Do you want to help revisionism?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
chammer

Do you want to help revisionism?

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:21 am)

Hi

If you are an American citizen who is protected by first amendment, and that you are not afraid about losing your job/professional position if you are identified you can help revisionists worldwide. I can give you the details by email ([email protected]) concerning this project. No money needed, just mutual help.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:44 am)

Why the secrets? Tell us here what's up.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:20 am)

I would like to know more, too. I also don't think keeping things "secret" is good for Revisionism, even in countries where you are threatened by prison. I believe the best way to defeat the Holy Hoax is to defy it openly wherever you can despite any consequences. When people are sent to prison for questioning the "holocaust" or when people lose their job for doing so, that speaks volumes about the lackof veracity of the alleged "holocaust". Atleast that's what I believe.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:39 pm)

OK guys...
Whom among you has already a website and a few megs available to store files in other languages than english?
Multiplicity of IP/providers is wishful even if it means fewer megs/persons because it's harder to filter in this case.
or....
Who feels that he won't be in trouble if he registers a website (no fees for him) for German/French material ?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:29 am)

Hello & welcome.

We're already helping Revisionism, take a look around. Post what you have and it will remain here.

Regards, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:34 pm)

Hello

I know that you do it; I'm not sure if this forum is filtered in some European countries however. Just a small addendum to this thread before to finish; I was refering also to people who do have an ISP account but who do not use the website that is provided with it (like myhost/~me . i.e it's harder to block many ISP from Germany and France if 10 guys with an unused 40 megs receive a boost, that was the global idea. Thanks and see you soon on another thread.

darwin

Postby darwin » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:27 am)

Haldan wrote:I would like to know more, too. I also don't think keeping things "secret" is good for Revisionism, even in countries where you are threatened by prison. I believe the best way to defeat the Holy Hoax is to defy it openly wherever you can despite any consequences. When people are sent to prison for questioning the "holocaust" or when people lose their job for doing so, that speaks volumes about the lackof veracity of the alleged "holocaust". Atleast that's what I believe.

-haldan

I agree wholeheartedly. The more open revisionism is the better. That's what we are fighting for to have open debate on this important topic. I am convinced that the Jews are what Professor Kevin MacDonald called cryptic. We can't hope to compete with them on that score. Revisionism seeks converts so it should be as open as it can. I have read Mark Weber write that the IHR has always tried to stay within the law. Now that may be one reason for the success of the IHR. I know that this isn't possible in Europe because Holocaust revisionism is as Rudolf relates regulated by penal law in a number of countries there. So I don't know what the best answer is for revisionism there is-but Haldan is right on the mark to say revisionism should be in the open.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:28 am)

I would be leary of someone coming on here, posing as "revisionist friendly" with a plan to help revisionism, but actually trying to find out who we are.

Something to think about. And I believe it's happened before here at revforum before I knew about the board.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:54 pm)

I can personally vouch for chammer. He isn't somebody who wants to cause trouble to any of us.

:)

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”