NEWS!! now a major Egyptian leader calls holocaust a Myth !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

NEWS!! now a major Egyptian leader calls holocaust a Myth !!

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:28 pm)

My my, the ball just keeps on rolling.

excerpt:
"Western democracies have slammed all those who don't see eye to eye with the Zionists regarding the myth of the Holocaust" ...

full text:
Egypt Leader Denies Holocaust

By SALAH NASRAWI, Associated Press
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20051222/
ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_brotherhood_holocaust

The leader of Egypt's main Islamic opposition group said Thursday the Holocaust was a "myth," and he slammed Western governments for criticizing disclaimers of the Jewish genocide.

The comments by Muslim Brotherhood chief Mohammed Mahdi Akef — made on the heels of his group's strong showing in Egyptian parliamentary elections — echoed remarks made recently by Iran's hard-line president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, which sparked international outrage.

"Western democracies have slammed all those who don't see eye to eye with the Zionists regarding the myth of the Holocaust," Akef wrote in a weekly article meant as a directive to the group's followers on its official Web site.

In Israel, the director of the Israeli branch of the Nazi watchdog group, the Simon Wiesenthal Center, warned, "There's no question that a very ugly wave of Holocaust denial is sweeping the Arab world."

"The problem is that so far in the Arab world, very few leaders are willing to tell their own people that they have to understand that the Holocaust did take place," Efraim Zuroff said.

Akef's hard-line rhetoric was in contrast to the moderate tone the Brotherhood took in November and December parliamentary elections, during which it played down its calls for implementing Shariah, or Islamic law, in Egypt and instead touted itself as a pro-democracy movement.

The outlawed Brotherhood surprised many with its election showing, winning 88 seats in the legislature — about 20 percent of the body — and establishing itself as the top opposition bloc.

In his article, Akef lashed out at the United States and other Western powers for what he described as a campaign against Islam.

"These words are meant to expose the false American rule which has become a nightmare of a new world order," Akef said.

"I am making these comments to all free people in the world, aiming to wake up the conscience in humanity. The sword of democracy is only unsheathed against those who raise the flag of Islam."

Similar comments by Ahmadinejad earlier this month sparked an international outcry. The Iranian president called the Holocaust — in which an estimated 6 million Jews were killed — a "myth" and said Europeans have used it to create a Jewish state in the heart of the Islamic world.

He also said Israel should be "wiped off the map."

Arab governments and media did not condemn Ahmadinejad's remarks.

It was not clear why Akef made the remarks, but his article was full of criticism of Western democracy, which he said "was drawn up by the sons of Zion."

Akef did not take a question about his statement when telephoned by The Associated Press.

But a top Brotherhood leader said the group is disenchanted by the U.S. policies in the Mideast, including President Bush's reform plans for the region.

"In fact, the Americans appeared to be hypocrites about the issue of reform," Essam el-Aryan said. "They maintain silence when the (election's) results were not favorable to them."

In an interview with the AP last month, Akef promised that the group will not use its new leverage in the parliament to try to change Egypt's foreign policy, including its 1979 peace treaty with Israel. He said the group will not push for a fight with Israel.

His remarks seemed to be designed to allay Western concerns about the organization's newfound strength.

Following the elections, Akef promised that Brotherhood parliamentarians would represent all Egyptians — Muslims, Coptic Christians, men and women — in an attempt to calm widespread fear of the group among Christians, women and secularists.

But in his Thursday article, Akef said the group will press to implement "the correct teachings of Islam."

"You Brothers, you are the guardians of Shariah. Your main concern should be the heritage of Shariah, which you uphold," he wrote.

The Brotherhood calls for implementing Islamic law but is vague about what that means. Many skeptics accuse it of using a moderate tone in public while backing hard-line stances in private that it will implement if it takes power through elections.

Others contend its more radical statements are an attempt to play to Egyptians who resent what they see as the United States' bias toward Israel.

The Brotherhood, Egypt's oldest Islamist group and the biggest opposition bloc, was outlawed in 1954, but it fielded 150 candidates who ran as independents to get around the ban. The organization claims it could have won an additional 30 seats were it not for violent intervention by security forces.

also see:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2654
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2671
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=2697

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:43 pm)

Mazen, Iran´s president, Le Pen, and now Mahdi Akef...

This is getting very interesting...and is attracting hundreds of new readers to the site...
Zionism won´t be able to hold the truth much longer..ironically its there "hollowcause" anti-denial laws which have turn against them, based on the fact that truth needs no law to enforce it
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:31 pm)

from Al Jazeera:
excerpt:
"Western democracy has attacked everyone who does not share the vision of the sons of Zion as far as the myth of the Holocaust is concerned," Mohamed Akef said in a statement on Thursday.

Akef cited as evidence of Western intolerance the cases of Roger Garoudy, the writer who was convicted in France in 1998 of questioning the Holocaust, and David Irving, a British historian who faces similar charges in Austria next month.

