Most damning evidence against the Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
nny

Most damning evidence against the Holocaust

Postby nny » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:54 pm)

Just curious what people think is the single most damning piece of evidence against the holocaust? Just interested in creating a kind of 'sticky' post.

I'm sorry I'm sure there is another post like this, feel free Mods to transfer this post to one of those threads if it is a duplicate :)

I know its hard to choose but for me a conglomerate of discrepencies and outright lies such as:

The "Evidence" at the IMT for Katyn (USSR-054), how it was signed by Burdenko and how he signed USSR-008 about the gas chambers at Auschwitz.

Abundance of false Witnesses, from Moshe Peere who claims to have survived 6 (!!) gassings : "I guess children resist better", to the people who claim to have witnessed gassings at Buchenwald, to Elie Weisel witnessing 10,000 murders a day at Buchenwald (54,000 official death toll), to person who breathed through keyhole to avoid being gassed etc etc.

The evidence of extreme torture to get confessions at Nuremberg.

Hoesses ridiculous number of 2.5 million.

WWI propoganda that claimed 700,000 Serbs had been gassed by Belgians and Austrians, and same paper later claimed 700,000 Jews had been gassed by Germans in WWII. The claim that 6 million Jews were dying in a Holocaust in Eastern Europe after WWI. The claim that the Germans were making Soap out of their soldiers in WWI, making soap out of Jews in WWII and subsequently dismissed as a hoax by Yad Vashem. (Even though the Russians produced video evidence of a "Human soap making factory").

The sheer number of people who survived the 'holocaust'.

The lack of Prussian Blue (Iron(III)-hexacyanoferrate(II)) on the walls of the 'homocidal gas chambers' but its abundance in the delousing chambers and even in SS guard quarters which had been 'disinfected', a sure sign that HCN or Zyklon B had been used there.

The lack of any bill of sales, orders, designs, mention or capture of one of the so called 'mobile gas vans' or 'moble crematoria' vans which are responsible for the deaths (and subsequent disappearance of bodies) of millions.

That in 1945 the official toll at Auschwitz was 4 million, and the official death toll of Jews was 6 million. And that today the official toll at Auschwitz is between 1.2 and 1.5, and the official death toll of Jews is 6 million.

People such as Enric Marco, who have made a nice sum of money off writing about their experiences (see "Memories of Hell") and then later exposed as frauds by their own followers?

That all the death camps were found by Stalins thugs? Simon Wiesenthal "There were no death camps in Germany proper". Or that so many people still believe that Belsen, Buchenwald and Dachau contained homicidal gas chambers?

Other absurdities at Nuremberg such as the "Atomic bombing of 20,000 Jews", the "skull crushing machine" used to murder 800,000 Russian POWs one at a time and then to dispose of them in Mobile Crematoria. The Lamp shade made out of Human Skin, the mass burials of 'Pure Jewish Soap'. Or the Germans forced Russian POWs to climb trees and forced other Russian POWs to cut down the trees to kill them.

Air photo evidence that shows the sky was NOT covered by black smoke during the period which the Hungarian Jews were supposedly 'liquidated' despite a plethora of eyewitness testimonies to the contrary : "Not a bird or insect lived, the sky was completely black from the smoke", too bad they didn't realize the CIA had those photos and would declassify them in 1970.

That Anne Frank knew about 'mass gassings' before Wilhelm Canaris (Head of German Intelligence) did.

The lack of mention of a program to murder the Jews or gas chambers in ANY of the captured Nazi documents or decoded radio transmissions.

The fact that so many of the doors to the homicidal gas chambers could be opened from the inside.

The Belzec means of mass extermination - death by electrecution in huge marvels (for 1940s) of electrical and mechanical engineering, which were subsequently destroyed by the nazis of course.

On the Last Days of WWII from the History Channel, during the liberation of Belsen a soldier remembers a German officer coming to his American commander and saying (In English) "Please you have to help us, we have a terrible outbreak of Typhus at our camp". Way to cover up your genocide program 'dude'.

Stuff like that :)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jun 24, 2005 11:49 pm)

Not bad NNY.

