Germany - Israel's Enforcer

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Germany - Israel's Enforcer

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:00 pm)

In what is a new twist to the story of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and his campaign against the Holocau$t tale, it has now come to light that the Israelis plan to use the Germans to do their dirty work for them. Ahmadinejad has not commented on this issue on German soil, but it seems as though the Israelis want to press ahead with their campaign against him regardless. Just how far is this nasty little country prepared to stoop in order to protect their nasty lie?

More here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 741042.stm
Iran leader faces Holocaust case
An Israeli lawyer, Ervin Shahar, says he has asked Germany to charge Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with denying the Holocaust.

Mr Ahmadinejad was widely criticised when he said last year that the Holocaust was a "myth" and that Israel should be "wiped off the map".

Germany passed a law in 1993 forbidding Holocaust denial. It is punishable by up to five years in prison.

Six million Jews were killed by the Nazis during World War II.

Mr Shahar said he wanted the German federal prosecutors' office to take the issue before the constitutional court in the hope that international arrest warrants would be issued against Mr Ahmadinejad.

Correspondents say prosecutors will have to consider whether Germany has jurisdiction and whether President Ahmadinejad enjoys immunity.

International case

"I'm awaiting a response about whether they will file charges but I don't know how long it will take," Mr Shahar told the Reuters news agency.

The crime as described is directly linked to Germany, committed among others against German nationals of Jewish descent
- Ervin Shahar

"It doesn't take days but several months."

On Monday, British historian David Irving was found guilty in Austria of denying the Holocaust and sentenced to three years in prison.

He had pleaded guilty to the charge, based on a speech and interview he gave in Austria in 1989.

Although Mr Ahmadinejad did not deny the Holocaust on German soil, another law passed in 2005 permits the filing of international cases in German courts.

Mr Shahar hopes the case might result in international warrants for Mr Ahmadinejad's arrest, thus preventing the president from entering the US or Europe.

The lawyer believes Germany is the best country in which to file the suit, because it is the "most influential European state" and because the country is directly linked to the case.

The prosecutors' office in Karlsruhe has not yet commented.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:03 pm)

I wonder what Mr. Ahmadinejad is thinking right now about this issue; with the knowledge that there is a very real possibility that he could infact be arrested if he ever visited Germany or perhaps another country in the European sphere.
What could he possible be thinking. He must be shaking his head, wondering what the heck is wrong with these people. And what of the people who reads the news article which you posted, Ajax? Surely it must have a strange effect on somebody who is able to think independantly, it must even have a slight effect on those who is totally ignorant of the issue, also.

If I read this article and did not have the knowledge I now have about this issue, I would probably start wondering what is wrong, and why people are being brought to jail for questioning simply a bit of history which has been shown to be what Mr. Ahmadinejad has rightily called a myth.

The "Israelis" know their lie is crumbling and they cannot do anything about it. All they can do is to silence the ones who research their lies. That's all.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:47 pm)

Haldan wrote:And what of the people who reads the news article which you posted, Ajax? Surely it must have a strange effect on somebody who is able to think independantly, it must even have a slight effect on those who is totally ignorant of the issue, also.

Absolutely. They are getting so desperate that they cannot cloak it anymore. I agree that it will have an strange effect on anyone who is able to think independently, but the big problem is that these people generally blot out any negative thought they may have about either Israel or the Hoax by reverting back to what they have been force-fed - it is a curious sense of propriety that tells them not to question something so awful. This is why we as revisionists have to spread the word gently - not by saying 'this is right and this is wrong', but by posing the right questions so that the potential sceptics will allow themselves to open their minds to the facts.

I take my girlfriend as a example - she is a very inquisitive person who sees the facts as what they are, but admitted that before she met me she would have never thought about looking into the matter further. These days it is she who points out things to me! :)

Only the other day I was posting on another board when someone who was responding to one of my posts said 'what if he is right? It scares me, and so I ignore what he has to say'. I think this pretty much sums up what the attitude among the majority out there is, and the nature of the work we have to do to break open this nasty box of lies once and for all.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:20 am)

The fact that Germany gives 'Israel' nuclear subs is just another proof of Zionist control over that country and its media. Again if you take away the Holocausty myth you free not just Germany but Palestine as well. And the whole Middle East.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:52 pm)

Not just Germany, Palestine and the Middle East Rashid - the whole world.

kk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby kk » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 27, 2006 8:38 pm)

Again if you take away the Holocausty myth you free not just Germany but Palestine as well. And the whole Middle East.

Well, it's the whole world really.
Can you think of a greater lie that has more influence on todays politics?

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:24 pm)

And today we learn that while Germany was officially opposing the attack on Iraq their secret services were feeding intelligence to the attacking forces and the political leadership is trying to cover their rears by lying about it. So it goes with the Egyptians and the Jordanians who are quite willing to betray the hapless Plaestinians to curry favor with the world's only super power and largest money provider. These people are trying to conceal their activities from their own people.

How long can this go on?

Bergmann
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bergmann » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:41 pm)

It seems that German politicians, the media and the judiciary got themselves and their country into a nice pickle, a difficult situation. On the one hand they are great supporters of the new Jewish Holocaust religion, creating laws to protect it.
And on yhe other hand as far as I know they had always good relations with Iraq and Iran.

And now this!

How will this end?

I see these terrible possibilities:

1. Crash of the allmighty Dollar
2. Worldwide economical depression.
3. Political shift to the Right in Germany

Germany has already today a rather high unemployment rate, aroud 8% or higher. The politician are playing with the numbers and the actual unemployment may be higher.

And the US is the biggest importer of German goods, which may suddenly stop.
Israel may have to be forced to rely on its own resources rather depend on financial support from the outside. And they may have to try to get along with its neighbors.

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:43 pm)

Arresting Ahmadinejad would amount to kidnapping a head of state, an act of war. But since when "the west" has behaved according to his own laws?

Juan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Juan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Feb 27, 2006 11:46 pm)

Germany doesn't even exist as an independent nation-state anymore. Their gov't is illegitimate. The europeans now live in a state of terror - from their "authorities". Gossip from a friend at UK.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:38 am)

The law that protected Sharon for so long was the one giving diplomatic immunities to heads of state. After the Israeli election he is free to be arrested but he won't recover from his stroke.

This is why the Americans had to topple Saddam Hussein before putting him on trial. You can't arrest a sitting head of state.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”