Catholics need to wake up.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Catholics need to wake up.

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:53 pm)

Many on this board have already posted excellent information about the quality of the Vatican's intelligence service. I have read from many sources it is likely one of the best in the world. Which brings me to the point; if there were gassings in occupied Poland the Vatican would have known about it. But more than that, they would have notified other governments and nations.

Pope Pius XII ( pope from 1939-1958) never mentioned the gas chambers, (and that is about the only thing he has in common with Holocaust hero Elie Wiesel, who somehow FORGOT to write about gas chambers in his first book, NIGHT), which should convince most people they did not exist. But most people do not know this fact.

That fact alone is enough to deflate the entire Holocaust legend. But it is not deflating the hoax. The hoaxsters are increasing their efforts, in particular their efforts at Catholic church members.

Any Catholic grade school, in America, within a 150 mile radius of a
Holocaust museum is likely sending those kids on a day long field trip to be indoctrinated into the hoax. They usually send 8th graders.

I was enlightened about the Hoax a few years ago by a Catholic priest, who has done a great job of educating many others about the hoax.

What I see coming down the tracks in the next several years is a Holocaust Sunday ( collection) , once the hoaxsters can wrest some concession from the Catholic church that they "DID NOT do enough" to save 6MM Jews. They holocaust industry has everything to gain and nothing to lose by going for that big fat yearly annuity.

Then it will be some other denomination. Greed has no endpoint.

The reason I began this thread was because some posts appear to be digs at Catholics, for whatever reason. I hope Catholics are not scared away from this forum. Catholics can be a great resource, in spreading revisionism, because for two thousand years, the church has been telling Catholics: BE WARY OF JEWS.
The media would have the world believe that all ended in 1965 with a council called Vatican II, but that is nonsense.

Almost all of the Catholics I have converted into revisionists needed only the slightest amount of information to recognize the holocaust as a big time scam. I make sure they all get to view the Cole DVD and at that point, it is a closed case.

I continue to refer people to this site as the best source of information on
the holocaustmania/ hoax. The posts are outstanding.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Mar 02, 2006 10:13 am)

It is even easier to convince Moslems of the hoax particularly when you give them even a little bit of scientific background. With Moslems and Catholics you have nearly half of the world as your audience. The problem with many Palestinian Christians is that they are Maronites (Catholics basically) and adhere to the teachings of Pope John Paul II who was very fond of the Jews. The Orthodox Christians here are more easily convinced.

The main problem is that the rest of the world is made up of Protestants (who basically don't exist here), Hindus and Eastern Asian faiths. While I have read that there is a small revisionist movement in Japan it seems that China is in some way suppressing revisionism otherwise it would have caught on there a long time ago. As India has as its enemies Moslems it is difficult for them also to be persuaded - and there are many Jews in India unlike Pakistan.

Yesterday's attack in Pakistan is a good sign of things to come I think. Musharraf was put into power by force and he can be removed by force. Most Pakistanis want a Moslem state and when they have it then they can take a more militant stance against Israel, both through revisionism and more radical means.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Mar 02, 2006 12:19 pm)

I would make two comments on your post.

Pope John Paul II was a good friend of all Jews, so it seems,
but his actions broke ranks with 264 of his predessors.
I think it was wrong for him to recognize Israel, wrong to visit the wailing wall, and wrong to visit the Synagogue. But that is a much larger issue than need be discussed here.
It was John Paul II who followed the orders of Rabbi's who wanted the convent removed from auschwitz, another mistake, as I see it.
The fact that he had no influence on stopping the Iron Curtain being bult in the middle east, proves it was always a one way street.

As to the matter of the holocasut with folks in India, I met a high ranking Catholic clergy member a few years ago, before I began to study the revisionist data, and was shocked at what he told me then.
In short he dismissed the holocaust as hype. He was in many ways much like the Fr. Charles Coughlin of the 1930's.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:12 am)

Those are interesting points. I'm atheist, but my background is protestant, and thus my cultural heritage is protestant.

The good/evil dichotomy of the holocaust is so patently infantile, that it jibes well with the patently infantile good/evil dichotomy in protestantism. Due to that, you are really going to have a hard time convincing protestants of the hoax. In addition most American protestants are "rapturists"--they think Jesus is coming as soon as certain "prophecies" happen. Unfortunately those prophecies meld really well with zionism. LOL.

Regarding Catholicism:I think that the Catholic church sold out Germany. They knew the holocaust was a lie, but how convenient to wipe away an ideology (Nazism) that threatened to diminish Catholicism in Germany, Austria, and some of Switzerland. But having said that, could they really have stopped the hoax without being accused of Nazi sympathizing?

It's a tough call. Anyway, glad to see Vincent and Rashid on the board!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:32 am)

A good Catholic friend of mine stated it clearly:
The holo story and its sacrifice of the "6 million" is a secular religion. It has replaced the sacrifice of Christ in our country. It justifies wars, blind support for Zionism and all the excesses of the military, imperial state.

The ADL sends Catholic school teachers to Auschwitz for indoctrination. It is a pilgrimage - an ersatz version of Lourdes or Fatima. The ADL sends "survivors" into Catholic school classrooms. Such people are the ADL version of "apostles." Like Peter and the others, they have "witnessed."

The holocaust religion apes Catholicism in so many ways:

- They have a Holo Pope - it is Elie Wiesel.
- Deborah Lipstadt is a one-person version of the Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith, that is, the office that reins in dissenters. . .

And on it goes.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:18 am)

I agree the Catholic church did drop the ball on the hoax. I am at a loss to figure it out. One possible reason is perhaps high level Vatican people figured it would just die out, as most historical events do over time.

