$100,000 reward for Treblinka 'mass graves'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

$100,000 reward for Treblinka 'mass graves'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:11 pm)

Very interesting considering that an alleged mass grave which supposedly contained 870,000 Jews has never been shown to exist. Treblinka is one of the most direct ways to expose the lies.
The National Association of Forensic Criminologists,
Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians ™
Exposing Historical Fraud via The Scientific Method ™

$100,000.00 REWARD

For locating the “MASS GRAVES OF TREBLINKA”
Sponsored by NAFCASH TM
http://www.nafcash.com

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:34 pm)

sounds good....wonder if they´ll come with another mermelstein... :roll:
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 02, 2005 7:12 pm)

The National Association of Forensic Criminologists,
Archeologists, Skeptics and Historians ™
Exposing Historical Fraud via The Scientific Method ™

$100,000.00 REWARD

For locating the “MASS GRAVES OF TREBLINKA”
Sponsored by NAFCASH TM
http://www.nafcash.com

That's downright exciting.

Of course this reward could apply to any and all locations identified as Holocaust mass graves. Treblinka, then too, at Belzec, Sobibor, Majdanek, Chelmno, Auschwitz - Babi Yar and so on.

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:48 am)

TMoran wrote: http://www.nafcash.com
A detailed forensic examination of the site of the wartime Treblinka camp, using sophisticated electronic ground radar, has found no evidence of mass graves there. For six days in October 1999, an Australian team headed by Richard Krege, a qualified electronics engineer, carried out an examination of the soil at the site of the former Treblinka II camp in Poland, where, Holocaust historians say, more than half a million Jews were put to death in gas chambers and then buried in mass graves.

Where is the report? Why won't Krege publish?

TMoran does not seem to be aware of the work done at Belzec.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:42 am)

Vallon, I'm afraid you're uninformed as to Mr. Moran's knowledge about the phoney Belzec 'excavation'.

see:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=368
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=30

Krege needs no other 'report', he's given all the info. needed already. Read the info. at the site mentioned here.

Where are the judeo-supremacist takers for the $100,000 Treblinka reward?

As Mr. Moran always says, '2 guys with shovels' could settle the whole thing for Believers.

- Hannover

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 3:24 am)

Hannover wrote:Krege needs no other 'report', he's given all the info. needed already. Read the info. at the site mentioned here.
Hannover! What happened to your exacting standards of evidence?

We need a full report, with maps that show clearly where he did measurements and what he found. Until now there is only a pcture of Krege with a kind of lawnmower.

In his July 2001 newsletter, together with his announcement of the thoroughly debunked Zyklon "experiment", Toben promised that the Krege report would be published in November that year:
The group of volunteers had chosen to stay in the bunker for one hour which is more than three times longer than the Nazis allegedly needed to kill 2,000 people. You can watch this dramatic story and how it ended on a video and/or CD Rom which, it is hoped, will be completed by the end of November.
Also around this time, we should have available The Krege Report, where another Holocaust myth bites the dust.
http://www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/actu/act ... u0109.html

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:35 am)

Vallon makes a point here...although there´s not physical evidence to support the mass mass grave tale in Treblinka, Krege hasn´t released his report yet, as he said he would...
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:35 am)

Vallon wrote:
We need a full report, with maps that show clearly where he did measurements and what he found.

Gasto wrote:
Vallon makes a point here...although there´s not physical evidence to support the mass mass grave tale in Treblinka, Krege hasn´t released his report yet, as he said he would...

I am with you 2 on this one. I find it strange the full report has never been published.
At VHO it is included with some other works as planned to be published. But Krege conducted his investigation at the end of 1999 and were now at the end of 2005 and the full report still has not been published.
One thought that crosses my mind is the revisionists have found fault
on Krege's methodology or something like that.
On the other hand the soviet comission of 1944 and a later polish one found very little in the way of physical evidence at Treblinka.

