Germar Rudolf arrest / opinions - conjecture

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:55 pm)

It's my understanding that 'hits' is what everyone uses for stats on their sites. Nonetheless, 'visits'* of 5,000 PER DAY aint too shabby.

* Is that based upon IP numbers from computers of specific ISPs? If so, it means the actual unique 'visits' column is highly undercounted. An IP number which indicates a large ISP (i.e. Verizon, etc.) could theoretically mean thousands of 'visits' from people with that ISP as their provider, not one 'visit'.

Rudolf is intellectually & academically irrefutable. Only through crude, judeo-supremacist coercion can he be silenced.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:29 pm)

chammer wrote:but I'm no longer doing it and expect a miracle.
Don’t hold your breath for this miracle. Nothing comes from nothing. It seems, that everyone is attempting to pull out. “Leave it to Germar himself, this fool!”

I don’t think that this will work.

Sometimes I wonder, why Rudolf sacrificed his professional career, his fanily life and home country. What drives the man? According to his writings, he does not seem to be anti-Semitic, nor a follower of some extreme German far right wing philosophy.
It seems to me, that the man attempted to restore the honor of the German nation. What for? To be put in jail by these very same people?

In his position I probably would tell them: “F..ck off!” And give them the stink finger. And forget about Holocaust and revisionism.

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:51 pm)

Hannover wrote:It's my understanding that 'hits' is what everyone uses for stats on their sites. Nonetheless, 'visits'* of 5,000 PER DAY aint too shabby.

* Is that based upon IP numbers from computers of specific ISPs? If so, it means the actual unique 'visits' column is highly undercounted. An IP number which indicates a large ISP (i.e. Verizon, etc.) could theoretically mean thousands of 'visits' from people with that ISP as their provider, not one 'visit'.

Rudolf is intellectually & academically irrefutable. Only through crude, judeo-supremacist coercion can he be silenced.

- Hannover

I'm not sure what are the rules for quoting someone in this forum but I'll check these soon. Anyway if you want recent or detailed stats from vho that one is better: http://www.vho.org/stats/ especially when you click on the relevant month
Germar used to build manually the page that you gave from that one, the latest is upgraded every night with a cron job on the server.
Concerning hits now, I found a reference: http://onlinebusiness.about.com/od/site ... cstats.htm and it seems to include banners, images, html, footers, etc...
But as you said 5,000/day is not that bad, especially because we are trying to reach intellectuals as much as possible, not Joe 6pack who is just interested by baseball. Of course Joe 6pack can help as well if he decides so, but most people will rely on Hollywood or the opinion of experts, and it's not probable that we can reach millions per day with the Internet even in a remote future. But if you reach an history teacher who is willing to challendge openly the story, or a politician, or one of his advisors, or a well known writter, that's an enormous gain.

Now I've discovered recently some things about how people are reached through the internet; I mean I also launched my own web site a few months ago (not in English) and since it's not on theplanet server (where vho is hosted) I had different tools to make up my mind and analyze the stats.
I have just a few dozens visitors per day because it's relativelly new but most people who reach the site with keywords like 'Kaltenbrunner', 'Treblinka', 'Hoss' will read during 15 or 20 seconds and when they see that it's revisionist material 'pouf!' they get out. They represent the majority of the visitors. It might be because few non Jews search on keywords related to the Holocaust, or because historians who are paid by universities are there to keep their job and reputation, i.e. they have to be conformist.

Things are a bit different on vho because it's an old and well known site, i.e. most people go there directly with the url, not with a google search. Now people who find my small site with keywords like 'Germar Rudolf', or similar keywords, will read 6, 8 pages and stay online for a while.
And for one article at least the entry point show that it's an email that has circulate with the URL.
Anyway it seems that most people will behave as I did 18 years ago. For example if you hear about the Zundel trial you'll say 'what a moron' and you just don't feel the need to read his stuff because there is so much crackpot theories around , you have no time to waste. But wait, now it's one of your buddy whom you know for years who surprise you when he announce you that he's one of THEM, and many people suddenly feel the need to search the address he recommanded, because usually you trust
your buddy, you know that he's not crazy. But coming from a foreigner, you don't trust the source and do not feel the need to read an 'alternative' view.

