Carbon Oxide killings photos?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
lazamtlob

Carbon Oxide killings photos?

Postby lazamtlob » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:28 pm)

This is how the nazis treated people in the Third Reich.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:50 pm)

I´ve seen some of this pictures before....in "Hitler: The rise of Evil" movie...

caption reads: "Jews first gassing was perpetrated in Poland, on December 8, 1941"

btw, sources and some info about this pictures?
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:14 pm)

The claimed 1st gassings are now said to have been from car exhaust??

The entire sequence looks poorly staged.

Where's the text & sources?

Where was it supposed to be? Poland? Where in Poland?

Who took the pictures?

The story says that the alleged exhaust gassings supposedly used a diesel Soviet tankor diesel Soviet submarine engine, LOL ... or absurdly alleged 'gas vans'. Here we have a car with hoses supposedly from it's exhaust.

Not an efficient way to murder someone, a 5 cent bullet would have worked better. Consider that fuel was one of the rarest of commodities available to the German war effort.

Would the Germans have simply let someone shoot these photos of what was said to have been secret procedures?

Notice the embarrassing shadow at the end, I guess the Germans just had to be dramatic.

These are a joke.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:28 pm)

lazamtlob:

Are you claiming that these photos are real?

- Hannover

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:39 am)

Let's have some comments, lazamtlob. To me, in the beginning, it looks as the man is going to be deloused. I am also interested in the source.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:17 am)

This piece of film was shown in the BBC documentary which aired at the beginning of the year. The footage cuts between the man going into the building and the car connected to a building by an exhaust hose. There is no way to tell that they are even the same building.

I thought gassings were top secret. Why did they film this and why was a nurse present? I thought the euthanasia project had been in full swing by 1941, meaning that the gassing of a man in this way would hardly be of any interest to anyone. It would be routine by then.

I would guess that it's either a delousing and a gassing of vermin spliced together (I believe barns were gased with CO) or the entire thing is one of the many post-war communist propaganda films that were made.

Vilho

Postby Vilho » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:58 am)

Why would the Germans even make a film like this? Why don't they even show the body?

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:30 am)

Vilho wrote:Why would the Germans even make a film like this?
I have not seen the film. If these frames are real, there is nothing to suggest that the persons are Jews, but it is obvious that they are sick people, probably severely handicapped. The staff are dressed like medical personnel. This suggests that we may see a glimpse of the euthanasia program, of which many nazi officals were proud. They saw nothing wrong with it, and may have filmed it (but probably not for the cinema public).

The number plates indicate that the location was Poland. Otherwise there is not much to go on.
We have a claimed date (December 8, 1941 according to the Italian text), but no location.

And that date does not fit with the leaves on those trees, I think.

widukind

Postby widukind » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:47 am)

According to the "Cinematography of the Holocaust" project of the Fritz Bauer Institute (http://www.cine-holocaust.de/eng/index.html), the film was taken in September 1941 in Mogilew.

http://www.cine-holocaust.de/cgi-bin/gdq?dfw00fbw003511.gd

Titel : MOGILEW. TÖTUNG VON MENSCHEN MIT MOTORABGASEN IM SEPTEMBER 1941 [ET] (Mogilew. Killing of people with car exhaust in September 1941)

Synopsis : Tötung von Häftlingen mit Motorabgasen im September 1941 in Mogilew. Montage von Film- und abgefilmtem Fotomaterial, welches von sich aus nicht evident auf die Darstellung vom selben Ereignis zur selben Zeit am selben Ort verweist*, da Film- und Fotomaterial keine visuelle Schnittmenge aufweisen. Jedoch sind 1967 bei einem Strafprozess vor dem Stuttgarter Schwurgericht gegen Albert Widmann, ehemals SS-Sturmbannführer und Chefchemiker des Kriminaltechnischen Instituts im Reichskriminalpolizeiamt (Amt V des RSHA), wo es u.a. um die Tötung von Häftlingen mit Autoabgasen ging, Dokumente vorgelegt und Aussagen gemacht worden, die diesen Zusammenhang nahelegen.

* (...) Montage of film and filmed photograph material, which cannot be easily linked to what is reported on the same events at that time and place (...)

Inhalt (detailliert) : Protokoll:
- Ländliches Holzhaus in Mogilew (Foto)
- Autoheck mit Nummernschild “Pol 51628“ u. Heck von PKW der Marke “Adler“ mit Nummernschild “Pol 28545“ auf zwei Schläuche, die jeweils von Auspuff in Hauswand mit zugemauertem Fenster geleitet werden. An Hauswand Schatten einer Person (Schwenk über Foto)
- Fünf Personen in KZ-Kleidung werden auf Pferdewagen transportiert
- Nackter, abgemagerter Mann u. drei abgemagerte Kinder werden von Mann u. Frau in weißen Kitteln in Decken gehüllt. Im Hintergrund Mann in Uniform
- In Decken gehüllte Personen werden von Mann mit Kreuz (rotes?) an Ärmel u. Frau in weißen Kitteln in Haus begleitet
- Autoheck mit Nummernschild “Pol 51628“ u. Heck von PKW der Marke “Adler“ mit Nummernschild “Pol 28545“ auf zwei Schläuche, die jeweils von Auspuff in Hauswand mit zugemauertem Fenster geleitet werden. An Hauswand Schatten einer Person (Geräusch von laufendem Motor) (Schwenk über Foto)
Erschließung durch das Bundesarchiv - Filmarchiv, Berlin, redigiert

I humbly request help for providing an accurate translation in English. I'm not good enough.

