Krema V cremations

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
lazamtlob

Postby lazamtlob » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Sep 24, 2005 3:08 pm)

Richard Perle wrote:By "bettered" and "enhanced" you mean doctored.

No I mean bettered, because the pics was pretty beat up.
Another curious thing is the second pic (282) which shows women being showed about. On the original pic you see skinny faceless women,
but in the "bettered" you see a recognizable face of one women and their breasts have been lifted. Is that a revisionist deed?
Skinny old women were doomed, but younger healtier were often spared. Is this pic a revisionist fraud?

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:10 pm)

lazamtlob wrote:
No I mean bettered, because the pics was pretty beat up.
Another curious thing is the second pic (282) which shows women being showed about. On the original pic you see skinny faceless women,

but in the "bettered" you see a recognizable face of one women and their breasts have been lifted. Is that a revisionist deed?

Skinny old women were doomed, but younger healtier were often spared. Is this pic a revisionist fraud?

J.C. Pressec in his book on Auschwitz also comments on the revised pic where the lady gets the boob job, and notes that that pic is in the Auschwitz State Museum. His interpretation is that it was an act of mercy by a sympathetic archivist.

When the picture was altered wasn't clear, but it was in the late 1940's or early 1950's, before the revisionist's had the pic in hand. Probably done by the Poles, to make the pic more palatable? My guess, at least.

But the fact that these are nothing but emaciated old ladies in the pic in itself is confusing.

1. According to the "story", the selections weeded out not only old women, but also children and pregnant women. Where are they in the picture?

2. This picture is supposedly of Hungarian women during the alleged Hungarian extermination of 1944. According the story, the Hungarians were quick loaded onto trains in Hungary, according to a carefully crafted master schedule made up by Adolf Eichmann and the Zionist Jew Rudolf Kastner. Between the time the Hungarians left their homes and the time they entered a gas chamber was supposed to never be more than 10 days, though some allege that some transports were delayed by the traffic jam, so it would have been longer. The Hungarians were told to take food along with them for the transport, and according to some Sonderkommando depositions, pilfering food, some of which included expensive meats, from the Hungarian's luggage was a major source of nutrition.

So why are the women emaciated? If the Hungarian extermination story is true, they should have arrived in good condition. To the point on that, if you look at the picture in Hannover's AV, it's a pic of a transport of Hungarians to Auschwitz at about this time, with the phony smoke cloud added into the background by the Simon Weisenthal center. If you look at the Hungarians in that pic - there's a full sized version floating around - they are not only well-fed and healthy, with clean clothes - some of them are actually plump. I've toured Hungary, and they are very much into the epicurian delights of a lavishly stocked table, in other words, they like to eat.

NOTE ON POINT TWO: I'm quite aware that over 100,000 Hungarian women were transported to Southern Germany to work in the aircraft factories around Regensburg, and that Albert Speer complained about the terrible physical condition that they arrived in. This was a completely seperate transport operation that was handled in an inept and chaotic manner.

RICHARD PERLE: The burning body pics could not be the typhus victims of 1942. The barbed wire in the background is on solid concrete poles, buried deep in the ground, and the typhus pits weren't surrounded by barbed wire. If I remember correctly, they were outside the camp perimeter, and also at Auschwitz, not Birkenau. The concrete posts in the background seem consistent with Birkenau.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:59 pm)

RICHARD PERLE: The burning body pics could not be the typhus victims of 1942. The barbed wire in the background is on solid concrete poles, buried deep in the ground, and the typhus pits weren't surrounded by barbed wire. If I remember correctly, they were outside the camp perimeter, and also at Auschwitz, not Birkenau. The concrete posts in the background seem consistent with Birkenau.

I think you're right, but the summer of 1942 wasn't the only time when people were dying from typhus. I don't think revisionists have dismissed the idea that outdoor burnings happened on more than one occasion.

Regarding the naked ladies, I think the picture is only clear enough to show that four of the people - the four walking - are old and female. Although that could be a man in a short-sleeved shirt behind the lady closest to us.
Regarding their health, I am not even sure that they are emaciated. We don't generally see old women naked, but often they can look very skinny. I think there are probably websites that you could use to confirm this :wink:

The fact of the matter is, all of these pictures depict scenes that have a bengin interpretation and don't prove anything that revisionists have a problem with. Anyone who has read any of the thorough, sober reasearch into camp activity will likely have imagined images just like these. The wooded area is right next to the central sauna on the air photo.

Those naked women could just as easily be on their way to this building rather than a gas chamber.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:38 am)

members:
I've deleted some of these posts, we very recently debated the supposed cremation images at:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103
Add your posts there if you like.
Read the guidelines.
M3

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:05 am)

Vallon wrote:
The following picture clearly shows that the contact prints were made with negatives #281 and #282 connected:

(Note for example the edge of the film, where light had leaked in from the side.)

I don't think so. That's on the contact print, not necessarily the negative. The two negative pieces were just overlapped when the print was made.

And the white streak could be accounted for by poor developing of the negatives, using something to fasten the negatives onto the printing paper while contact printing, by bad film stock, or by a fault from the same camera.

Nothing is conclusive without the negatives.

Vallon wrote:As for the rags, I remember a witness from "Kanada" mentioning the name of the paper mill where the lowest quality clothes were sent to. Of course, I cannot remember now who that witness was or where I read it...

That may indeed be what someone remembered, but that certainly does not make it correct. For example, one Auschwitz Survivor in the studio audience on the Donahue TV show adamantly remembered boiling Human Soap. Donahue chastized Revisionist Bradley Smith for telling her that she was simply WRONG and causing her distress--but his debate opponent, Dr. Michael Shermer had to admit that Smith was right.

:D

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:14 am)

Hello, can we read my posts?
members:
I've deleted some of these posts, we very recently debated the supposed cremation images at:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1103
Add your posts there if you like.
Read the guidelines.
M3

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”