Request for Revisionist Works in Arabic

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Rashid Metwan

Request for Revisionist Works in Arabic

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:45 am)

Much of the population here cannot read English. The one revisionist book widely translated and circulated here is Raja Gauraudy's Founding Myths of Israeli Politics. But it isn't very scientific. Have other works been translated into Arabic?

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:51 pm)

Rashid Metwan wrote:Much of the population here cannot read English. The one revisionist book widely translated and circulated here is Raja Gauraudy's Founding Myths of Israeli Politics. But it isn't very scientific. Have other works been translated into Arabic?

Unfortuneatly, as far as I know, the answer to Your question is no.

One would think that the recent comments on the Holohoax by President Ahmadinejad should lead to an interest in translating revisionist literature into Arabic and/or Farsi. Surely there must be some publishing companies willing to translate at least a few of the major revisionist works.

As You remark, Garaudy's book is not very scientific, and I think the critique on the Holocaust story by some Islamic leaders reflects this. To fight one's enemy, one have to know him and his weaknesses. Therefore, it is very important for the leaers and intellectuals of the Muslim world to know the details of the alleged "Holocaust" and the scientific criticism of these details made by revisionist scholars in the West.

What should first and foremost be published in Arabic is, I think, a summary of the revisionist arguments that is up to date and easy to read and understand for the layman. The best general summary available today is of course Lectures on the Holocaust (2005) by Germar Rudolf. However, that book is over 500 pages long, which would mean a relatively high buyer price per volume. Hoax or Holocaust? The Arguments (1997) by Jürgen Graf on the other hand is only 135 pages long (if one exclude the foreword by Mario Consoli and the appendices on the Graf trial). It can be found online here:

http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/hoh/index.html#Contents

Of course, this book only gives a brief summary of the revisionist arguments, but is a good read and could certainly become a bestseller.

And by the way, welcome to the forum Mr. Metwan!
I sincerely hope that Your country one day will become free.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:29 pm)

Indeed, accurate Arabic translations would certainly be helpful, no doubt they would be sold mainstream in Arabic speaking countries ... not something the 'holocau$t' Industry welcomes at all.

These translations would be a good topic to discuss with Michael Santomauro who has taken over Theses & Dissertations Press from Germar Rudolf, who is in jail for 'holocau$t' denial.

http://vho.org/GB/Books/HHS.html
http://www.vho.org

The clock is ticking on the absurd 'holocaust' lies.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:03 pm)

Hannover wrote:These translations would be a good topic to discuss with Michael Santomauro who has taken over Theses & Dissertations Press from Germar Rudolf, who is in jail for 'holocau$t' denial.

I wrote an e-mail to Mr. Santomauro a month ago or so asking if he had thought of contacting Arabic language publishers regarding translation deals. No reply so far however.

Revisionist publishers and writers in the west do not know the publishers in the Muslim world, and vice versa. This mainly because of the language barrier I suppose. If you don't read Arabic, its a little hard to find out contact information for publishing houses &c. People need to get hooked up with eachother.

If Mr. Metwan or anyone else is aware of the contact information for publishing companies in the Arab-speaking world that would presumably be willing to publish revisionist books in translation, maybe they could forward this information to Mr. Santomauro. His e-mail address, which has been posted previously on this forum, is

[email protected]

and his postal one:

Michael Santomauro
Editorial Director
253 West 72nd street #1711
New York, NY 10023

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 10, 2006 4:02 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:I wrote an e-mail to Mr. Santomauro a month ago or so asking if he had thought of contacting Arabic language publishers regarding translation deals. No reply so far however.

Hmm. Perhaps Mr. Santomauro is unusually busy these days, I don't know. When Germar Rudolf was a free man and you sent him a message you would usually receive a reply from him within only a few minutes or sometimes a couple of hours. Very efficient.
I also endorse the idea of translating Revisionist books dealing with the Holocaust Myth into various Arabic languages.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:29 am)

Rashid Metwan,

I believe you'll find revisionist materials in Arabic in Ahmed Rami's site:
http://www.radioislam.org/

Also, if you email them your question they may be able to direct you to other existent materials.

In my opinion, the short, to the point, IHR leaflets should be quick to translate into Arabic and a very effective introduction, in spite of their small size:
http://www.ihr.org/main/leaflets.shtml

Good luck!

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:58 am)

ASMarques thank you for pointing me to that site. I will contact Ahmed Rami.

Did you know he was part of a militarycoup in Morocco against Hassan II? He was a ZIonist and many Moslems disliked him.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:09 pm)

Rashid Metwan wrote:Did you know he was part of a militarycoup in Morocco against Hassan II? He was a ZIonist.

Where have you learned that? :?:

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:36 pm)

Haldan I think that you misunderstand me. Hassan II was a Zionist and not Ahmed Rami.

You can read about Rami at Radio Islam.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:05 pm)

Rashid Metwan wrote:ASMarques thank you for pointing me to that site. I will contact Ahmed Rami.

Did you know he was part of a militarycoup in Morocco against Hassan II? He was a Zionist and many Moslems disliked him.

You're welcome. Yes, I knew about Rami's involvement in a coup against Hassan II.

You may like to know that very recently a Swedish court judged that Rami had the right to publicly deny the "Holocaust" through his Radio Islam site (hosted in Sweden).

Though very little echoed by the press, this is a tremendous precedent as far as free speech within the boundaries of the European Union goes.

All the best to you.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:41 pm)

Rashid Metwan wrote:Haldan I think that you misunderstand me. Hassan II was a Zionist and not Ahmed Rami.

You can read about Rami at Radio Islam.

Correct, I misunderstood you, excuse me.

I know who Ahmed Rami is ,and I respect and also admire him.

-haldan
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:51 am)

This is a very positive development. With anti-Moslem sentiment rising elsewhere in Europe Sweden may become a good refuge for revisionist Arabs seeking an escape from Zionist oppression.

Freeman

Postby Freeman » 1 decade 4 years ago (Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:58 pm)

You will find materials in several languages in the CODOH International Archive. The URL is found below:

http://www.codoh.info/inter/inter.html#turkish

There is little in Arabic, but this may be of some assistance.

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:14 am)

Would not Jurgen Graf be the best source for Revisionist works in Arabic.

I believe I heard him mention during a David Duke interview he was translating revisionist works into Arabic: is Iranian Arabic?

He speaks and reads all those languages as well.

Perhaps contact could be made through the IHR or David Duke.

Cheers.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:02 am)

Kiwichap wrote:I believe I heard him mention during a David Duke interview he was translating revisionist works into Arabic: is Iranian Arabic?

The language of Iran, Persian or more correctly Farsi, is written with Arabic script, but is an Indo-European language. I have heard all of the last three David Duke interviews with Graf, but I don't recall the bit on translating revisionist works into Arabic. Do you know which date the interview in which he said this was aired?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”