Having trouble in a debate.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Having trouble in a debate.

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 06, 2006 6:08 am)

I'm having trouble in a debate. The slippery so and so keeps going to nizkor for counter material. I am amittedly an amatuer at this, before however giving his response maybe i could get some tips?

First of all, i said German supply lines were crippled and that they couldn't have managed the fuel to carry out cremation. To which he replies with;

Supply lines eh? Yes, the Germans must have had trouble transporting fuel to their Panzers on the front line. However let's examine the location of one of the death camps in relation to a fuel supply shall we? Auschwitz was a huge complex; it had ordinary POW camps (in which British airmen were also held, and they testified of atrocities in the nearby extermination camp). Auschwitz II, or Birkenau, was the largest camp, and the gas chambers were there. Auschwitz III, or Monowitz, was the industrial manufacturing plant. What was produced at this industrial manufacturing plant? FUEL! Yes, they must have had great difficulty getting access to fuel, considering it was manufactured at the same site.

As for the cremation time, the information you have supplied is selective. There is a large difference between burning a large number of bodies at once, compared to the furnace using in a crematorium. This part of a detailed article shows the difference:

Then quotes this;

http://www.nizkor.org/features/qar/qar42.html

Then i mention the presence of prussian blue staining on delousing chambers, but not in 'homicidal chambers'. He quotes this, again from nizkor;

Disparities in Hydrocyanic Compound Levels

Holocaust deniers often claim that since more hydrocyanic compounds were found in the delousing chambers than in the ruins of the so-called "extermination" chambers at Auschwitz, and the reverse would be true if people were actually gassed there, it is clear that no gassings occurred.

But - HCN is far more effective on warm-blooded animals (including humans) than on insects, so the period of exposure to HCN is far longer for delousing clothes than that required for homicidal gassings, and a much lower concentration is necessary to kill people instead of insects.

A concentration of up to 16,000 ppm (parts per million) is sometimes used, with exposure times of up to 72 hours, to kill insects, but as little as 300 ppm will cause death in humans within fifteen minutes or so.

Breitman offers background information about the development of Zyklon B as a killing device, and provides clear evidence that the Nazis determined the effective Zyklon B concentration through a process of trial and error.

When the difference in the concentration of gas required to kill insects and humans was mentioned in Leuchter's cross-examination in the Zündel trial, Leuchter responded: " I've never killed beetles. I, you know, I don't know. I haven't made computations for killing beetles" - Hardly the response one would expect from an "expert" on the subject...

Because of the relatively small concentrations required to exterminate humans as opposed to lice, and because of the far shorter exposure time required, the HCN in the gas chambers used to kill humans hardly had time to form chemical compounds on the walls.

I then go on to mention how the remaining chamber at Auschwitz does not even have a door that is sealed properly. He then quotes this;

As stated earlier, the extermination chambers were dynamited by the SS when they deserted the camp. There is therefore no direct evidence of what they looked like when they were in operation other than a few photographs taken by the Allies and the SS during the war (See Brugioni; Get ~/gifs/krema3.gif for view of Krema III taken during the war, from the air). The construction plans do include the air extraction systems, as one readily sees (in krema3.gif and others) and the air extraction system is mentioned in many documents. Some of the ventilation openings are still visible in the ruins of the gas chambers. The plans even include the shower heads that were placed in the gas chamber to mislead the victims (Get ~/gifs/ auplan.gif).

It is a sad reflection on Leuchter's integrity and ability to use logic to see that he admits the Kremas were demolished, yet continues to claim he can deduce from their current state how they looked in 1944, before they were blown up! The following is a verbatim excerpt from his cross-examination by Mr. Pearson, in the Zündel trial:

Q. Crematoria III has been demolished.

A. Um, there are still parts of Crematoruim III there, but for the most part, the roof of the alleged gas chamber has crumbled and is all lying in bits and pieces in the basement of what would have been the alleged gas chamber.

