School

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Markion

School

Postby Markion » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:06 pm)

Dear Ladies & Gentlemen

having read intensively in this forum and being a heretic myself for quite some time, I am very happy to see that you were able to prove wrong in every detail the official story of the Hlocau$t

Now allow me a little criticism and a question!

Many of the forum members stress that they have, on the level of facts, already won this dispute. But while this is true, nevertheless the Holocau$t Mafia is still very successful in suppressing the truth. So no time to triumph!
We must make the facts - as in contrary to the alleged "obvious" Holocau$t fairy tale, more public.
The truth alone is not worth anything, if people dont know about it!
Now I know that there are booklets like "Did six million really die?"
but here is my question/suggestion! as I am a native German I know that we are already indoctrinated in school, sometimes by fanatical leftist teachers, but most often by more or less ignorant teachers. Those brain-washed and manipulated particulary via traumatic Concentration Camp visits and so-called Holocaust survivers with their perverted and obscene stories, it is diffcult, if not impossible, to accept the truth, even if confronted with. Believe me, I risked a lot already in arguing with fellow students at University about this and the level of ignorance is breathtaking! Partly, because (in germany) accepting the Holocau$t reliefs you from the "burden" of identifiying, not to mention defending, your own culture. You are "liberated" in that cynical 1945-sense to do as your Hedonistic nature pleases.

It would mean maximum subversion to this systamatic spoiling of the youth to create a booklet, DESIGNED ESSPECIALLY FOR PUPILS in which common Holocau$t myths are exposed. Such a work should be designed attractively, support pupils which basic quotations, sources and pictures, foresee possible answers by the authorities and help under the difficult circumstances, in which the respective person who tries to stand up for the truth, will get. Since it is extremely hard to punish children even for ideological crimes - and thinking of the impression, that resistance to the Holocau$t would make on children in class, as well as on their parents, I see no reason why not to start writing such a booklet.

My English is not the best and I do apologize for this, as am I, even if I am aware of many facts and read much revisionist literature, not fit to write such an essay in the brilliant logic that for example Hannover displays.

Maybe, such a topic has already been raised here? What do you think about the idea? I could, nevertheless, translate such a piece in German, as well as I know people who can translate it into other languages and I am willing to plan and make concepts and proposals for the design.
Here I stand. I can do nothing else. God help me! Amen. - Martin Luther

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:34 pm)

What a great post Markion!

It's true. Going for teenagers is a great idea. That's what the holocaust side does with the Steven Spielberg movies, except with them it's teenagers and younger. And subversive? you're right. It's hard to believe that that's not even illegal in the United States! Plus as you mentioned, what are they going to do? Put a 16 year old in jail?

The biggest problem is the 16 year old saying "oh, I'm a denier, that means I'm this and this and this." With "this and this" being a Hollywood media definition of what it means to be a denier.

I just don't think "a book" is where it's at. Neither is text on a webpage, but I think an internet movie might be good. Even if it's only a short one. A Macromedia Flash presentation? Maybe that's the best. Or a "podcast" on an ipod? It's going to be a new media if it happens I think.

Marshall McLuhan's two phrases
"The medium is the message"

but later he changed it to '
"The medium is the massage."

In other words you watch t.v. and some of the ideas can, over time, massage right into you.

That's what we're up against. A brick wall if there ever was one.
------------
I feel for you being a student. I don't know if I could have handled being a revisionist when I was a student. I had to buy into their scene completely and then I got good grades and everything. But if you're really into revisionism, then getting a history degree would probably be best, and it would be of great value to read their works. Suppose you take a WWII class and they require you to read Filip Müller's Drei Jahre in den Krematorien und Gaskammern von Auschwitz. That's of great value for a revisionist to be familar with works like that. Just keep a private notebook of your real thoughts on the book, and play the role of the believing student. Or then when the class gets out and you have some free time, use parts of the book for your Flash or internet video presentation!

Good luck and it was great to read your post. I particularly liked your Martin Luther quote.

simon1003

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:56 am)

Hi Markion, there's a leaflet/flyer that you can download for free at vho -

http://vho.org/dl/ENG.html

It's called The Holocaust Controversy - A Case for Open Debate

You might get a few ideas from that. The leaflet (as are all books at VHO), are also available auf Deutsch.

Markion

Postby Markion » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:38 pm)

Yeah, play the role of the believing student. That is, what I must basically do. I avoid the topic, once confronted with radical believers. It is better this way. You can´t convince those anyway. But there are many sceptic people in university with whom I have once in a time a conversation.
The enemies of free speech have gained a frightening power over Germany but not forever. Thank you both for the FlashPlayer hint and your book recommendations. I will start to work on a concept for it.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:00 am)

Good luck Markion,

Focus on a strategy that will win. It's easy to realize you know the truth about the holocaust and think "if I go to jail, then so be it." But it's better to focus on what would win. You need to think creatively. One big advantage you have is you're close enough to the age of those teenagers. They're probably having the same lessons and same books that you had. So a multimedia presentation via internet video or flash presentation that looks at some of those things you experienced at that age, would connect with them, if they were to ever see what you come up with.

There was a point when Martin Luther was summoned to a hearing somewhere, and he didn't go because he knew they might just kill him there or arrest him, though they tried to make it sound like it would be a fair forum for him to state his case. He was playing to win, and not to be a martyr.

Similar concepts come up when thinking of Arminius. (Herman) He learned the Roman ways and then used them against the Romans. For us today that could be learning how direct marketing works, and then direct marketing revisionist media or something. Something like that maybe.

Markion

Postby Markion » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:20 am)

We must work with sarcasm here: I guess, a bombastic introductory part is the best:

The Holocaust - The Original Sin of the German People

* After the Holocaust, writing a poem has become barbaric
Theodor W. Adorno, German philsopher, 1951

("Nach Auschwitz ein Gedicht zu schreiben, ist barbarisch",
Theodor W. Adorno, deutscher Philosoph 1951)

I am beginning with a concept... suggestions welcome! And thanks to you all, I feel at home here.
One more thing: I always have condemned the allied attack on Desden, arguing about it and trying to put it into public view against others. But I don't like this "...made by British and Americans..." and "...real Holocaust..." Is this kind of blaming not going to reduce support for our just cause. People of the Angloamerican world will think "we" are going to reverse the blame. A terrible crime this attack. But neither "the" British in gnral are guilty, nor do the victims deserve to be remembered labeled with the big H(olocaust), tha is in fact a big L(ie).

I know, I know, it is just a provocation. But maybe not a good one...

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”