Irving bottles it... Thought Crime gets him 3 yrs. in prison

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:48 pm)

Look Radar, I might be right off target here.

During the Lipstadt trial, did not the State of Israel come to the party with Eichmann's something or other. Irving would have been allowed to read it - wouldn't he? Perhaps it is this.
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:27 pm)

kiwichap:

You're referring to the so called Eichmann diaries which were curiously 'edited' prior to release. All for not, it's easily debunked.

Just search 'Eichmann' here, we have it ALL covered.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:41 am)

Michael Collins Piper's new radio program is taking RBN's Patriot Radio Community by storm. Michael's thought provoking show today was devoted to the David Irving Free Speech debacle. Michael is a senior reporter for the American Free Press in Washington DC. He is a straight shooter who doesn't cut the zionists ANY slack.

Check out his new show, put this archive link in your favorites column and tell a friend!!

Michael Collins Piper

Image Piper Report Archive!
(Show on David Irving - 2/21/06)
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:53 am)

Will the British Government which does not have laws against free speech try to help him by securing his release at this point? They should. Is anyone in Britain organizing a protest by prominent free speech advocates regardless of their views on the Holocaust or Irving himself? One would expect that in Britain. In my view failure to do so will be a blot on Britain's reputation as a free nation.

Blair's government is more likely to provided legal aid and assistance to likes of Gary Glitter (convicted paedophile) or various drug smugglers that got caught and jailed then to Irving. Few journalists have expressed their concern about free speech (re yesterday's Independent) but that's about all one can expect. Sorry to disappoint you but I can not see any historians or public figure in UK to be brave enough to stand up for Irving and risk their careers and reputation

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:12 am)

Maly Jacek wrote:Blair's government is more likely to provided legal aid and assistance to likes of Gary Glitter (convicted paedophile) or various drug smugglers that got caught and jailed then to Irving.

Exactly. The media always kick up a big fuss when some teenage loser is hauled up in front of a court in Thailand charged with carrying ten shampoo bottles full of drugs, but nothing was said about Irving. It seems that some British citizens are more 'valuable' than others.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:21 am)

Yes Kiwichap he may indeed have been referring to the Eichmann "dairies" but as Hannover said if that's what it was then it would fit in with my theory that he may have been delivering a message to the outside world because those dairies are worthless as legitimate history. Of course I don't know that this was Irving's intent. It's only a hopeful theory. I don't want to join his lynch mob until I know everything. That will be when he returns to freedom.

As for at some Brits standing up for him I hope the pessimists are wrong. Remember it was British pressure that freed even the IRA defendants wrongly convicted in more than one case and they were as unpopular as "deniers" in Britain, maybe more so.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:57 am)

A telling account from, Kennewickman, a history buff from another forum who attended the Irving trial:

Eyewitness Account Of Irving Trial
"After the hearing and the sentencing Lady Renouf was talking to a Hungarian woman in the courtroom. An old Jew walked up to them and loudly told them that: “We already have enough Nazis in Austria, you can go home!”

Naturally the Jew was immediately educated on the basic rules of proper behavior toward women.

The whole scenario resembled a surrealistic mixture of a concentration camp and an inquisitional hearing. Jews were running around left and right, stopping and listening into everybody’s phone calls. Irving was seated in the center of a semi-circle, around him the judges, the jury, the lawyers and a half a dozen armed prison guards with high capacity magazines in their pistols.

The presiding judge kept engaging Irving in long intellectual conversations about the Holiest Hoax of them all, often cutting off Irving’s answers. One of the three judges, a fifty years old woman kept falling asleep at the front of 300 spectators… very openly and deeply.

This was the ugliest circus I have ever seen with predetermined end results.Image Image Image"

Source
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:12 pm)

Hi Radar,

I admire your viewpoint regarding Irving and your not joining the lynch mob, as you say. I initially was sceptical of Irving's motives, but now this is getting big, and I don't think it would have got this big without Irving. Maybe when he saw Rudolf get arrested, he felt in the martyr mood to risk getting arrested for the cause too! While crypto-deniers might not be held in the top level of our esteem, they can definitely be our friends!

And your theory of a message could be right, because he's done that on his website. If you click "search" it gives you the example of "Jan Karski" one of the most ridiculous eyewitnesses in Shoah Business. Maybe the Eichmann diary includes an account of him seeing a "geyser of blood" as he mentioned in the Eichmann trial.