You know some stuff about this topic indeed!

These are just off the top of my head:

1) Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: the digging up, cremation and bone crushing of 1.3 million bodies to cover up the evidence. But then they left a pile of human hair, pile of hair brushes, pile of shoes at Auschwitz. Oops!

2) Nuremberg trials had a single inmate eyewitness for Treblinka, Belzec and Sobibor, Samuel Rajzman, and in his short little testimony, he had to mention shaving heads of women to use the hair in mattresses, for women.

3) How the Polish yiddish urban peasants misunderstood the concept of shaving the head to prevent typhus, so they threw it in their Treblinka death camp lies, as the necessary "shave your head before entering gas chamber" procedure.

4) How Reader's Digest February 1943 brought the holocaust story to America. But it was written by a well known Hollywood Script writer!! (Ben Hecht.) Not to mention that the article contained a bunch of propaganda lies that no one believes today.

5) How maps of Treblinka show where 700.000 bodies are buried, and in the middle of this is a water well.

6) How the Blatt Sobibor model has the area for burying 200,000 bodies, the size of a large suburban backyard.

Enter the hilaricost.

Barrington James
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Barrington James » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:34 am)

The biggest problem with gassing and the holocaust in my opinion is the actual problem of getting the gas into and out of the chambers . This problem led directly to the “holes in the roof farce” and the “ no gassing in Germany shower trick confession”

The " no holes -no holocaust" farce comes from claim of the mythmakers that the Nazis dropped the Zyklon-B crystals into the gas chambers at Auschwitz from holes in the roof. You see the old "shower trick" that the mythmakers claimed the Nazis had used in Germany has been laid to rest because first of all the showers there were proven to be hooked up to water pipes and secondly, it was proven that Zyklon B cannot be delivered by pipes in that way anyway. It had been a great story and Stephen Speilberg made a big deal of it in one of his recent propaganda movies.

However by the time Simon Weisanthal finally told the truth about gassing in Germany- there weren’t any - the idea of gassing was so engrained in the mind of the public that the mythmakers thought they’d try it again in Poland. You might remember that immediately after the war the mythmakers proposed at least a dozen other methods Nazi killings on the public such electricity, drowning, crushing, machine guns (Babi Yar), hanging (which was true for spies and saboteurs), worked to death, and various other methods. However none of these methods of killing fascinated the imagination of the public as much gas did, particularly because in actual fact the Nazis had deloused the prisoners clothes and bedding with gas and had forced them to take showers to kill lice Besides there is something about gas that has an evil fascination to it. Maybe it was fact that America used to gas its criminals from time to time.

However the problem was this: How do you get gas into an airtight room? And please don’t say showers. So it was decided that the gas was dropped or lowered the room from holes in the roof. I know that Zyklon B is lighter than air and this would proven nasty to the poor guys on the roof or that Zyklon B crystals don’t vaporize at room temperature But don’t be too critical of the mythmakers for they were in a real jam. So some time in 1951 the Soviets built some rather crude, un-Nazi like, holes in the roof and all was well with the mythmakers for a short while. Unfortunately for them the nasty Deniers got hold of some old aerial photos of Auschwitz taken in during the war and proved that the little building that they had claimed to be the gas chamber had no holes in the roof. (It was actually an SS bomb shelter. Look at the Cole video some time.) This has proven to be very embarrassing so the mythmakers have now switched the “gas chamber” to the old morgue (a much bigger place) There were too many other problems with the first place anyway: too small, poor location, no Zyklon B deposits on the walls, too close to the camp, too close to the SS barracks. It was a poor choice anyway.

The main problem with the myth, to be honest, is that, like Topsy, it just grew. It was not centrally planned nor organized, nor checked for logic and scientific errors before being put before the public for consumption. However let’s not be too critical of those who have created the myth. Considering the fact that they have almost nothing to go on they have done a marvellous job. It has been a tremendous success and some day it will be forever remembered as one of the greatest hoaxes the world has ever known.
You can fool too many of the people most of the time.

Hotzenplotz
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hotzenplotz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 6:57 am)

I've got only a couple of questions this time:

(1) nny, do you have perhaps a link on Wilhelm Canaris?

