Holocaust survivor to read from novel at CSB...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Erik D. Schmid

Holocaust survivor to read from novel at CSB...

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 28, 2005 7:26 am)

I find it odd that around here there have been several of these types of lectures given in the very recent past. It seems like there is one every other week. These "survivors" are literally crawling out of the woodwork pushing their stories. It would seem that revisionism is making a very hard impact on them and their lies.

http://miva.sctimes.com/miva/cgi-bin/mi ... cal+212299

ST. JOSEPH — Felicia Karo Weingarten will read from and discuss her new book at 9:40 a.m. and 11:20 a.m. Monday in Alumnae Hall of the Haehn Campus Center at the College of St. Benedict, St. Joseph.
"Ave Maria in Auschwitz: The True Story of a Jewish Girl from Poland" describes her teen-age years in the Nazi-occupied Lodz ghetto and four concentration camps, and her adult life as a Holocaust survivor in Europe and the United States.

The free sessions are sponsored by the Jay Phillips Center for Jewish-Christian Learning.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:33 am)

The free sessions are sponsored by the Jay Phillips Center for Jewish-Christian Learning.

Oh please. The 'sessions are free', but the scammer is pushing a book which certainly isn't.

Yet another Auschwitz 'survivor', and supposedly the Germans had a 'plan of extermination'. Pathetic.

Shoah me the money. What a racket this all is.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

theTRUTH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby theTRUTH » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:15 pm)

Yet another Auschwitz 'survivor', and supposedly the Germans had a 'plan of extermination' (Hannover)

Good point! When WW2 Germans 'had a plan' they almost always saw it through to completion, like the following:

(1) Design, construction, and implimentation of the first large liquid fueled rocket and first jet-propelled plane,
(2) Design and construction of the first synthetic rubber plants,
(3) Development of the world's best optical manufacturing plants,
(4) Design and mass production of the first small-engined car in the world called the Volkswagen and construction of the first 2-laned freeways in the world, and
(5) Development of the most effective insecticides to control insects and ticks that caused diseases like Typhus.

If Germans had a 'plan' in '42 to exterminate Jews in countries they occupied, only a handfull would have been living by the end of '43. No! The German's 'plan' was to prevent disease and help all Jews survive the war.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 28, 2005 8:44 pm)

Very well said, the TRUTH.

-haldan

theTRUTH wrote:
Yet another Auschwitz 'survior', and supposedly the Germans had a 'plan of extermination' (Hannover)

Good point! When WW2 Germans 'had a plan' they almost always saw it through to completion, like the following:

(1) Design, construction, and implimentation of the first large liquid fueled rocket and first jet-propelled plane,
(2) Design and construction of the first synthetic rubber plants,
(3) Development of the world's best optical manufacturing plants,
(4) Design and mass production of the first small-engined car in the world called the Volkswagen and construction of the first 2-laned freeways in the world, and
(5) Development of the most effective insecticides to control insects and ticks that caused diseases like Typhus.

If Germans had a 'plan' in '42 to exterminate Jews in countries they occupied, only a handfull would have been living by the end of '43. No! The German's 'plan' was to prevent disease and help all Jews survive the war.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

theTRUTH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby theTRUTH » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:42 pm)

I've noticed Jews instinctively will not talk about German WW2 technological, scientific, and medical accomplishments, and will either say the Germans didn't really invent something, or change the subject. The more I've learned about German inventions and developments during WW2 the more I realize something like the Holocaust could not have occurred, but I've never seen a book that summarizes all of these inventions and accomplishments. Does one exist?

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:07 am)

I don't know of any good book which lists German inventions during the Hitler-era, not off-hand. I know there is one book which describes the looting & plundering of German patents and inventions, SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND REPARATIONS: EXPLOITATION AND PLUNDER IN POSTWAR GERMANY by John Gimbel.

This is a short excerpt from one of the letters on this website:

"The author describes the manner in which German scientific and technical research, including private commercial trade secrets protected by international patent law and worth billions, was simply stolen and sold or given to private American companies for risible sums of money. A single paragraph in a single German document was said to have been worth 100,000 dollars to one American company. The scope of the plunder is such that one is almost left with the impression that the Americans actually provoked the war just to indulge in international thievery on a gigantic scale. This probably explains where most of the “Nazi Think-Tank” material actually disappeared to."

– C.P.

I will look around further and see if I find something of interest.

-haldan

theTRUTH wrote:I've noticed Jews instinctively will not talk about German WW2 technological, scientific, and medical accomplishments, and will either say the Germans didn't really invent something, or change the subject. The more I've learned about German inventions and developments during WW2 the more I realize something like the Holocaust could not have occurred, but I've never seen a book that summarizes all of these inventions and accomplishments. Does one exist?
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:53 am)

And yet again there is another "survivor" coming to the area to speak about their experiences. :roll: Is this a sign that revisionists have them on the ropes?

http://miva.sctimes.com/miva/cgi-bin/mi ... cal+570858

Oertelt, who lives in St. Paul, grew up with his family in Berlin in the 1930s during the reign of Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party. He was rescued from Auschwitz by the U.S. Army in April 1945.

I did nto know that the US "rescued" anyone from Auschwitz. I thought it was the soviets.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:01 pm)

Erik D. Schmid wrote:I did nto know that the US "rescued" anyone from Auschwitz. I thought it was the soviets.

The US Air Force made two things at Auschwitz:

1. They made nice arial photos that prove that there was no mass murder as described.

2. The US Air Force bombed Auschwitz - or was it the democ.rats from the UK? :shock:

He should have said:
The SS built air raid shelters to prevent me from the US (or UK) bombings.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:35 pm)

Henry Oertelt's story is now headed for Hollywood:

http://www.sctimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar ... 9102080040

An independent film company has purchased the rights to Oertelt’s book with plans to make a feature film. “An Unbroken Chain: My Journey Through the Nazi Holocaust” details Oertelt’s experiences as a young Jew who survived five concentration camps. He has spoken about his life to audiences at St. Cloud State University, received an honorary degree from the university and read his book for podcasts that are available on the Web site of the campus radio station.

NeilfromBris

Postby NeilfromBris » 1 decade 1 year ago (Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:57 pm)

Is this the woman who claimed she hid diamonds by recycling her own shit ?

Something I have noticed about German inventions is that when ever the subject is brought up its almost always a Jew who was" forced to work for the Germans". They would have you believe that the Germans lived in caves and threw rocks and probably would not have even learned to speak unless a Jew taught them. Maybe Werner V Braun was a Jew in disguise?
If you start a sentence with "I believe" you can never be wrong

Citizenfitz

Postby Citizenfitz » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:21 am)

They seem to believe that the holocon is becoming more openly doubted - especially by young people. That's the drift one gets, anyway. They'll certainly have working numbers on that. It'd be very helpful to know just how that fast the holoquestioning trend is developing. It seems to be growing steadily.

I'm certain that revisionism on the internet has them very worried. We should expect new laws regulating "hate speech".

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:33 am)

Something is definitely afoot here, there's a subtle change in the language these shysters are using.

Ave Maria in Auschwitz: The True Story of a Jewish Girl from Poland" describes her teen-age years in the Nazi-occupied Lodz ghetto and four concentration camps

An Unbroken Chain: My Journey Through the Nazi Holocaust” details Oertelt’s experiences as a young Jew who survived five concentration camps

Whaaaat??

No "Death or Extermination camps"?

Boooorrrring! , without the Death Camps itz just not sexy enough.

I wanna hear the stories of these jokers surviving nine (9) "Death camps".
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”