Q. So, it's no longer subterranean?

A. That's correct. There's a hole in the ground.

Q. With respect to the gas chambers at Crematorium IV and V, those are totally demolished.

A. With the exception of the foundation, yes.

Q. So, all that was there for you to examine was the foundation of the building. Is that right?

A. That is correct.

Leuchter admits that the roof of the gas chamber of Krema III was all blown up and collapsed, and that Krema IV and V are gone except for the foundation! As for Krema II, his testimony is also intriguing:

Q. So, the gas chamber facility itself is presently underground?

A. Parts of it are and parts aren't.

Q. All right. And the parts that are underground, I take it that the roof is no longer whole; is that right?

A. Um, one of the roofs is broken into several pieces but it's essentially whole.

Q. It's broken in several pieces but it's essentially whole?

A. I mean it's not fragmented.

Q. How many pieces?

A. Three, I believe. I say that only to indicate that it's not fragmented. There are large slabs left of the roof.

Q. Right. And it's collapsed.

A. It's dropped several feet. It's partially collapsed.

Q. Is there dirt over it? Is it subterranean?

A. In some places there are dirt over it and some places there's no dirt.

Q. All right. And that's with respect to Crematorium II?

A. That's correct.

Even more incredible is to see what Leuchter writes in his report:

"Evidence as to Krema function is non-existent since Krema's I oven has been completely rebuilt, Kremas II and III are partially destroyed with components missing, and Kremas IV and V are gone".

"Are gone"! Yet, he can still conjecture about how they functioned before being destroyed...

The pictures of the gas chambers in their current state appear in Pressac. They are totally demolished and there is no way a reasonable person would claim to be able to conclude anything about how they functioned before they were destroyed.

Leuchter further ridicules himself by stating that the gas chambers were never sealed and that using cyanide gas inside them would be dangerous. But, he admits that the gas was used in them (for delousing purposes, as he claims). This is absurd, of course; if they were not sealed, introducing the gas into them would be dangerous no matter what the purpose was. This obvious contradiction alone is reason enough to discard the "Leuchter report".

Now this person is seriously annoying me to say the least. Beforehand he usually had serious trouble, untill he found nizkor.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:21 am)

Supply lines eh? Yes, the Germans must have had trouble transporting fuel to their Panzers on the front line. However let's examine the location of one of the death camps in relation to a fuel supply shall we? Auschwitz was a huge complex; it had ordinary POW camps (in which British airmen were also held, and they testified of atrocities in the nearby extermination camp).

Only after the war did the bullshit brigade start talking nonsense, and I think you will find other British prisoners testify that the post-war atrocity propaganda was lies.

Auschwitz II, or Birkenau, was the largest camp, and the gas chambers were there.

There were no gas chambers at Birkenau, there weren't even any holes in the concrete roof slab (which even Pelty admitted) Ask him how the Germans repaired the concrete roof slab to render the holes invisible, considering it is impossible to join concrete.

Auschwitz III, or Monowitz, was the industrial manufacturing plant. What was produced at this industrial manufacturing plant? FUEL! Yes, they must have had great difficulty getting access to fuel, considering it was manufactured at the same site.

The tall story talks of people being burnt outside on ridiculous railway tracks, led over a little hole in the ground. The fuel used was not synthetic rubber or liquid fuels from the I.G Farben plant at Monowitz, but wood from local trees that had been cut down.

None of the Dino forged CIA pictures show anything of these huge fuel stacks of "green" timbers, which would need to be seasoned (dried) anyway. Pines have 50% water content, especially if felled between spring and autumn when the sap is up. It takes a great deal of time to season timbers, the Victorians used to season anything from up to one year to five years. Today seasoning is done artificially in huge kilns at a rapid rate, even though it damages the fibres in the timbers and is no-where near as good as natural seasoning. Anyway my point being, the timbers would be green and would make a terribly inefficient fuel and many, many months would be needed to season them, not to mention the huge open air sheds that would need to be erected to stack them all in, whilst they dried. The only outdoor mass pyres that even remotely compare to the industry bullshit is the foot and mouth disease and coal was used en-masse along with tar soaked seasoned sleepers, even then the animals would not burn complete and tons upon tons of left overs and ash was taken away and buried in huge pit's dug by teams of large diggers around the clock.

