Are You Sure, Mr. Wiesenthal?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 7 years ago (Tue Apr 15, 2003 7:38 pm)

1st we must assume the veracity of the diary pages shown at the 'holocaust' History Project site...which is a real leap, as the HHP is not exactly known for their 'accuracy'.

The Stroop Report has many questionable elements to say the least. There is no firm foundation for saying 1000 Jews were sent to Treblinka to be executed. To start that discussion in this thread will ultimately lead to the interpretation of "liquidierung (can be used to mean 'wind up'...end) and the absurd notion that the 'onset of darkness' caused Jews to be sent to 'TII' (Treblinka?) for execution, which makes zero sense. A different thread to be sure.

It all seems quite silly however, since we must consider the fact that the alleged pit at Treblinka which supposedly held 900,000 Jews has never been found...a most telling fact considering how big a pit for 900,000 would necessarily be. Any document which is said to support the phoney '900,000' is necessarily forged or intentionally mistranslated.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 7 years ago (Tue Apr 15, 2003 8:53 pm)

Hannover wrote: The Stroop Report has many questionable elements to say the least. There is no firm foundation for saying 1000 Jews were sent to Treblinka to be executed.

No doubt the Stroop Report is quite messy. In my post I was referring to a telex from Stroop about the Warsaw ghetto uprising dated April 25, 1943:

[…]A total of 1690 Jews were caught alive today. Among reports from Jews there are among them certainly landed parachuters and bandits who received weapons from an unknown source. 274 Jews were shot […] With todays capture of Jews we caught in my opinion a very large part of all the bandits and criminal elements of the ghetto. The immediate liquidation was not executed because it was getting dark. I will try to organize for tomorrow a train to T II (Treblinka II), else the liquidations will be done tomorrow.[…]

I don’t find any reference to the diary as displayed by the HHP in Mattogno’s/Graf’s book.
:D

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 7 years ago (Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:50 pm)

It's my understanding that the telex or letter was included in 'documents' which today are presented as the Stroop Report.

- As previously stated, the interpretation of the German word 'liquidierung' to mean "liquidation" as in murder is questionable, it means 'winding up, completing, to end'. To get mass murder out of it without forensic/physical evidence support is baseless.

- Then what would the "onset of darkness" or "it was getting dark" have to do with anything?...was there no means of illumination?
Why ship Jews to TII (Treblinka?) just to be executed when it could have been done easier, quicker, & more efficiently on site?
Someone has has their hand in the Stroop Report cookie jar.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Karl S

Postby Karl S » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun May 01, 2005 8:50 am)

I’ll bring this topic up to top because Steve is doing a research on the Nobel prize winner Elie Wiesel ( http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2049 ) so you folks can compare Elie and Simon.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”