"We don't have confirmed things to enable us to prove this matter or refute it," he said. "It needs documentation but what one can be sure of is that there were attacks on the Jews but not by means of gas chambers or perhaps not in these numbers or on this scale."

full text:
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/ ... 2ECA15.htm
Brotherhood chief: Holocaust a myth

Thursday 22 December 2005
Akef's group recently won 88 of 454 parliamentary seats

The head of the Muslim Brotherhood, the main opposition force in Egypt's parliament, has echoed Iran's president in describing the Holocaust as a myth.

"Western democracy has attacked everyone who does not share the vision of the sons of Zion as far as the myth of the Holocaust is concerned," Mohamed Akef said in a statement on Thursday.

Akef cited as evidence of Western intolerance the cases of Roger Garoudy, the writer who was convicted in France in 1998 of questioning the Holocaust, and David Irving, a British historian who faces similar charges in Austria next month.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iranian president, caused an international uproar when he said in a speech on 14 December that the Holocaust was a myth.

An estimated six million Jews were killed by the Nazis and their allies between 1933 and 1945.

Last week Mohamed Habib, the deputy leader of the Brotherhood, asked about Ahmadinejad's denial of the Holocaust, said reports of Nazi attempts to wipe out European Jews might have been exaggerated.

"We don't have confirmed things to enable us to prove this matter or refute it," he said. "It needs documentation but what one can be sure of is that there were attacks on the Jews but not by means of gas chambers or perhaps not in these numbers or on this scale."

But Habib said the debate was irrelevant to the situation of the Palestinians. "What the Jews propagate about there being a Holocaust has nothing to do with the way they treat the Palestinians on the land of Palestine," he said.

US democracy

Akef, whose group won 88 of the Egyptian parliament's 454 seats in elections in November and December, made his comment in an attack on the assertion by the US that it is promoting democracy in the Middle East.

"Western democracy has attacked everyone who does not share the vision of the sons of Zion as far as the myth of the Holocaust is concerned"

Mohamed Akef, head of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood

He said the US campaign was a cover for promoting its own interests and those of the Zionist movement in the region.

"American democracy ... steers the world into the American orbit delineated by the sons of Zion, so that everyone must wear the Stars and Stripes hat and keep away from the Zionist foster child," he wrote in his weekly statement.

Palestine

He accused the US House of Representatives of hypocrisy when it threatened to cut off aid to the Palestinian Authority if the Islamist movement Hamas takes part in elections in January.

He also criticised Javier Solana, the European Union foreign policy chief, for saying that Europeans might think twice about aid to the Palestinians if Hamas members were in parliament.

Hamas says it is an extension of Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, which was founded in 1928 and which renounced political violence inside Egypt decades ago.

Hamas believes in armed struggle to replace Israel with an Islamic state.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:04 pm)

gasto wrote:This is getting very interesting...and is attracting hundreds of new readers to the site...

Do you know that?

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby gasto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:09 pm)

I don´t know it for sure..
I base it on what it says on the bottom on the forum about who´s browsing the forums...I always take a look at it...
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:26 pm)

gasto wrote:I don´t know it for sure..
I base it on what it says on the bottom on the forum about who´s browsing the forums...I always take a look at it...

In the short term it means probably a wave of panick among western 'elites' and a harsher repression to impose terror, probably even in the USA (they could raid plenty of servers with measures of intimidation). They fear that other leaders could do it and the contagious effect.. But I don't believe they will let so many websites to operate indefinitelly.

But the impact can be enormous in the following years if other leaders do it. Many arab leaders could do it. Chavez could do it. And some asian diplomats could do it now that revisionism appear to be convincing enough to push their curiosity toward such a matter.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:55 pm)

The potential is incredible. There are many Muslim countries, there is one BILLION Muslims, and they are not intimidated by Jews like Westerners. Forget about it, the stupid gas chambers and huge mass shooting lies have been outed, it's not IF, but WHEN it goes mainstream. Game over. The world is changing before our eyes.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:50 pm)

Goethe wrote:The potential is incredible. [...] The world is changing before our eyes.

Don't forget the other side of the coin. If the current slide of the West into "quiet totalitarianism" goes on, and the Islamic world starts doubting the "Holocaust", here are some possible developments:

1) The Holocaust cult will achieve a status of official ideology in the Jewish-controlled West. I mean it as a nominal, religious-like, definitive thing, enforced by law in the U.S. as it already is in most of Europe.

2) Revisionism will be equated with giving comfort to the enemy, if not plain treason.

3) Revisionists will start to be treated accordingly, i.e. no longer as dissidents and heretic doubters, but actual fifth columnists and traitors in the service of the invisible "terrorist" enemy.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:23 am)

ASM:

Curious you should list these all too real possibilities. Just tonight at dinner, a friend & myself raised the exact same points. The way Bush & Congress are dancing on the strings of their masters / financiers, anything is possible.

