Germar Rudolf ordered deported Nov 14

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
theTRUTH
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Germar Rudolf ordered deported Nov 14

Postby theTRUTH » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:57 pm)

***NewsFlash***
November 8, 2005
It is Official!
Dear friend,

I just got a call from publisher Mr. Germar Rudolf from his jail (detention
center), he left a message on my phone machine.
In essence this is the bad news:
Germar Rudolf's attorney informs him that he will be deported from the United
States to Germany for 'Thought Crimes.' This will happen next Monday on
November 14, 2005.

Germar Rudolf will serve 5-15 years in prison for his writings (such as
writings posted on his website) concerning the Holocaust.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:37 pm)

I always though that USA was the last bastion of free speech. Your message has proved me wrong. :help:
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:50 pm)

The United States has become a frightening monster. Absolutely disgusting.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:58 pm)

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave???????????

:evil:

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:00 pm)

unquestionably a black day for revisionism and free of speech

damn them all
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:01 am)

Similar to the political and media cabala, I mean cabal, that got the US to invade Iraq, I'll bet the people in the Justice Department who were instrumental in getting Germar deported, were Jewish also.

The Chicago office of the justice department. Isn't that where Chertoff used to work before he got the job as director of Homeland security? Or was it Chicago FBI office? The immigration office is now part of Homeland Security and Chertoff (who is Jewish) heads that.

I once heard Chertoff speak on National Public Radio and I was like "what kind of accent is that?"

The people that staged the letter incident (the INS supposedly sent Germar a letter which he never got, and that's connected to why he's being deported.) Jewish perhaps?

These are the same people who encouraged Fedor Fedorenko to go to the Ukraine where he was arrested and hanged.

The same people that deported Ivan Demjanjuk to Israel where he almost hanged and then had no penitence whatsoever when the high Israeli court found him innocent.

The same people that drove to Ingrid Rimland's house to arrest Zundel for an immigration bureacratic loophole, as they passed 1000 illegal immigrants on the way to the house.

And so now Germar's infant child gets to grow up in her earliest years, without a father, a time when she greatly needs him.

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:24 am)

… and the same people that control what we see on TV, read in the papers, and buy in the bookstores!
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:58 pm)

Why is there no more news about this report? What was involved in the court proceedings? Was Germar adequately represented? Is there any chance of a stay or an appeal? Why are we in the dark? Surely someone must know.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:22 pm)

Probably because this is such a disaster, and everyone is so busy with dealing with this tragedy that updating the VHO website is something they haven't been able to do yet.

Can you imagine having a wife and little baby girl, and thanks to the Justice Department not knowing when and how you'll ever be able to see them again?

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:26 pm)

From the Pravda:
Germar Rudolf facing jail in Germany for denying Holocaust files Supreme Court deportation appeal

An attorney for a German facing prison time in his home country for denying the Holocaust filed an emergency Supreme Court appeal on yesterday seeking to block his deportation.

Germar Rudolf, also known as Germar Scheerer, is scheduled to be deported Monday. His attorney, Nicholas Wyckoff Woodfield of Washington, told the Supreme Court that would prevent him from participating in his case, which is pending at an appeals court.

Arguments in his case are scheduled in January at the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta, Georgia, according to Woodfield.

Woodfield said in a filing that Rudolf will be punished in Germany for "allegedly denying the Holocaust" based on scientific studies of trace chemicals at Auschwitz.

"Upon removal, Rudolf will be separated from his U.S. citizen spouse and infant child and he will face continued persecution by the German government," Woodfield wrote, reported AP.

http://newsfromrussia.com/society/2005/11/10/67350.html

Neue Geschichte

Postby Neue Geschichte » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Nov 10, 2005 6:32 pm)

FYI, there has been NOTHING in the papers here about Rudolf. Not a word.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:39 pm)

Neue Geschichte wrote:FYI, there has been NOTHING in the papers here about Rudolf. Not a word.

Well, it is a difficult topic to write about. What can you write if you were hired by, for instance, Germany's biggest newspaper? What headlines could a person possibly dream up?

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

holographic
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby holographic » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Nov 12, 2005 7:55 pm)

is there any surprise??? If you're surprised by this...well, you're simply NOT paying attention.

Of course they hide behind their lies...and deport people who in time could smash this holohoax into oblivion!!!

Folks...it's going to get alot worse before it gets any better.

Pessimistically yours.....

grapple

Postby grapple » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:40 am)

The people that staged the letter incident (the INS supposedly sent Germar a letter which he never got, and that's connected to why he's being deported.) Jewish perhaps?

This is the same Germar Rudolf who when I e-mailed once for a slight problem with a order for some books and I got a reply which fixed the problem in less then a day. Yet somehow they are claiming that he would ignore an INS letter after what had happened to Zundel

Also this should serve as a warning to everyone that one of the governments favorite ploys to get you into trouble is to schedule mandatory meetings and then either not notify you of the meeting or change the dates and not notify you of the change.

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:06 am)

According to aljazeera it has happened. Rudolf has been deported.
full article here: http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... 4654A9.htm

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”