Human Skin Books Not So Rare After All

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Secret Anne X

Human Skin Books Not So Rare After All

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:04 pm)

Hi,

It turns out that books bound in human skin are rather common in large library collections. Strangely, none of the books described are from Nazi Germany. I wonder why.

Money quote:

While human leather may be repulsive to contemporary society, libraries can ethically have the books in their collections if they are used respectfully for academic research and not displayed as objects of curiosity, said Paul Wolpe of the Center for Bioethics at the University of Pennsylvania.

"There is a certain distancing that history gives us from certain kinds of artifacts," Wolpe said, noting that museums often have bones from archaeological sites. "If you had called me and said these are books from Nazi Germany, I would have a very different response."

Full Text:

http://www.local6.com/news/5979023/detail.html

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:59 pm)

A classic example of how the bizarre mythology is kept alive:
"If you had called me and said these are books from Nazi Germany, I would have a very different response."

The laughable propaganda that the Germans of WWII made various human skin products has been thoroughly refuted. No analysed human skin book bindings, lampshades, wallets, you name it, have ever been presented.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the ridiculous 'holocau$t' lies are the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”