As for the cremation time, the information you have supplied is selective. There is a large difference between burning a large number of bodies at once, compared to the furnace using in a crematorium. This part of a detailed article shows the difference:

This little toss-pot also fails to recognise the fact that Birkenau was next to the Vistula River and the water table was very high, making large pit digging a farcical joke, where's all the pump hours? There must be reams of them! You would have to have some pumps going to buttress the Vistulas input, I would submit it would be impossible to achieve via pumps and serious civil engineering would have to take place to isolate a vast swathe of ground from the water by means of piles being driven in and a heavy duty concrete sump built at the bottom, with back drop irrigation taking the water away around the clock. These people are such a joke, they do not posses even the slightest clue of the practical nature of their muddled theories. The only reason they have switched from the dastardly ovens, to mass open air pyres is because the oven burning saga could not stand up to the rate of consumption these liars where pushing for.

Because of the relatively small concentrations required to exterminate humans as opposed to lice, and because of the far shorter exposure time required, the HCN in the gas chambers used to kill humans hardly had time to form chemical compounds on the walls.

The walls were built using hand struck bricks bedded on a lime based mortar, if HCN came into contact the lime would absorb it, end of the story. This squirming little theory above tries to impress upon the listener that the time span was too short, even if this were true for a single gassing, do you think this theory stands up after multiple gassings over a long period of time? Millions of people being gassed over a two-half year period around the clock, don't you think the culmative effect would leave it's mark? They have no practical evidence for their stories, so try and hide behind hand reared and bought professors and the double Dutch waffling shit they propagate.

All the decent professors are in jail or cowardly remain silent, for fear of having their houses burnt down or their bonces cracked open with a baseball bat.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:35 am)

So, it's no longer subterranean?

It never was subterranean, only semi-subterranean because of the high water table!

Leuchter admits that the roof of the gas chamber of Krema III was all blown up and collapsed, and that Krema IV and V are gone except for the foundation!

Maybe we can all see the ridiculous Pelty duct's then?

Even more incredible is to see what Leuchter writes in his report:

"Evidence as to Krema function is non-existent since Krema's I oven has been completely rebuilt, Kremas II and III are partially destroyed with components missing, and Kremas IV and V are gone".

"Are gone"! Yet, he can still conjecture about how they functioned before being destroyed...

The pictures of the gas chambers in their current state appear in Pressac. They are totally demolished and there is no way a reasonable person would claim to be able to conclude anything about how they functioned before they were destroyed.

Leuchter further ridicules himself by stating that the gas chambers were never sealed and that using cyanide gas inside them would be dangerous. But, he admits that the gas was used in them (for delousing purposes, as he claims). This is absurd, of course; if they were not sealed, introducing the gas into them would be dangerous no matter what the purpose was. This obvious contradiction alone is reason enough to discard the "Leuchter report".

See this way of arguing? Well this is the main reason why I do not believe the Germans blew the buildings. The Bolsheviks/ Zionist's blew them, so as to destroy evidence of their innocent use. Then they altered/forged the plans and recreated them on paper. They did not do quite a good enogh job with Krema II though and have had to try and chisel some new holes in the roof slab, sadly in the wrong position and in an incredibly amatuerish manner.

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:12 am)

Thanks for your response.

I'm a little confused over synthetic fuel at Auschwitz though, i remember reading it was coke fuel remnants? Was this used for cremation?

Edit: I just read that synthetic methonal was produced in Monowitz. Buna-Werke?

Snipper

Postby Snipper » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:51 am)

If we accept that Monowitz was such a vital part of the German industrial effort the Allies would have conducted intensive aerial and ground (via agents) reconnaissance of the plant and its associated camps. A by-product of this would be irrefutable proof of the extermination process. Where is it?

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:54 am)

This thread involves too many topics, read the guidelines.
We should mention that all these points are covered here, try using our search function.
ex.: lice humans
28 results
recommended:
Green, Mathis refuted / cyanide: lice, humans, & more
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=267
also see:
the lack of cyanide residue in the alleged 'gas chambers'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=392

If you have questions like this, at least ask them one at a time, thread by thread. Thanks.
M3

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 06, 2006 10:05 am)

I've arrived at a reply anyway. Here it is, just incase anyone was interested.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right now the Superbowl has finished, I'll rebut everything else just to end this charade for good.

