Germar Rudolf arrest / opinions - conjecture

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Erik D. Schmid

Germar Rudolf arrest / opinions - conjecture

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:06 am)

Thousands of illegals stream across the border everyday who contribute nothing to this country, are actually a drain on it, and the INS does not even lift a finger. But, here is someone with an extensive education who has gone through all of the legal hoops to become a citizen and they do everything in their power and then some to kick him out. :x This is utterly sickening. I would be glad to help out in any way that I can.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:02 am)

It is very important that Germar have not just good but excellent legal support. We should await advice from him, his wife or whoever is representing him and contribute to provide that support if they call for it in addition to his present lawyers.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:33 am)

Then they told Germar that he missed a court appointment and was going to be detained for missing that appointment.

Germar and his attorney said that they never received notice (it is required to send notice to counsel as well as the petitioner). They asked for a copy of the letter and that question was never answered.

Very much like the trickery they used against Ernst Zundel (Zundel 'missed an INS meeting' that he never knew about).

Those of us who are American should be very ashamed of our country.

Is it our country anymore?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:48 am)

Is it our country anymore?

Of course not. This should be a wake-up call for every sane person in this country. It is blatantly obvious who really runs this country.

Neue Geschichte

Postby Neue Geschichte » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:52 am)

While his prosecution here in Germany is ridiculous, Zündel himself has admitted that it was his attorney that had advised him not to worry about an INS meeting. I remember reading this on Irving\'s Web site.

The upshot of all this is the publicity it will generate for Revisionism.

I don\'t know who runs the USA, but things have been run by the Americans for far too long over here. No offense.

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:09 am)

The upshot of all this is the publicity it will generate for Revisionism.

What publicity is that? The arrest of Ernst Zundel has generated almost zero publicity here other than a few passing references on news outlets which are shown at about 3:00 am. Other than in revisionist circles, Germar is practically unknown.

Neue Geschichte

Postby Neue Geschichte » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:36 am)

News on Zündel here has been at least weekly. Considering that the man hasn\'t lived here in some 45 years, this is very good news for Revisionism in Germany. I can\'t imagine that Rudolf would receive any less press if he was sent here.

What I\'m saying is that it\'s good for German revisionism. We are a sleeping country that must awaken.

Germany is shooting herself in the foot on these guys.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:15 pm)

This should send alarm bells to anybody who believes the "holocaust" nonsense :x

Why on earth would they arrest a scientist such as Germar Rudolf? The ones who tries to mandate the holocaust belief with its "gas chambers" are practically saying "It never happend"!

I wish you the best Germar Rudolf.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:45 pm)

Erik said:
What publicity is that? The arrest of Ernst Zundel has generated almost zero publicity here other than a few passing references on news outlets which are shown at about 3:00 am. Other than in revisionist circles, Germar is practically unknown.

In a way you're right concerning current 'mainstream' media, but in the big picture you're quite wrong.

Sites such as this one routinely refer to Rudolf and Zundel, and so far we've rec'd 1,500,000 hits in about 3 years, not bad. However, Rudolf's own site www.vho.org has now surpassed www.codoh.com as the most frequently accessed Revisionist website in the world, and growing!

Considering how fast the internet is growing, and considering that it's now known that the mainstream media is unrelaible and simply dishonest, the future belongs to Revisionism. Rudolf is feared not for how many of his books sell, but the use of them by Revisionists on the internet to blow apart the 'holocau$t' lies.

There's a reason why they arrested Rudolf, it's because his research is reaching people.

- Hannover

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:52 pm)

I said:
Sites such as this one routinely refer to Rudolf and Zundel, and so far we've rec'd 1,500,000 hits in about 3 years, not bad. However, Rudolf's own site www.vho.org has now surpassed www.codoh.com as the most frequently accessed Revisionist website in the world, and growing!

And consider that CODOH was approaching 1,000,000 hits per month, so VHO is simply on fire.

Considering the judeo-supremacists and their desperate dirty tricks against service providers of Revisionist research sites, I'd say Revisionism is doing quite well.

Yep, we know why Rudolf was arrested.

- Hannover

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:09 pm)

Are the hits the sites you mentioned unique? What I mean is are they from different IP addresses? If so that is fantastic.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:09 am)

Erik:

As far as I know, no site counts hits based upon IP numbers. It wouldn't really work because you can't track specific users by IP numbers, the service provider yes, the exact person no.

Either way, Rudolf's site is a huge resource for Revisionist info. which absolutely demolishes the 'holocau$t' lies. That is why he's been arrested, that is why we know the 'holocau$t' tales are lies. The 'holocau$t' stories do not stand up to rational, scientific scrutiny.

"Only error needs protection of government, truth can stand on it's own."
- Thomas Jefferson

Hannover

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:06 am)

The really infuriating thing for me is the failure of the "liberal" and even leftist human rights folks to take a stand in defense of Zudel or Rudolph and other victims of the Holocaust lobby. You don't have to be a revisionist or a supporter of revisionism to recognize the injustice going on here and the huge anti-intellectual program to shut off debate but they remain silent. Note that even in the case of Professor Joseph Massad of Columbia University, under assault from the Zionist fanatics, the American Civil Liberties Union made an excellent defense of Massad. Massad however is careful to stay away from Holocuast matters. Likewise, Norman Finkelstein who tip-toes right up to the brink of revisionism feels compelled to back away and denounce revisionists in crude and unscholarly terms which should make him ashamed. Amnesty International won't touch the subject. Pathetic cowards!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:29 am)

from Germar Rudolf's stats page:
http://www.vho.org/Stat.html

Here are some hits for various months:

9/05 = 1,476,293
8/05 = 1,869,000
5/05 = 2,438,418
4/05 = 2,244,867

I imagine his stats for this month will be even higher, boosted by the hateful enemies of free speech who have painted themselves into a corner with their unsustainable absurdities. Those hatemongers have no way to go except suppression and anti-Revisionist violence.

- Hannover

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:25 pm)

Erik D. Schmid wrote:Are the hits the sites you mentioned unique? What I mean is are they from different IP addresses? If so that is fantastic.

VHO has about 5,000 visitors per day if I rely on the site stats, I think that hits refer to any file, including the 65 images and 5 banners that may come with a page. An unknow number are old horses who come back often to see if there's anything new, some others find the site for the first time. I'm in the 'business' for 13 years or more, I mean plumbery jobs like revisionist translations or whatever else (like diffusion) but I'm no longer doing it and expect a miracle. It's a slow growth and will stay slow, only in 60 or 70 years will we get a critical mass at this pace. I'm doing it by duty simply, and also because some unexpected events, wars, economical crash, whatever, could also shorten this delay considerably. But most people are not so much curious for the 'intellectual thrill'; however we can't lose with the amount of evidence we have, it's rather to know 'when'? My guess is that this will happen with a big sparkle, and only with a political movement who cease power before and favorize revisionism after.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”