(2) Carto, is that really true that only Rajzman testified about Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor in Nuremberg? One witness for 2 million killed? Hell how stupid do they think us to be?

(3) Do we have a source for the alleged holocaust of 6 million Jews in World War one?

(4) This 4 million business... as you all know, believers explain it by saying that "serious historians" never believed the exaggerated Soviet figure. Do we have any proofs that shortly after the war the 6 million really were arrived at by using 4 million for Auschwitz? Sometimes it is claimed on revisionist websites that first, Dachau was presented as The deathcamp, and that only later the industry switched to Auschwitz because Dachau was exposed as not having had gas chambers. I think this is somewhat misleading... considering Hoess' testimony, the period with Dachau as the main death camp can't have lasted for a long time? I just don't know how strong our position is this respect, perhaps someone can help me out.

I like "hilaricost" :-) It's much nicer than holohoax.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:38 am)

Hotzenplotz asks:
Do we have a source for the alleged holocaust of 6 million Jews in World War one?

FYI.

In 1919, Felix M. Warburg, was the Chairman of the Joint Distribution Committee of American Funds for Jewish War Sufferers. He was reporting that:
“The Jews were the worst sufferers in the war”..... “The successive blows of contending armies have all but broken the back of European Jewry and have reduced to tragically unbelievable poverty,starvation and disease about 6,000,000 souls, or half the Jewish population of the earth.

He went on to say “For more than four years the war on the [WWI] Eastern front was fought largely in the centers of Jewish population” and that “after the cataclysm of the last few years it is too much to expect this Jewry to become self-sustaining in a short twelve-month.”

-New York times November 12, 1919
Edward M.M. Warburg, his son, was the Chairman of this same committee during World War II.

On October 31, 1919, THE AMERICAN HEBREW published an article titled:

"The Crucifiction of Jews Must Stop !" (Encl. 1) The "Crucifiction" refers to "threatened holocaust of human life", "Six million men and women are dying from lack of the necessaries of life ... ... ".

and later, before WWII:
Dr. Chaim Weizmann (who went on to be president of Israel in 1948) president of the World Zionist Organization on November 25th, 1936 declared the:

"6 million" number to be symbolic of the Jewish destiny.

Source: Chaim Weizmann: Reden und Aufsatze 1901-1936. jud. Bucherverlag Erwin Lowe, Berlin 1937

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:40 am)

nny wrote: Just curious what people think is the single most damning piece of evidence against the holocaust?

The single most damning piece of evidence against the Holocaust is in my opinion the fact, that any questioning, any publicly stated deviation from the established official version, is in many countries made illegal, or like in the US is tabooed and suppressed by the media.

The Jewish Holocaust myth is the only historic event which is protected this way.

Something seems to be very, very rotten. It is probably the worst blunder which the industry committed.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:41 am)

I agree with Bergmann that the suppression of contrary opinion will be seen in the future to be the fatal flaw in the Holocaust "religion". I also believe that it will have to be honest Jews themselves who will first and formost start to expose this moloch.

The specific lies and distortions are of course also flaws but cannot even be addressed today in the media or academia. This does not mean that revisionists should not continue to expose them. It is also important to create a record of dissent. The work of this board is invaluable and must be preserved.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:56 pm)

Hi Hotzenplotz
(2) Carto, is that really true that only Rajzman testified about Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor in Nuremberg? One witness for 2 million killed? Hell how stupid do they think us to be?

Yes. (Please refer to me as "Cutlass Supreme or CCS by the way--thanks) We're indebted to Simon 1003 for pointing that out. I've checked this for truthfulness myself. The only inmate eyewitness was Samuel Rajzman. He was the only Jew who claimed to have been at an "Aktion Reinhard" camp who testified at Nuremberg.

Hilberg's estimate of total killed: 5.1 million. Hilberg's estimate of Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor: 1.5 million. Nearly a third.

And this gives you an idea of how messed up the holocaust story is. If you go to the trial transcript, via the Avalon Project at Yale University, and scroll down, you get another guy on the same day testifying that they threw 1000 babies in one day directly into the ovens. DUDE! This whole thing is such a giant lie, that the few of us here at revforum can't even grasp it!!

