Germar Rudolf's publishing to continue unabated

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Germar Rudolf's publishing to continue unabated

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:29 pm)

Jailed for scientific research which utterly debunks the 'holocau$t' stortyline, Germar Rudolf clearly was a step ahead of the judeo-supremacists who had him imprisoned for Thought Crimes. Rudolf's powerhouse publishing house has been passed on to another, fearless, committed Revisionist. Read on.

- Hannover

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Michael Santomauro, is the new President of Theses & Dissertations Press, founded by Germar Rudolf.

Germar Rudolf's books cannot be killed by his imprisonment. He can die in prison, but his books will never die. No man and no force can take from the world the contribution of his published and non-hateful writings on the subject of Holocaust Revisionism. In his lost battle for freedom of peaceful expression, we know, the "free world" is the loser. His books are weapons that cannot be defeated by his imprisonment. Why? Because I will see to it that his body of knowledge is re-published and more widely disseminated than ever before.

With your help this is a war of ideas that we shall fight with facts that our vicious opponents are fearful to debate. The Revisionists are not the emotional one's bent out of shape. It is the Holocaust industry that is afraid of the overly academic chemist and historian Germar Rudolf. Otherwise why would they want to silence him by putting him in prison?

You don't have to be well schooled in the "Holocaust" subject matter to know that something is not kosher in its story; if Mr. Germar Rudolf, has to be deported to Germany for a " Thought Crime ". What sort of Truth is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth?

Peace.

Michael Santomauro
Editorial Director
253 West 72nd street #1711
New York, NY 10023
212-787-7891
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:58 am)

Who is this Michael Santomauro? He's not a household name in Revisionism, is he? Has he done any original research? What has he written or published?

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:14 am)

friedrich braun wrote:Who is this Michael Santomauro? He's not a household name in Revisionism, is he? Has he done any original research? What has he written or published?

This site is Michael Santomauros site: http://www.ReportersNoteBook.com/

Here is some information:
http://www.adelaideinstitute.org/Dissenters/santomauro.htm

http://www.aljazeerah.info/Opinion%20editorials/....

http://www.ihr.org/news/071605NYIHRMeeting.html
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:15 am)

friedrich braun wrote:Who is this Michael Santomauro? What has he written?
For example this here:
The Myth of the Innocent Civilian

At least half of those victims who were killed on Sept. 11, 2001 will not be missed, in my way of thinking they were part of the problem. If the dead are a reflection of how the living and uncaring American concerns himself about the Middle East, then maybe the typical American deserves the same fate.

The majority of those killed on 9/11 thought that the Muslim world hates the U.S. because of our freedoms. That the Arabs are a hateful people. That the Palestinians are in the wrong.

And that Israel is right.
http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a879.htm

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:39 am)

That's like a cruder version of Ward Churchill's "Little Eichmann's" viewpoint. Not that there weren't quite a few people willing to say that America deserved 9/11.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:15 am)

Vallon's attempt to discredit Santomauro is obvious. Notice Vallon doesn't even produce the full text (link only) and fails to realize that enormous numbers of people worldwide do indeed feel that the US deserved 9/11. Santomauro's views on 9/11 resonate with millions upon millions of people. But still, notice that Vallon wants to shift eyes away from the so called holocau$t'.

Santomauro's energy & dedication to free speech should serve 'Theses & Dissertations Press' well.

- Hannover

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:43 am)

Santomauro was on Current Issues TV a few days ago. He sounds like a sincere fellow, although I'm not so sure of his views on the holocaust.

http://www.currentissues.tv/
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:44 pm)

I assume that Santomauro was approved in advance by Rudolf. That alone should reassure everyone. He is located in New York City and has been the victim of the same enemies who hated Rudolf. His site is excellent.

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:09 pm)

Radar wrote:I assume that Santomauro was approved in advance by Rudolf. That alone should reassure everyone.

Why should your assumptions be reassuring?

Santomauro has had dealings with Mark Weber.
Rudolf has been critical of Weber.
I find it unexpected that Rudolf would hand his site over to Santomauro, and I would like to see credible independenct confirmation before I believe it.

Santomauro's press release:
As the new owner of Germar Rudolf's American publishing division, I wish to express my outrage that the Holocaust, unlike any other historical event, is not subject to critical revisionist investigation. Furthermore I deplore the fact that many so-called democratic states have laws that criminalize public doubting of the Holocaust. It is my position that the veracity of Holocaust assertions should be determined in the marketplace of scholarly discourse and not in our legislatures bodies and courthouses.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:10 pm)

Perhaps Vallon expects Germar Rudolf to announce, from his prison cell, the passing of Theses & Dissertations Press to Santomauro.

Only liars demand that those who question them be imprisoned.

- Hannover

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:02 pm)

I'm not sure if Vallon is suggesting that Santomauro might have obtained control of Theses & Dissertations Press without Rudolf's approval.

The test will be whether those books that are due to be released are released.

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:43 pm)

Vallon wrote:
Radar wrote:I assume that Santomauro was approved in advance by Rudolf. That alone should reassure everyone.

Why should your assumptions be reassuring?

Santomauro has had dealings with Mark Weber.
Rudolf has been critical of Weber.
I find it unexpected that Rudolf would hand his site over to Santomauro, and I would like to see credible independenct confirmation before I believe it.

[/quote]

He did so. A. Butz know it better than Vallon.

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:27 pm)

Rudolf's Internet site will not be run by Santomauro. But according to Rudolf's instructions:

"Publishing, editing, stocking and order fulfillment of the Theses & Dissertation Press English language books is to be taken over by Michael Santomauro."

Vallon
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Vallon » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:36 am)

Richard Perle wrote:I'm not sure if Vallon is suggesting that Santomauro might have obtained control of Theses & Dissertations Press without Rudolf's approval.
What I am suggesting is that Santomauro did not obtain control.
There is no announcement by him on http://tadp.org/.

A press release is also claiming that he is the new owner and/or president:
As the new owner of Germar Rudolf's American publishing division, I wish to express my outrage that the Holocaust, unlike any other historical event, is not subject to critical revisionist investigation.

ANNOUNCEMENT: Michael Santomauro, is the new President of Theses &
Dissertations Press, founded by Germar Rudolf.

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:18 am)

There was no announcement on GR's deportation on vho.org neither. Should we conclude that he wasn't deported?
See Bergmann's message/quote;

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”