You mean you'll copy and paste as best you can?

]Supply lines eh? Yes, the Germans must have had trouble transporting fuel to their Panzers on the front line.

That wasn't the problem, they just didn't have it.

(in which British airmen were also held, and they testified of atrocities in the nearby extermination camp).

Yet you accuse me of being selective. How about the British POW's who testified that the post-war atrocity propaganda was lies? To quote A.H. himself, “the victors will never be asked if the told the truth”. Such people who do ask are thrown in jail.

Auschwitz II, or Birkenau, was the largest camp, and the gas chambers were there. Auschwitz III, or Monowitz, was the industrial manufacturing plant. What was produced at this industrial manufacturing plant? FUEL! Yes, they must have had great difficulty getting access to fuel, considering it was manufactured at the same site.

At Monowitz, they produced synthetic oil from coal. Coke was a by-product. Coke is not a good fuel because its volatile oil has already been removed, and if it gets damp or wet, it will NOT burn. .

In 1943, 641.5 tons of Coke were delivered to Birkenau. One body takes on average 40KGs of Coke to cremate. Simple maths show that this on average allowed for only 16 bodies cremated per day. And this is being generous, because also demanded upon this fuel were cooking and heating, heating for hundreds of barracks.

The Coke fuel would also have had to have been delivered in small amounts, because there were no large storage areas (I defy you to prove me wrong) to hold the Coke in order to keep it dry. Poland had a typically wet climate. The camp was also built on marshy land. Leaving the fuel outside of a storage area would have rendered the fuel useless.

These facts alone destroys the claim that thousands of people were being cremated daily.

For the Prussian blue argument, I am responding to green and his lying cronies of Nizkor, not the person on this site who merely copied and pasted.

Disparities in Hydrocyanic Compound Levels

Holocaust deniers often claim that since more hydrocyanic compounds were found in the delousing chambers than in the ruins of the so-called "extermination" chambers at Auschwitz, and the reverse would be true if people were actually gassed there, it is clear that no gassings occurred.

But - HCN is far more effective on warm-blooded animals (including humans) than on insects, so the period of exposure to HCN is far longer for delousing clothes than that required for homicidal gassings, and a much lower concentration is necessary to kill people instead of insects.

A concentration of up to 16,000 ppm (parts per million) is sometimes used, with exposure times of up to 72 hours, to kill insects, but as little as 300 ppm will cause death in humans within fifteen minutes or so.

Breitman offers background information about the development of Zyklon B as a killing device, and provides clear evidence that the Nazis determined the effective Zyklon B concentration through a process of trial and error.

When the difference in the concentration of gas required to kill insects and humans was mentioned in Leuchter's cross-examination in the Zündel trial, Leuchter responded: " I've never killed beetles. I, you know, I don't know. I haven't made computations for killing beetles" - Hardly the response one would expect from an "expert" on the subject...

Nizkor, deliberate lies yet again. When they say 16,000 ppm to kill insects, that is to kill every insect there, in the room, be it one or one thousand. In regards to 300 ppm for humans, that is a single human being.

The lethal dose 100%, LD100 is also used. This value is used to make sure that all individuals (of whatever species) are successfully killed.

And even so, 1,500,000 people are claimed to have been gassed. This is expected to leave no trace at all? Pull the other one. Furthermore, the chambers used for delousing had ventilation systems. The alleged ‘homicidal chambers’ had not. In fact, according to eyewitness testimony, they merely opened up the (wooden) door and let the lethal gas flow out onto the street.

The International health standards set out by the Red Cross, stated that building such as these should be fumigated at least twice a year. Leuchter didn’t even find enough residue to agree with this. Also, the Red Cross often visited Auschwitz to inspect it, yet not once, anywhere mentioned a single atrocity. I even have video footage inspection of this taking place.

The delousing chambers were fully equipped to handle gas. They were airtight, they had ventilation and everything else you’d expect. The ‘homicidal chambers’ had nothing of the sort.