Vallon says:
<<TMoran does not seem to be aware of the work done at Belzec.>>

No Vallon, I think in fact you are in the dark about the revisionist position and investigation of the work done by Kola at Belzec. I suggest you read "Belzec in Propaganda, Testimonies, Archeological Research, and History by Carlo Mattogno.

Erik D. Schmid

Postby Erik D. Schmid » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:48 am)

A more detailed report complete with maps would be nice, but Krege has already stated where the tests took place. He stated that the area surveyed was at the site of the alleged mass graves as described by the "eyewitnesses". The "lawnmower" Krege is pushing Vallon is a GPR unit.

Another way to tell how heavily this ground has been disturbed is to use infra-red imaging. This method is commonly used by archaeologists. When soil is overtunred as in the case with a burial mound, decaying organic matter will show up as a distinct heat signature. These signatures will show up many decades after the ground was disturbed.

Looking at the aerial photograph the site does not look all that big for the number of people claimed to have been exterminated there. Another way to tell the age of this place is to look at the trees. What is there age. I remember reading that many of them were not only far older than the camp, but that they were in places that make the stories highly improbable.

I would not be so quick to jump on Krege for not yet publishing his results. There may have been unforseen delays and other things that have prevented him from releasing his report. For now let's give him the benefit of the doubt.

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:47 am)

Erik D. Schmid wrote:I would not be so quick to jump on Krege for not yet publishing his results. There may have been unforseen delays and other things that have prevented him from releasing his report. For now let's give him the benefit of the doubt.
No report has been published, so there is no report to doubt.

Jürgen Graf wrote in 2004:
Originally Mattogno, Krege, and I planned to publish the complete results of these radar ground penetration studies of Treblinka as part of a comprehensive study of the camp. Our plan has changed. In view of the special importance of these research results we have agreed to the suggestion of Castle Hill Publishers that we publish them, together with those from Belzec, in a separate book. Therefore Krege’s results were not included in the Treblinka book, which Mattogno and I completed in the spring of 2002.
http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/1/Graf97-101.html

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:52 am)

Vallon, do you expect any investigation of the Treblinka site to turn up evidence of mass graves?

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:01 am)

Evidently replying to my having said:
Of course this reward could apply to any and all locations identified as Holocaust mass graves. Treblinka, then too, at Belzec, Sobibor, Majdanek, Chelmno, Auschwitz - Babi Yar and so on.

Vallon says:
TMoran does not seem to be aware of the work done at Belzec.

Evidently Vallon, you're not aware of my awareness of the Belzec nonsense?

I've been on to the fraud since the day it stuck it's snout out of the hole in the wall on Nizkor.

Start here - http://tmoran.yourforum.org/archive/6.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:33 am)

The issue that some want to ignore is the $100,000 REWARD.

Krege showed there was no mass grave/s when he did his work, the True Believers cannot show us any such mass grave/s for the absurdly claimed 870,000 Jews, why not? The onus is upon the accusers of the crime, that's standard jurisprudence. The fallback to an additional report is a strawman and a distraction from the fact there is no claimed mass grave/s for 870,000 Jews, simple. The $100,000 REWARD stands, where are the takers? Where are the claimed enormous graves?

No mass graves, no 'holocau$t'
"The Examiner":

Monday January 24, 2000, page 17:
Poland’s Jews ‘not buried at Treblinka’

ADELAIDE - An Australian Holocaust revisionist claims he has proof a mass grave never existed a Treblinka in Poland. Richard Krege, 30, of Canberra said that data collected during a week at Treblinka, using ground penetrating radar, found no soil disturbance consistent with 870,000 Jews having been buried there.

"Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated towards the end of the Treblinka camp’s use in 1943, but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," Mr Krege said "Personally, I don’t think there was a [death]-camp there at all." Mr Krege who will address a public meeting in Adelaide tomorrow night as the start of an eight-day national tour, said he had gone to Poland in October last year to find the truth".

A qualified electronics engineer, he is an associate of the Adelaide Institute run by German-born revisionist Dr Fredrick Toben whom he is accompanying on the tour.