However, I doubt that such actions will silence the Muslim world who are awakening to the fact that the biggest weapon they have against the disgusting Zionists is the debunking of the absurd 'holocau$t'. That's the beauty of the trend we are now seeing, momentum that European & American researchers have initiated is now coming from the Muslim world, who will not kowtow to the judeo-supremacist ruled west.

And there's always the lure of the forbidden fruit that will attract even more to Revisionst research if your 3 points come to pass.

"the world is changing before our eyes", I agree.

Regards, Hannover

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:47 am)

Santa Claus and the Grinch

The news of the latest Islamic Santa Claus, Muhammad Mehdi Akef to announce to the world that the Holocaust is a myth has made it into the New York Times and Orlando Sentinel today.

Thank you Muhammad Claus.

Then the Grinch:
Right smack in the middle, between two columns on the Co-Op Page of the Times today some kind of ad, or whatever by a Jonathan Safran Foer with "A Beginners Guide ..." across the top and "to Hanukkah" vertically down the left side. Then boxes with various headings, like the first one - 'CHRISTMAS' - "Christmas is a holiday that Christian children have been given to celebrate because they aren't Jewish. ... Christmas trees are fire hazards."

SANTA CLAUS
"Santa Claus is an obese ... It's a bit pathetic that Christian Children are fed this lame make-believe, instead of having a really interesting true heroe like Hannukah Harry."

Check it out. It's a doozy - http://www.nytimes.com/pages/opinion/index.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:48 am)

gasto:
This is getting very interesting...and is attracting hundreds of new readers to the site...

R. Perle:
Do you know that?

How new the readers are is difficult to assess, but yesterday, just before I posted the story on the Egyptian leader making the anti-holocaust statements, the Forum's 'viewed articles' count was 1,573,600; as of this post it is 1,575,062. ... ca 1500 ... Not too bad.

- Hannover

Neue Geschichte

Postby Neue Geschichte » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:37 am)

I would not make too big a deal about the Iranian president or the head of the Islamic Brotherhood in Egypt embracing revisionism. As Islamic fundamentalists, they will only influence other fundamentalists.

As for Abu Mazen, he has retracted his 1982 position, so no help there.

If Mubarak or King Abdullah II of Jordan made revisionist statements, it might help, but they won't because AIPAC controls their foreign aid.

Sorry.

(Sent from Christmas holiday in France.)

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:03 am)

Neue Geschichte wrote:I would not make too big a deal about the Iranian president or the head of the Islamic Brotherhood in Egypt embracing revisionism. As Islamic fundamentalists, they will only influence other fundamentalists.

As for Abu Mazen, he has retracted his 1982 position, so no help there.

If Mubarak or King Abdullah II of Jordan made revisionist statements, it might help, but they won't because AIPAC controls their foreign aid.

Sorry.

(Sent from Christmas holiday in France.)

The point is that those leaders/diplomats speak to other people than Europeans. They are in position to meet influent people from South America or Asia during business deals, and the more Europe/USA push for sanctions because of those claims, the more you will see influent people from those other countries ask : But why do you push for these nonsenses that jeopardize our economic relations ? And the answer will gradually come. It's a snow ball effect.

chammer

Postby chammer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:29 am)

And just to add a detail; the chief of the Palestinian authority never counted; even the leader of the islamic brotherhood doesn't count that much. But the president of Iran, yes. I'm sure that Asian pay little interest to his theological views but their eyes are fixed on the oil reserves of Iran. Add to this the dozens of billions of good that Iran import, well... And of course, Western leaders can vote whatever law they wish, you can't keep and effective blackout if too much countries reject the Holocaust as a religion.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:21 pm)

Hi Neue Geshichte: Have a Merry Christmas and nice vacation in France!

I think it's all huge, because on the "odometer" we're practically at zero. We are like a plane traveling on the runway, hoping a little bump in the asphalt is going to get us in the air. This might be that bump.

And I wouldn't see Islamic "fundamentalism" as a dirty word, not that you did, but, First of all it's largely defined by the lying media that we get here. Secondly when I was able to actually get a hold of an actual piece of the Iranian president's speech, as opposed to little sentences here and there, I heard a lot of truth. It actually reminded me of seeing Ralph Nader on t.v once. When I first heard Nader, I had never heard so much truth in my life from an American politician.

Not to mention that what the "Islamic fundamentalists" criticize about America is largely true. The materialism. The willingness to exploit and degrade others, for our own materialistic happiness, which is something the Iranian president said.

Plus they realize the bankruptness of the US being a big supporter of democracy in the mideast. It's a ruse. That's why we even help countries like Jordan and Saudi Arabia suppress democratic elements in those countries.

Another angle is that the US and it's holocaust dogma is part and parcel with laissez faire capitalism; Islam is the biggest threat to capitalism, as I once heard Fredric Jameson mention. That which is the biggest threat to capitalism is what becomes defined as "evil."

At some point "environmentalism" might become the biggest threat to capitalism, because it can be against residential expansion, industrial expansion etc. Then environmentalism will become "the evil." Something to think about.

Anyway, I don't want to digress from the holocaust hoax, but you can see how everything is related.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”