Junior Revisionist

Postby Junior Revisionist » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:24 am)

What are Irving's chances of getting his 3 year sentence reduced? Since the initial trial was as much a joke as the (supposed) holocaust, won't an appeal be to no avail? Won't a failed appeal lead revisionism into a deeper hole than it already is? I just listened to Irving's interview with Channel 4... Describing Austria as similar to a "Nazi run state" and a "little island" surely can't help his cause... :shock:

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:52 am)

Won't a failed appeal lead revisionism into a deeper hole than it already is?

I don't think revisionism is in a deep hole to begin with. On the contrrary, it appears to me that revisionism has made great strides and all the persecution of revisionists for Thought Crimes is waking up the world to the scandal that is the 'Holocaust'. Look at Iran for heaven's sake. They've shaken the 'Holocaust' empire to it's foundations. Imagine if a few other countries who are becoming aware of the flimsiness of the myth speak up.
As for Irving and an appeal? He'll lose, but once again the publicity can only help expose the 'Holocaust' scandal, or swindle, if you prefer.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Junior Revisionist

Postby Junior Revisionist » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:56 am)

Look at Iran for heaven's sake. They've shaken the 'Holocaust' empire to it's foundations. Imagine if a few other countries who are becoming aware of the flimsiness of the myth speak up.

Well Goethe... Even though I might be a third of your age, it is pretty obvious that Iran is not doing this "revenge act" because they have somehow magically become "aware of the flimsiness of the myth..." They are doing this because the most sensitive part of European history is WW2 and the (supposed) holocaust... I don't think they really care what happened 60 years ago... The fact that they are "attacking" now is because of the Muhammed cartoons in the Danish newspapers... Otherwise they would have spoken out against this myth a long time ago...

Even if "a few other countries... speak up", people will always follow what they have been taught. Nazis=Bad; Jews=Victims. Anyway, speaking up is illegal in most European countries and a few others, so there goes any hope of spreading the word that the holocaust was the hoax of the 20th century... :cry:

Your turn revisionist people... Enlighten us all... :)

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:03 am)

Junior:
Well Goethe... Even though I might be a third of your age ...

You must be awfully young then, how do you know my age?
The fact that they are "attacking" now is because of the Muhammed cartoons in the Danish newspapers... Otherwise they would have spoken out against this myth a long time ago...

Sorry, but Iran went Revisionist before the cartoon fiasco. Please check the timeline on this.
Even if "a few other countries... speak up", people will always follow what they have been taught. Nazis=Bad; Jews=Victims. Anyway, speaking up is illegal in most European countries and a few others, so there goes any hope of spreading the word that the holocaust was the hoax of the 20th century
Your turn revisionist people... Enlighten us all...

It seems to me that the word is being spread as we speak. Even belief in witchcraft and laws enforcing that belief took time to break down. There is tons of hope, after all, you're at this forum, as have been huge numbers of others; and they keep coming.

Looks to me that Revisionist have enlightened many. Read what's here Junior, many others certainly are.

Revisionists are in jail, not because they are ineffective, but because they are very effective at exposing the myths.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:27 am)

As expected, Jews in Britain welcome Irving's 3-year thought crime sentence:

http://www.ejpress.org/article/6137

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:28 pm)

Junior Revisionist wrote:
Anyway, speaking up is illegal in most European countries and a few others, so there goes any hope of spreading the word that the holocaust was the hoax of the 20th century... :cry:

That is why one must be brave and have the courage to speak up against the foul lies of the Holocaust even if faced by the possibility of being taken to court or even spending time in a jail. Their tyranny and abuse will only destruct itself if people research their lies, speak of it openly, and defy the ugly laws and the persecution of those who have the courage to address the issues.

It is my opinion that if people openly question and defy the lies of the Holocaust, the impossible as alleged "gas chambers" and other nonsense, the whole corrupt system will fall.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:33 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:As expected, Jews in Britain welcome Irving's 3-year thought crime sentence:

http://www.ejpress.org/article/6137

I would not expect any other reaction then this but despite numerous attempts and money spent on supporting both main political Parties, they still cannot force "holo denial" law in UK.

BTW Can someone please tell what exactly did Irving say in November 1989

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”