"Nazi-hunter Wiesenthal dies at 96"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:57 pm)

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0, ... 64,00.html

in 1991 the former Mossad chief Isser Harel astonished the world by telling the Jerusalem Post that Wiesenthal had "had no role whatsoever" in the capture of Eichmann: "All the information supplied by Wiesenthal, and in anticipation of the operation, was utterly worthless, and sometimes even misleading or of negative value."

Certainly it appeared that much of Wiesenthal’s information about Mengele was inaccurate, and in 1981 he was still insisting that Mengele was in Paraguay, though "his state of health is not good". Mengele had in fact died of a stroke while swimming in Brazil two years earlier, though this did not become generally known until 1985.

Vilho

Postby Vilho » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Sep 21, 2005 8:54 am)

I've heard a million times that he didn't chase the "evil nazi criminals" because of revenge, but because the need for justice. If so, why didn't he care about the atrocities done by the allies, especially the USSR? Question this and you're an antisemite ...

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:38 am)

"evil nazi criminals" like Franciszek Walus for example...

Frank Walus, "The Butcher of Kielce," 1974

Simon Wiesenthal complained of Polish-born Chicagoan Frank Walus to the U.S. Department of Justice in 1974, and went public two years later:

In 1976 Simon Wiesenthal, in Vienna, had gone public with charges that a Polish emigre living in Chicago, Frank Walus, had been a collaborator involved in persecuting Polish Jews, including women and children, as part of a Gestapo-led auxiliary police unit. Walus, charged Wiesenthal, "performed his duties with the Gestapo in the ghettos of Czestochowa and Kielce and handed over numerous Jews to the Gestapo."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charles Ashman & Robert J. Wagman, The Nazi Hunters, 1988, p. 193

After that, eleven Israeli "survivor witnesses" came forward accusing Frank Walus of having been the Butcher of Kielce, and implicating him in horrific crimes, which persuaded Judge Julius Hoffman to convict him. However, it was later conclusively proven that Walus had spent the war years as an agricultural laborer in Germany. The reason for Wiesenthal fingering Walus was as follows:

Only later was the source of the "evidence" against Walus that had reached Simon Wiesenthal identified. Walus had bought a two-family duplex when he came to Chicago. In the early 1970s, he rented out the second unit to a tenant with whom he eventually had a fight. Walus evicted the tenant, who then started telling one and all how his former landlord used to sit around and reminisce about the atrocities he had committed against Jews in the good old days. Apparently one of the groups to which he told the story was a Jewish refugee agency in Chicago, which passed the information along to Simon Wiesenthal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Charles Ashman & Robert J. Wagman, The Nazi Hunters, 1988, p. 195

In Walus's inventory of the devastation wrought by Simon Wiesenthal can be found the following:

As a result of this insane gossip/hearsay "evidence" and the grooming of eleven perjurers from Israel, I was put on trial for 17 days. Prior to that time, I was assumed guilty by the news media and vilified publicly as a "Nazi war criminal". I was attacked by Jews in the street and hospitalized. I lost my friends. I had six heart attacks. I spent around $120,000 in my own defense. I remain in debt for tens of thousands of dollars incurred to defend myself against the gossip-based accusations of Simon Wiesenthal.

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:16 pm)

A brief comment on Wiesenthal's "success" and creeping anti-gentilism.

Today, I was confronted by my superior, CEO actually, of the company I work for. The confrontation pertained to an incident that happened on the weekend. I had a nasty encounter with a true "feminista" last week. Her abrasive comments and my rebuttals has prompted her to no longer be a client
of ours. The CEO actually had the audacity to say to me, "you need to curb your Germanic tendencies...."

Contemplate this double standard! Were I Jewish and had he said "you need to curb your Semitic tendencies." Well, in Canada he would be placed before a "human rights" tribunal faster than you can say OY VEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speeder

Postby Speeder » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:28 pm)

So Simon "the liar" Wiesenthal is finally dead, just as well, he had been more gaga than usual for the last couple of years and was kept out the public eye.

However his twisted legacy of lies will live on after all his collections of lies and half truths were continually republished and millions of copies are out there on library shelves and his name adorns at least of couple of hate drop in centres in the USA.

It seems his inability to tell the truth started as soon as he was "liberated" from all those "death camps" that he "survived" and the lying continued all through the rest of his bitter hate filled existance mainly to boost his own ego and keep him in the public eye and through the money "donated" to keep him in a style to which he had become accustomed.

Unfortunately the vivid imagination of this rascal will continue to be the basis of lies by which many come to learn about the so called holocaust. He must have had serious mental issues to lie for so long unless the guilt of his own wartime actions caused him to continually deflect his guilt onto others.

Doubtless the industry will dream up an event within the next few weeks to give his lies another run through before a public that knows no better rather than asking questions about some of his "whoppers" or exposing the man as a sick and twisted liar who would normally been given time in an asylum to work through his delusions and to come to terms with what he had really done in the war.

Never has so much been lied about for so long by so few.

Regards

Speeder
Last edited by Speeder on Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:33 pm)

holographic:

Sue the moron. Until we become active and say we 'won't take it anymore', these kind of attacks will continue. An in your face offense can be very effective strategy.

Whereas Neanderthal Wiesenthal is a proven liar, but got away with judeo-supremacist chutzpah (lies), you apparently have facts on your side.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:45 pm)

Maly Jacek wrote:"evil nazi criminals" like Franciszek Walus for example...
David Thompson on Axis History Forum posted articles from the New York Times about this case:
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 960#289960
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic. ... 964#289964

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”