Nuremberg Trial transcipt of Samuel Rajzman, and on the same day, babies killed by ovens:

http://www.yale.edu/lawweb/avalon/imt/proc/02-27-46.htm
--------------
See Simon's post here. By the way, his mention of "Jacob Vernic" is the infamous liar "Yankel Wiernik." The guy who got hit by a bullet, but the bullet only went through his clothes and didn't penetrate his skin.

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.phpt=2103

nny

Postby nny » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:42 pm)

[quote="Hotzenplotz"]I've got only a couple of questions this time:

(3) Do we have a source for the alleged holocaust of 6 million Jews in World War one?

(http://www.corax.org/revisionism/docume ... ixion.html

I used to have a link to a website that has a scan of the original article, I will keep searching.

See this book:
Don Heddesheimer, The First Holocaust. Jewish Fund Raising Campaigns With Holocaust Claims During And After World War One

you can download it for free at : http://vho.org/dl/ENG.html or just goto vho.org if you're more comfortable with another language.

1) nny, do you have perhaps a link on Wilhelm Canaris?

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... naris.html

Saw a number of atrocities, never knew anything of gassings, too bad he was murdered before the allies could pick his brain.

(4) This 4 million business... as you all know, believers explain it by saying that "serious historians" never believed the exaggerated Soviet figure. Do we have any proofs that shortly after the war the 6 million really were arrived at by using 4 million for Auschwitz? Sometimes it is claimed on revisionist websites that first, Dachau was presented as The deathcamp, and that only later the industry switched to Auschwitz because Dachau was exposed as not having had gas chambers. I think this is somewhat misleading... considering Hoess' testimony, the period with Dachau as the main death camp can't have lasted for a long time? I just don't know how strong our position is this respect, perhaps someone can help me out.

There are a number of sources for the 6 million number, the first mention that I have found is the 1919 article "The Crucifiction of the Jews Must Stop", there are a number of links in this forum See: 6 Million Number Planned in Advance : By Hannover, or read Dissecting the Holocaust, there are a great few pages about the number of times the '6 million number' was mentioned pre- end of WWII, and a detailed study on why we have to rely on the Communists "Census Studies" as the two people who did the detailed studies differ virtually only on their assessments on Post-WWII Jewish population levels in Poland and the Soviet Union, and that the emmigration to Palestine and the USA were ignored completely.
There is a Jewish 'freedom fighter' who writes to his friend in Palestine complaining that the Zionists are more concerned with buying land than saving 6 million Jews that are being murdered in Europe in 1944, before any population studies could be done. So not only did the 'whole world stand by in silence', it seems the zionists stood by as well :( :oops:

nny

Postby nny » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:46 pm)

[quote="nny"][quote="Hotzenplotz"]I've got only a couple of questions this time:

http://www.corax.org/revisionism/docume ... ixion.html

I used to have a link to a website that has a scan of the original article, I will keep searching.

Sweet Jumpin' Jehosaphat I found it!

http://www.abbc2.com/historia/hebrew.htm

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:31 am)

The word “Holocaust” is often defined by many exterminationists (Shermer) as “the systematic killing of 6 million Jews, mostly in gas chambers”.

These people however seem to be unable to come up with proof for such a homicidal gas chamber, as allegedly constructed and operated by the Nazis.

I have checked Amazon.com for a book on this subject, with no success.
I also googled the phrase “homicidal gas chamber”. Although there are 18,000 hits, I have not found a single proof for the existence of such gas chambers.

See also:
The Gas Chambers: Truth or Lie?
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p319_Faurisson.html

The apparent lack of proof for the alleged gas chambers is to me a strong indication that there is something wrong with the Holocaust story as told by the establishment historians.
It is simply not sufficient to call the existence of such gas chambers of millions of people "offenkundig" (evident) without any solid proof.

Petschau

Postby Petschau » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:42 pm)

How about the fact that no body has ever turned up in autopsy, that had been determined to have died from zyklon gas.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”