According to eyewitness testimony (of which the entire holocaust is based, go ask a lawyer how valuable that is in a normal court), Zyklon B pellets were merely thrown into the gas chamber, the victims subsequently perished. This is quite frankly bullshit. In order to render Zyklon B effective, it has to be heated to the correct temperature. In the delousing chambers, the Zyklon B was heated in a device and hot air deliberately passed through so as to carry the gas. No such occurrences at the homicidal chambers. In fact the homicidal chambers were extremely cold.

Also had the chambers been used as said, a period of about 24 hours would have been required to ventilate the chambers.

After being gassed by Zyklon B, the corpse is also no rendered lethal to anyone who touches it. The gas doesn’t just linger in the lungs.

Where is this myth about the gas chambers not being properly sealed coming from?

1) Eyewitness testimony

2) The current public tour at Auschwitz

3) Forced testimonys from Nazis

4) Plain as day pictures;

Here is a picture of a real gas chamber door, 30’s technology…

Now here is a picture of a gas chamber door at Auschwitz…

That, if was used as a door of a gas chamber, is nothing short of a death trap for those outside. I’ve also researched this door. There is a lock in it, and it is on the inside! Also another note on this ‘chamber‘, there is a great big manhole in the floor. Absurd.

So none of those would have been used by the guards or the SS officers stationed there?

No. Why would the SS use an on-camp currency? With the star of David plastered over it no less? What would happen to an SS officer caught using a Jewish whorehouse, riddled with desease no less? Why would the library for the SS be inside the camp perimeter, and nowhere near SS barracks? Same for the swimming pool, if it was for the SS, why have it in the thick of the inmate population? And why risk catching desease from it? Also its documented the inmates held races in it.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:45 am)

Jordan, you're doing alright. But you have to understand that you're in a pissing contest with a skunk so don't expect any admissions from the other side. You will NEVER get that. Unlike revisionists, it's not the truth they are seeking.

My best advice to you is to educate yourself on as much revsionist material as you can; the works of Butz, Mattogno, Graf, Faurisson, Rudolph and the others (not to mention the material posted on this board and the Institute for Historical Review site) because you're going to need it all. There's no substitute for that and sound logic. Personally, I'm still a learner and always will be.

And don't let them divert you into wild goose chases which is favorite tactic of theirs when you drive them into a corner (asking you to search for evidence on some irrelevant point). Just stick to the main points. They don't have evidence for their claims. Example, where did the wood come from to burn the corpses exhumed after burial, as we so often hear: how can deisel gas be used to kill people; and the many other lies. Keep pushing THEM. Just don't get tied down in debates with moral midgets.

Good luck and welcome to the fight for truth. We need more fighters like you.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 1:24 pm)

Radar wrote:Jordan, you're doing alright. But you have to understand that you're in a pissing contest with a skunk so don't expect any admissions from the other side. You will NEVER get that. Unlike revisionists, it's not the truth they are seeking.

Indeed, when discussing the Holohoax online one should keep in mind that one's opponents are most likely intellectually bankrupt individuals who, as Radar put it, will never admit that they are wrong, who will unhesitatingly use underhanded tactics and who will cover up their exposed lies with silence or nonsense.

When debating this kind of people, one should think of one's goal not as getting these people to admit that they are wrong and that they have lost the debate (since they most likely never will do that), but as doing one's best (that is, putting forward as good and solid arguments as possible and present them well and coherently) in the hope that maybe one or two of the silent bystanders to the debate will possibly have their eyes opened.

And as Radar also wrote, as a revisionist one should never stop educating oneself. I started myself by downloading and reading all of the volumes in the Holocaust Handbook series

http://vho.org/GB/Books/HHS.html

It may take a while to read them through, but it is well worth it.
One should also read at least the most essential exterminationist works, such as Hilberg, Reitlinger, Pressac, van Pelt. Remember the first law of basic strategics: know your enemy.

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:51 pm)

I am the first to admit i am learning also. I'm currently reading Germar Rudolfs dissecting the Holocaust. I'd read Butz' Hoax of the 20th Centuary beforehand. Although i find Rudolfs DTH more satisfying. This forum is another great source. Days on end could be spent researching it.