Widukind

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:48 am)

Vallon wrote:
We have a claimed date (December 8, 1941 according to the Italian text),

the text is in spanish, not italian.

And that date does not fit with the leaves on those trees, I think

Good point. it doesn't.

Richard Perle wrote:
the entire thing is one of the many post-war communist propaganda films that were made

My exact thoughts. These crappy tv shows on the big H oftentimes present
this kind of thing. Turns out most of the time it aint even original footage but post-war propaganda stuff filmed in a way to look real. The viewer is not told of course, and comes alway with the impression he saw documentary footage.
If this had been real revisionist researchers would have spotted long ago.

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:02 am)

widukind wrote:According to the "Cinematography of the Holocaust" project of the Fritz Bauer Institute (http://www.cine-holocaust.de/eng/index.html), the film was taken in September 1941 in Mogilew.

http://www.cine-holocaust.de/cgi-bin/gdq?dfw00fbw003511.gd
Excellent!

Montage von Film- und abgefilmtem Fotomaterial, welches von sich aus nicht evident auf die Darstellung vom selben Ereignis zur selben Zeit am selben Ort verweist, da Film- und Fotomaterial keine visuelle Schnittmenge aufweisen.
The convoluted sentence is difficult to translate, but the point is that the footage may be a mixture of two unrelated events: sick people cared for by medical personnel + footage of hoses and cars. There are no images that link the two scenes.

They are also referring to this verdict against Widmann:
http://www1.jur.uva.nl/junsv/brd/brdeng ... eng658.htm
Blowing up of a bunker near Minsk in which mentally disabled patients had been locked up, as well as gassing of mentally disabled patients in Mogilew. Technical screening of 'gas vans' built by the RSHA (Berlin, 1942).
Last edited by Vallon on Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:32 am)

Good work all. These fraudulent 'photos' are a microcosm of the desperate 'holocau$t' Industry propaganda campaign.

To the casual viewer, who has been conditioned to believe just about anything that has the term 'holocaust' associated with it, they see confirmation of the standard storyline. To those of us who have thrown off the blinders and dared to rationally assess the materials in which belief is required by law (which doesn't speak well for the veracity of the material), we are able to show case after case of fraud.

There is not one shred of evidence to support the 'holocau$t' as alleged, this forum proves that. These 'photos' prove that, otherwise the 'holocau$t' Industry would not need to resort to such desperate, fraudulent tactics.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:54 pm)

Hmmm. Mogilev, and Sept. 1941. That is the test gassing of the insane that is mentioned on page 10 of former Yad Vashem director Yitzhak Arad's book called Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka.

Here are the many problems:

*the guy in the photo is starving. It appears he's being led into the makeshift gas chamber. Yet this is a test gassing of the insane. It's pre-concentration camp. It's not a test gassing of starving Jewish inmates. Whoops.

*The Jewish storymakers try to add credibility to their story by having two phd's working on this: Artur Nebe recruited Dr. Widmann and Dr. Hees of the Criminal Police Technology Institute. Yet in the next breath they are doing the dumbest thing: they take the insane into the forest where they try to blow them up with explosives as maybe a good method for future mass extermination of the Jews. Guess how much explosives for 25 people: 400 Kilograms! When that didn't work well (surprise, surprise) they tried this exhaust death method. Enter the photo movie stills above.

A few days later an experiment with poison gas was carried out by Nebe and Dr. Widmann in Mogilev. In the local lunatic asylum, a room with twenty to thirty of the insane was closed hermetically, and two pipes were driven into the wall. A car was parked outside, and one of the metal pipes that Dr. Widmann had brought connected the exhaust of the car to the pipe in the wall. The car engine was turned on and the carbon monoxide began seeping into the room. After eight minutes, the people in the room were still alive. A second car was connected to the other pipe in the wall. The two cars were operated simultaneously, and a few minutes later all those in the room were dead.

Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka: The Operation Reinhard Death Camps
Yitzhak Arad, page 10
Indiana University Press,

The Jewish storymakers are strong on psychological drama. The Germans are strong on science and physics. So when the Jews have the Germans doing ludicrous scientific things in their stories, it doesn't work too well. Take the second pipe: it would have to let the air that's already in the hermetically sealed room, escape. Hooking another car to that pipe gets rid of the outtake pipe that is necessary for letting the air that's already in the room, out.

And I have to laugh at what Hannover noticed: A big giant silhouette of an evil Nazi soldier on the brick wall, conveniently in the middle of the photo. LOL.

It's like what Playwright noticed on another thread: You dig past the surface of these topics AND UNCOVER A HUGE FRAUD.
Last edited by Carto's Cutlass Supreme on Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lazamtlob

Postby lazamtlob » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:01 pm)

Haldan wrote:Let's have some comments, lazamtlob. To me, in the beginning, it looks as the man is going to be deloused. I am also interested in the source.

-haldan

I do not have any comments to add. I think these pics speak for themselves. I wish I could rip the whole segment, but I'm too much of a novice ripping DVDs (it's part of the recent BBC Holocaust documentary) You can see an SS-man oversee this event.
Your're not going to deny the massmurder of handicapped in the Third Reich too are you?

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:13 pm)

Hi Lazamtlob,

Our posts are only minutes apart, so I'm guessing that you didn't see my post above where I, in fact, address, Dr. Widmann.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”