering about this very thing and found this thread! Glad I'm not the only one. One of the hardest things for me to accept is that so many witnesses are capable of lying/exaggerating since lying is generally frowned up on in Western culture. However, I remembered hearing the suggestion, in Carolyn Yeager's broadcast on Elie Wiesel, that Jews have no problem with lying if it helps their community. For example, from The Jewish Religion: A Companion, reproduced at MyJewishLearning.com:
Yet, for all the high value it attaches to truthfulness, the Jewish tradition is sufficiently realistic to acknowledge that there are occasions when the telling of a “white lie” can be in order; for instance, where the intention is to promote peace and harmony ([Babylonian Talmud] Yevamot85b)

Perhaps that's what all these are atrocity stories are about - the cultural misconception that by presenting such terrible stories, they're promoting peace and harmony. It'd be interesting if one could isolate a known event in the camps, witnessed by Jews, Catholic Poles, Communists, etc., to see if one set of testimony is more exaggerated than the others.
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 8 years 4 months ago (Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:07 am)

The official story line is, "6 million Jews, 5 million others ( whatever the hell worthless people)" correct?
Should there not be at least 5 million other claims with compensation?
What is the official number now of "gassed victims"? Is there one? If there isn't, why not? After all, that's what this whole silly story is based on.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 4 months ago (Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:15 pm)

Inquisitive wrote:The official story line is, "6 million Jews, 5 million others ( whatever the hell worthless people)" correct?
Should there not be at least 5 million other claims with compensation?

The 5M just came off the top of Simon Wiesenthal's head. The exterminationists generally don't accept it, though it's still very much out there among the general public. There's a thread about it here: http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6424

Of course, this figure should have been reduced to 2M when they cut the Auschwitz total from 4M, since we are told that all the 3M who never existed were not Jews (if you get my drift).

Inquisitive wrote:What is the official number now of "gassed victims"? Is there one? If there isn't, why not? After all, that's what this whole silly story is based on.

It's 1.1 M for Auschwitz (1M Jews and the rest whatever) plus around 2M for the Reinhardt camps and Majdanek (nearly all Jews, tiny token number of whatevers sometimes mentioned).

I think I'm right in saying sometimes it's 6M gassed, sometimes 6M deliberately murdered and sometimes 6M total Jewish war losses according to who's doing the talking and at what point in the last 65 years. The figure doesn't appear to get mentioned too much by exterminationists with any academic pretensions these days, and retains more of a "symbolic" value, but they can't come out openly and say so or they'd be "denying the Holocaust". ;)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”