"The Canberra Times"

Science, harmful to Holocaust-Industry
Monday January 24, 2000, page 6:

‘No Jewish mass grave’ in Poland ADELAIDE: An Australian Holocaust revisionist claims he has proof a mass grave never existed at Treblinka in Poland.

Data collected during a week at Treblinka. using ground penetrating radar, found no soil disturbance consistent with 870,000 Jews having been buried there.

Richard Krege, 30, of Canberra, said data collected during a week at Treblinka. using ground penetrating radar, found no soil disturbance consistent with 870,000 Jews having been buried there. ‘Historians say that the bodies were exhumed and cremated towards the end of the Treblinka camp’s use in 1943. but we found no indication that any mass graves ever existed," he said. ‘Personally, I don’t think there was a [death]-camp there at all.’ Mr Krege, who will address a public meeting in Adelaide tonight at the start of an eight-day tour, said he had gone to Poland in October last year to "find the truth".

A qualified electronics engineer, he is an associate of the Adelaide Institute run by German-born revisionist Dr Fredrick Toben, whom he is accompanying on the tour. Mr Krege said he would like to see an international group formed, possibly under the auspices of the United Nations, to use ground penetrating radar at all concentration camps in Europe. He said he was in the process of having other experts review the data he collected, but was confident that they would also conclude the mass burial did not happen.

The young Australian-born man admitted that he expected to be labelled a racist and anti-Semitic.

and see descriptive German report text and citations here:
http://vho.org/VffG/2000/1/Krege62-64.html

Vierteljahreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung
»Vernichtungslager« Treblinka - archäologisch betrachtet
Von Ing. Richard Krege

- Hannover

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:43 am)

Richard Perle wrote:Vallon, do you expect any investigation of the Treblinka site to turn up evidence of mass graves?
Not any investigation. Of course one should look at the site of the mass graves.

I would be amazed if the ground was undisturbed everywhere, would not you?
Kurt Franz shows in his photoalbum excavators at work. That must have left traces.

Also revisionists are likely to admit that some people died (on the train for example), and that they were buried in Treblinka.

So then it comes down to a debate about interpretation of the data. What is the volume of the disturbed earth? how much of this volume contains human remains? what is the percentage of the remains? with how many cremations would this be consistent? Etcetera.

Jürgen Graf wrote:
Since the two-week rental of the radar equipment was beyond Krege’s means, I sent out a letter requesting donations from my sponsors and friends, and succeeded in raising the necessary amount.
Have the sponsors of Krege's radar had a preview of the results?

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:28 am)

Vallon wrote:
Richard Perle wrote:Vallon, do you expect any investigation of the Treblinka site to turn up evidence of mass graves?
Not any investigation. Of course one should look at the site of the mass graves.

I would be amazed if the ground was undisturbed everywhere, would not you?
Kurt Franz shows in his photoalbum excavators at work. That must have left traces.

Also revisionists are likely to admit that some people died (on the train for example), and that they were buried in Treblinka.

So then it comes down to a debate about interpretation of the data. What is the volume of the disturbed earth? how much of this volume contains human remains? what is the percentage of the remains? with how many cremations would this be consistent? Etcetera.

Jürgen Graf wrote:
Since the two-week rental of the radar equipment was beyond Krege’s means, I sent out a letter requesting donations from my sponsors and friends, and succeeded in raising the necessary amount.
Have the sponsors of Krege's radar had a preview of the results?

Obviously an investigation must take place at the actual site. I considered that to be a given.

The excavators were at the nearby quarry. The area we are told was an execution production line is rather small and mass graves approaching the magnitude we are told exist there must take up most of the area. Considering that I see the extermination claims as the rumours and propaganda that they are, I expect the ground there to be fairly undisturbed. I wouldn't have thought that many people would have died at the place as it was just a temporary stop, but I could be wrong.

It's strange that the Belzec study took place to allow for a memorial to be put where human remains weren't found, and yet at Treblinka now I believe they have covered over a large portion of the land with what could be described as an anti-investigation memorial.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”