Staerkemeldungen / Formal proof of mass murder in Auschwitz?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Jul 06, 2005 9:37 am)

So, here we are with what is claimed to be 'the most documented event in history', yet those that profit from and promote such hollow slogans are left clinging desperately to absurd claims about initials. Ridiculous.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Jul 06, 2005 1:48 pm)

How long has it been, sixty years? and after all that time has elapsed this trivial tripe is presented. Simply put, if these dolt's had any evidence of substance they would not have to bother with such worthless, superficial cast-offs.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 am)

There are several documentations that these recuperation blocks or barracks existed in Auschwitz. Please refer also to van Pelt's book: Auschwitz 1270 to Present, Plate 19: Häftlings Lazarett und Quarantäne Abteilung. They had a huge hospitalization and quarantine area which were started in 1943. The defense brought this up during the Frankfurt/Auschwitz trial, but the prosecution objected: Not permissible as evidence.
I am looking for the map titled
Haeftlings-Lazarett u. Quarantaene Abt. There is somewhere a picture of it on the internet, but I can not find it anymore.

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 am)

Hektor wrote:I am looking for the map titled
Haeftlings-Lazarett u. Quarantaene Abt. There is somewhere a picture of it on the internet, but I can not find it anymore.

Could it be Haeftlinge perhaps the meaning got lost in the translation
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:33 am)

MrNobody wrote:
Hektor wrote:I am looking for the map titled

Could it be Haeftlinge perhaps the meaning got lost in the translation
I found a copy of the map that I saved on the PC. And there it says:
K.L. Auschwitz - Bauabschnitt III
Häftlings-Lazarett u. Quarantäne Abt.

The filename is image20.gif So I guess I actually got it from VHO.org - I tried anything on google, but wasn't successful to locate the file.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 10 months ago (Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:37 pm)

My 2 cents worth.

Nobody suggests the document is NOT titled: 'Staerkemeldungen', Strength report.

Listed are:

Total Strength

Arrivals
Transfers
Departures
Natural Deaths
S.B
Releases

That's the name of the report, isn't it? Strength! How many folk are there, and how many are able to work, and how many are not able to work because they are sick, transferred, released or naturally died on any certain day. The above report relates to 7.10.1944 and was typed up the following day, 8.10.1944

If S.B meant anything else, then we would have a strength report not saying how many were sick or unable to work. How stupid is that?

If we could get hold of all the S.B. reports, I bet we would find Eli Weisel and his dad numbered among them somewhere. Oh, that's right. All the sick were killed. Eli doesn't exist. That's just his ghost we keep seeing.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re:

Postby Hektor » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:30 pm)

ClaudiaRothenbach wrote:
However, this is not allowed by the German grammar: the article indicates that S.B. is feminine. Schonungsblock is masculine, but Sonderbehandlung is feminine.

It is true that Sonderbehandlung is feminine (die Sonderbehandlung) and Schonungsblock is masculine (der Schonungsblock). But that is not the question. The question is: what does "die S.B." mean?

Look at Image.
This is a letter about inmates transports. They write:

Von diesen 40 % nicht voll arbeitsfähigen Häftlingen muß ein Teil ins Häftlingsrevier bezw. in die Schonungsblocke gelegt werden.

You read: "die Schonungsblocke". The plural article of masculine words in German is "die" (like the singular article of feminine words). At this point you can see how important it is to understand German if you want to analyse German documents. Sergay made a critical mistake.

The abbreviation could be "die S.B." or "die SB" and mean "die Schonungsblocke.

BTW: the above cited document is proof that people that were unable to work were put into hospitals or similar - and were not gassed automatically.

W. V.-Hauptamt
Amt D II
Oranienburg.

Betr. Abtransport von jüdischen Rüstungsarb.

Am 5. und 7. März trafen folgende jüdische Häftlingstransporte ein.
Transport aus Berlin, Eingang 5. März 43, Gesamtstärke 1128 Juden. Zum Arbeitseinsatz gelangten 389 Männer (Buna) und 96 Frauen. Sonderbehandelt wurden 151 Männer und 492 Frauen und Kinder. Transport aus Breslau, Eingang 5.März 43, Gesamtstärke 1405 Juden. Zum Arbeitseinsatz gelangten 406 Männer (Buna) und 190 Frauen. Sonderbehandelt wurden 125 Männer und 684 Frauen und Kinder.

Transport aus Berlin, Eingang 7. März 43, Gesamtstärke 690 einschließlich 25 Schutzhäftlingen. Zum Arbeitseinsatz gelangten 153 Männer und 25 Schutzhäftlinge (Buna) und 65 Frauen. Sonderbehandelt wurden 30 Männer und 417 Frauen und Kinder.

gez. Schwarz
Obersturmführer

This "document" does not contain any hint to mass murder. Schwarz writes how many Jews would be able to work and how many went through hygienic measures.

Both "Sonderbehandlung" and "Schonungsblock" are one word. S.B. would however refer to two words. So maybe it means "Schonende Behandlung"? Which was applicable to weak or sick prisoners. Does it somewhere in the reports say how many prisoners where sick, injured or anyhow unable to work?

I'm listening to audio from the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial where among other things SB and Sonderbehandlung is discussed. They also ask why they think SB would mean Sonderbehandlung, but I got to listen to this again. So I only will revert back later with the sources.

ivam

Re: Staerkemeldungen / Formal proof of mass murder in Auschw

Postby ivam » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:59 pm)

purely logical it would not make sense that S.B. refers to gassings, as you said in the O.P. there are accounts of single or only 2 persons noted under S.B. if it mass a mass genocide they certainly would not put a single person into a gas chamber.

common sense.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Staerkemeldungen / Formal proof of mass murder in Auschw

Postby Hektor » 5 years 7 months ago (Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:30 am)

ivam wrote:purely logical it would not make sense that S.B. refers to gassings, as you said in the O.P. there are accounts of single or only 2 persons noted under S.B. if it mass a mass genocide they certainly would not put a single person into a gas chamber.....
Now all the Holocaustians need to do is finding a telephone booth in Auschwitz. Anyway they try hard to give S.B. the meaning of homicidal gassing
The unusual privileges given to the prisoners in the family camp were a complete mystery to the members of the Auschwitz resistance movement. After a while, however, they managed to find out that the prisoners' personal papers contained the abbreviation SB and the period six months. SB - Sonderbehandlung, or special treatment - was code in Nazi jargon for execution without verdict, in Auschwitz usually death in the gas chambers.
http://www2.holocaust.cz/en/history/events/family_camp
Now that's really laughable that they'd chose that kind of meaning from what would be available. They chose to believe gassing after six months. Now what would be the use of this ridiculous exercise?
Far more logical is an S.B. for six month, which then equates "schonende Behandlung" (sparing treatment) for six month, which was exactly what they got. Some of the testimony from the Frankfurt Auschwitz trial also points in that direction although they try bend that to gassing again. I'll have to go through it again, before I can place that here.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”