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:40 pm)

Bergmann wrote:
chammer wrote:but I'm no longer doing it and expect a miracle.
Don’t hold your breath for this miracle. Nothing comes from nothing. It seems, that everyone is attempting to pull out. “Leave it to Germar himself, this fool!”

I don’t think that this will work.

Misunderstanding; I'm doing it, but I don't expect a miracle, that's what I wanted to write. I have no more control on the events than that, but I know that revisionism will make a breakthrough, however I must 'do it' even if this breakthrough happen in a remote future.

theTRUTH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby theTRUTH » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:31 am)

Germar will need competent lawyers because the INS will use legal loopholes to deport him, as shown by the 2 agents outright lies, which had to originate from a high-level INS operative, of detaining him for a missed court date. Is this America in 2005 or the Soviet Union in 1935?

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:32 am)

VHO was started by Siegfried Verbeke. He is also in custody, already for three months now, because Germany wants his extradition.

He was arrested at Amsterdam airport in August, and is now held by Dutch authorities, on the basis of a European arrest warrent from Germany.

Three governments are involved in negotations about this man - as if they had nothing better to do.

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:56 pm)

All more ironic than you think. While it's not as well publicized as it should be, Oct. 17-23 this year is National Free Speech Week.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:14 pm)

There's so many people in the US illegally, and there's lots of fake marriages let alone real marriages. Yet, it's unheard of that someone walks into the INS office and finds themselves in jail that night. It's about the holocaust denial. That's why he's there, and if upper level bureaucrats could pull that off, who knows what they can pull off with Germar. I'd be scared of even eating the food in that jail.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:43 am)

This thread was separated from the other thread on Rudolf's arrest. This thread is for conjecture and opinion.

The other thread about his arrest at:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2502
is for text or links to information from those directly involved or in direct contact with Rudolf. We want to be sure that the 'official' information is separate from conjecture and opinion.

Thanks, M3

PatrickH

Postby PatrickH » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 3:54 am)

Radar wrote:The really infuriating thing for me is the failure of the "liberal" and even leftist human rights folks to take a stand in defense of Zudel or Rudolph and other victims of the Holocaust lobby.... Pathetic cowards!

Hello Radar,
Are these people cowards or a fifth column of zio-traitors who are deliberately and desperately trying to defend history`s filthiest blood libel?
PatrickH

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:32 am)

Bergmann wrote:Sometimes I wonder, why Rudolf sacrificed his professional career, his fanily life and home country. What drives the man?

It is his neverending search for the facts. The truth of what took place in other words. It is a sense of duty for him I believe. I can easily understand his reasoning for doing this.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 4:56 pm)

and that´s what makes him so an admirable person...
his neverending search for the truth is an example for everyone out there who dare dispute this fairy tale...
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

darwin

Postby darwin » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:50 pm)

Hannover wrote:There's a reason why they arrested Rudolf, it's because his research is reaching people.

- Hannover

Hannover hit right on the point with that well made remark quoted above. The government decision makers that made the arrest happen would have used thier resources on something or someone else if he wasn't having a growing effect that as Hannover says so succinctly "is reaching people". The stronger and stronger the internet technologies become in terms of performance and cost scale the weaker the mainstream media becomes. Their power base is with the national TV networks and newspapers not the internet. And the internet grows at the expense of those older technologies.
More and more people in the US and around the world are learning to access the internet more and more intelligently. This spells trouble for the global empire of the mainstream media masters.

They resort to defamation first, and arrests second when they become more desperate. Mark Weber has remarked on the the more and more desperate situation of the US government in his remarks on the IHR website regarding "hate-crime" legistlation at the Sacramento revisionist conference.
This worsening situation has been brought about as a result of oppressive policies geared for wartime control of dissidents.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 29, 2005 3:17 pm)

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”