Oh, and they banned me.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:53 pm)

Jordan wrote:I am the first to admit i am learning also. I'm currently reading Germar Rudolfs dissecting the Holocaust. I'd read Butz' Hoax of the 20th Centuary beforehand. Although i find Rudolfs DTH more satisfying. This forum is another great source. Days on end could be spent researching it.

Next you ought to read Lectures on the Holocaust - it covers the entire Holohoax story and is very up to date.

I think you would also appreciate Auschwitz Lies since it contains revisionist replies to a large number of exterminationist counterarguments.

Some other recommended HHS reads:

Germar Rudolf, The Rudolf Report

Jürgen Graf, The Giant with Feet of Clay (short (130 p) but great expose of Raul Hilberg and his standard work on the Holocaust)

Jürgen Graf & Carlo Mattogno, Treblinka. Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?. So many absurdities exposed it's actually a quite funny read.

Carlo Mattogno, The Bunkers of Auschwitz. Top-notch debunking of the Auschwitz Birkenau "Bunkers".

Carlo Mattogno, Auschwitz: Crematorium I and the Alleged Homicidal Gassings. The book to read on the subject of the alleged "gas chamber" in Auschwitz Krema I.

Germar Rudolf (ed.), Auschwitz: Plain Facts. Jean Claude Pressac's "criminal traces" torn into shreds.

Oh, and they banned me.

That's their "strongest" and most favorite "argument" - censorship!

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:57 pm)

from Jordan:
This forum is another great source. Days on end could be spent researching it.
Oh, and they banned me.

Obviously not.
M3

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:05 pm)

Moderator3 wrote:from Jordan:
This forum is another great source. Days on end could be spent researching it.
Oh, and they banned me.

Obviously not.
M3

Not to be rude but I think Jordan's last sentence referred to the forum were he was having the discussion mentioned in the topic of this thread. :wink:

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:12 pm)

Turpitz wrote:

The only outdoor mass pyres that even remotely compare to the industry bullshit is the foot and mouth disease and coal was used en-masse along with tar soaked seasoned sleepers, even then the animals would not burn complete and tons upon tons of left overs and ash was taken away and buried in huge pit's dug by teams of large diggers around the clock.

Hi Turpitz, could you give us a source about open air cremations - not using incinarators - of diseased animals? One that gives the details about
the results of this kind of open air cremation? Frankly, just using common
sense, it seems that, as you have said, the animals wouldn't burn completely. I have not been able to find the specifics on the Internet though.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:42 pm)

You will not find any specifics on the matter, because the whole episode was a utter disaster, run from remote offices by usless people who have never got their hands dirty in their lives.

The reason I know what happened is because I know someone in the family who worked for MAFF for eight months slaughtering and disposing of the animals.

No you won't hear about the mess and polluted rivers and water courses, all the farmers and workers who commited suicide. I have posted things on this before after recently asking the person in question, but it was a few months back and I cannot remember of hand what the "real" figures were.

But I do remember no silly holes in the ground were dug though, the only way they could cremate them was by building massive hearths made out of creosote soaked seasoned timbers (imported from all over Europe, by the hundred of thousands) and lorry load after lorry load of raw coal (as coke is useless) Also burnt was all the bedding and foodstuffs.

These pyres consisted on average of two-hundred animals of various species and the fires would burn for up to two weeks. Fires would only smoulder especially if the weather was bad. Many half burnt animals had to be taken of the pyres after two weeks and put onto new ones because they did not burn at all well.

As for the smoke and pollution, it absolutely decimated whole areas, and that's no exaggeration. Hair, skin, flesh, bone particles were sent literally miles up into the air and where coming down like a blanket for miles around. Whole villages where so bad that all the residents were either moved out or left, mass protests were going on everywhere because of the mess. The smell was unbelievable and engulfed whole counties.

Lorry loads of remains where taken away from incomplete combustion.

Mass graves where used because they could not burn the animals at a fast enough rate to stop them putrifying and creating more health hazards.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”