Look at the Korean war, hardly ever discussed in America.

Who could ever have imagined in 1955, that 50 years later this issue with Germans putting Jews into camps in 1943 would grow into a giant octopus which wants to shake coins from every Church, government and business in the world.

I do recall hearing about the holocaust and humans being made into soap bars, in the early 1960's, but rarely. I think those stories may have been given air time on some popular radio shows.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 03, 2006 9:04 am)

I would say that in addition to John Paul II there was John XXIII and this pope now who coming from a ZOG country (Germany) is likely to continue the policy of 'reconciliation' with the Jews and by extension the Zionists.

Meanwhile Pius XII is made into Satan himself by the Jews. But he supposedly saved Jews from deportation to Poland.

They can't seem to make up their minds.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 03, 2006 2:41 pm)

Pius XII was unanimously acknowledged by virtually every single Rabbi in the world as having saved 750,000 Jews from death in 1945.

In 1945, Chief Rabbi of Rome, Israel Zolli, converted to Catholicism.

As did his wife and two daughters.

This act infuriated Jews worldwide. No Chief Rabbi, anywhere, had converted to Catholicism since 1445. 500 years !

Rabbi Israel Neumann, of NYC, wrote a book in 1945 about this conversion, and the ad hominem attacks he leveled at Zolli, make the attacks at David Duke seem mild.

For decades afterwards rabbi's would not even mention the name Zolli in public. It was condsidered a sin to even mention his name.

Now why are the modern day Jews and Zionists trying to smear
Pius XII.

I can think of only one reason.

Get the Catholic church to admit some level of culpabilty in the Holocaust.

Once that is done, then they will demand....an apology? heck no.
Money !

Reparations !

Bring it on. Holocaust Sunday. I could be wrong, but many folks who I have expressed this to, agree it makes perfect sense.

Bashing Pius XII is just greasing the skids, because the Holocaust train is coming.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:53 pm)

VincentFerrer, American Catholics as a group are indeed ignorant about the reality of the Holocaust scams. The blame can be laid at the feet of the Catholic intellectual leaders and the Catholic hieracrchy in particular who have bought into the idea that they must support Elie Wiesel and the Anti-Defamation League lest they be accused of defaming the Jews as "Christ killers". This is of course a false reading of the reaching out to the Jews by the Church since the Vatican II Council, a reaching out which has not been reciprocated, but confronted with attacks on Pius XII for "not doing enough" during WWII, the elimination of Christian influence in Zionist dominated Palestine and all the rest (with certain honorable exceptions). As for the late Pope John Paul, he was a Pole who experienced the German occupation and was perhaps influenced personally by his experiences which led him to certain reticencies in this area, and it remains to be seen if the present German Pope, a highly intelligent man, will be intimidated into silence. I know that many think otherwise but the Catholic Church is not a political organization and is not likely to take a stand on revisionism in the sense we discuss it here. But because of Catholics' supposed adherence to transcendent values and not current passions the potentential for awakening them to the truth is present. They're not doing very well at the moment but the potential is there. The Latin Patriarch in Palestine, often a lone voice in Catholic gatherings, speaks out and the venerable Catholic Near East Welfare Conference defends Palestinians of all faiths.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:24 am)

You are 100% correct Radar. Converting folks to the truth is really one on one.
Once a person has the understanding and some facts, they are often only too eager to share with others.

I have had the opportunity to share the truth about the hoax with many families, and if mom and dad can be converted, then their 7 or 8 chldren will also see the light and one has nine new converts ready to convert others.

It is really critical that the youth be taught this is a hoax, as they are the future leaders.

I make it a point to teach all my students the holocaust is one big giant hoax.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:53 am)

I don't think either Pope Benedict or Archbishop Sabbah of Jerusalem will be much help in getting the truth across. Benedict is bound by his ethnicity to fall into line and his family were dissenters duringthe Nazi period. As for Sabbah, he is an advocate of the so-called 'two-state' solution and regularly convenes with Rabbis from 'Israel'.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:39 am)

Rashid, You may be correct about Catholic leaders. Then it is up to the few Catholic revisionists to have the courage to speak out within their own circles so the truth can be heard. Is there any other way? If so let us know.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:04 pm)

Pope Benedict is nearly 80. He will not be Pope for long.

His successor, will most likely have been born after WW-2. If not,
the chances are he will not be too closely aligned with the victimization industry known as holocaustmania.

If the hoaxsters play their cards right, they will begin a full court press on the next Pontiff. Benedict is a risky play.

The Russian Khazars in Israel, who refer to themselves rabbi's, already tried to get a holocaust day of rememberance on the Catholic calendar.

This plays right into the idea of Holocasut Sunday.

They moved too soon.

The idea blew up in their faces, like so many mossad operations in the past.

The Vatican turned them down, but it proves they will go for anything, no matter how remote the chances.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:18 am)

The Orthodox churches here are probably better targets (and maybe the Armenian church) than the Catholic Churches as they don't let the Pope call the shots.

There are Greek Orthodox and Armenian primates in Jerusalem. I can look up their names if anyone is interested. They are lower profile than the archbishop.

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:35 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:
I hope Catholics are not scared away from this forum.

vincentferrer,

I, also, hope they are not scared away from this forum.

Although the ones that aren't scared away will have to have
a strong stomach for uncomfortable truths, both about the
Jews and their own (and other) church.

Those who truly love truth will stay.

That's what revisionism should be about isn't it?

Exposing lies and uncovering truth.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”