programming Catholics to accept judeo-supremacism

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:18 pm)

Smoke, mirrors, and the usual Israeli lies; nothing new here except an admission of Big Brother tactics.

- Hannover

revealing quote:
"But we wouldn't have all this programming if it didn't work."

read on:
Catholic Teachers 'Bear Witness' Through Israel Trip
By Sam Ser

Some 30 Catholic school teachers from across the United States are in Israel for an in-depth course on anti-Semitism sponsored by the Anti-Defamation League. The teachers were selected from almost 500 who have already participated in workshops in the US based on the same program. ...it focuses on teachers because of their role in shaping the moral education of young Catholics. Karen Brady from Tucson, Arizona, is one of the participants on the trip. "The spiritual connection," she said, "separates this from all other Holocaust programs. When I first started this, years ago, my husband said, -Are you going to turn Jewish? But my Catholicism has only grown stronger through this." "We never thought it would be this big. It has exploded," said Paul Wieser, a Catholic who oversees Holocaust programming for the ADL. "But we wouldn't have all this programming if it didn't work."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 3467496285
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:10 pm)

There's a hotter act in the neighborhood called "anti-Palestinianism". They should check it out when they are there. They can see live versions of the same thing...

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:06 pm)

There is nothing new about this program. It has been going on for years and it is very effective. In many areas there are Holocaust promotions in the Catholic schools which mirror the ones mandated in the public schools. I have personally gotten into it with the folks running such programs in my own area and they are appallingly ignorant about the subject, having no idea about the anti-Catholic agenda of the ADL which pays for their visits to Israel where they are routinely propagandized. It is part of the general dumbing down of Catholic America. The Catholic Near East Welfare Association and Catholics on the ground (few in number) are aware of the oppression of Palestinians but has little influence in the US Church.

At higher levels in the Catholic Church at the Vatican the hostility of the Israeli government to the Church is well known if not publicized. The Israelis have deliberately refused to pursue their treaty obligations to finalize agreements with the Vatican about the rights of the Church in the Holy Land, after all the land of Christ's birth, life and death. How long it will take for reality to trickle down to boobus americanus catholicus is anyone's guess. As far as revisionism, it is barely known in Catholic circles. Radar Sr.

Ratatosk

Postby Ratatosk » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:18 am)

Well, that shouldn't be too hard. If they already are worshiping a mythical "dead jew on a stick".

They could as easily be programmed into worshiping the legend of the six million jews.

I'm aware that a lot of people will find this offensive. But I find the catholic church to be co-conspirators in upholding the holocaust legend. I refer to the Mr Butz book "The hoax of the 20:th century. In that book it becomes clear that they had an excellent intelligence network in Europe, and if a "holocaust" was going on they would be the first to know it. They said nothing.

And afterwards, they have been busy making apologies to Israel, aren't they supposed to protect their own people? (From false accusations)

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:51 pm)

Ratatosk,

Many christians are not catholics, and even taking that into account, nobody deserves insults to his faith.

Jesus was not a "jew" or "judean". He was Galilean and from the Essenian sect. Modern "jews" are heirs of the Pharisees that "hanged" Jesus (as in the Talmud) for stating the unfavourable truths about them and teaching those "abhorrent" values (for them) of love and forgiveness. And continued hanging christians until they were powerful enough to fight back. 'till s. XX you have communists (jewish inspired ideology) hanging christians. WW2 and aftermath was the biggest christian slaughter of all times.

The only "christians" that actually worship jews are those TV-evangelical preachers. Guess where their money comes from.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”