Sobering thoughts

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:20 pm)

vincentferrer wrote:Is this article supposed to neutralize the entire work of Butz ?
well, some folks believe that.

Yes, to most readers this pathetic text "refutes" the entire work of Butz, simply because they never have read him or other revisionist scholars. They really only know the strawman Butz presented to them by the Lobby. It's the number one priority of the people behind the fraud: to deter people from checking out the revisionist arguments for themselves.

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:52 pm)

I wonder how long it will be before we see The Six Million Card...
A Holocaust Memorial Credit Card being offered. I am sure there
is a huge market for it here with "Israel's Only Friends"?

I bet we see something similar being promoted by most churches
and in all the big Christian media outlets before long.

"We felt a need to devise a plan to have the 6 million Jews and millions of
Evangelical Christians
in the US affect Israel's economy on a daily basis,"
Dobuler said at a press conference in Jerusalem.

Pro-Israel credit card launched

A new credit card launched Monday will give Americans another
opportunity to demonstrate their devotion to Israel.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 2FShowFull

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:01 pm)

Someone here should patent the six million card.

Some high profile revisionist.

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:53 pm)

Israel worship is not only theology... it is also very big business and
getting a lot bigger every day! I think that credit card will do very well.
I wish that I could say as much for the future of revisionism, free inquiry
and free speech.

The Israel Lobby and the Left: Uneasy Questions

Jeffrey Blankfort

Who Makes up the Lobby?

It is important to note that the Israel lobby is much more than AIPAC

(American-Israel Public Affairs Committee), which primarily focuses on
Congress and directs funding from Jewish PACs and individuals to those
politicians it considers to be deserving....

... Over the past year, the lobby has cemented ties with the Christian
evangelical right, which gives it clout in states where there are few Jews
and access to hundreds of thousands of new donors to Israel's cause.

http://www.leftcurve.org/LC27WebPages/IsraelLobby.html

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:13 pm)

ASMarques wrote:
I hope I'm wrong, but...

1) No legal counsel or able expertise will, in the foreseeable future, under
any circumstance, be able to stand up to rigged trials and corrupt judges /
jurors. And I don't mean simple material corruption and fear: I mean
absolute intellectual corruption, i.e. deep faith seating inside the
minds of the judges and jurors.

ASM,

What you wrote about the legal system is right on the mark. Reading the
below article it would seem that the future of free inquiry and free speech
is about to take a turn for the worst.

"A leading US evangelist is forming an umbrella organization under
which all pro-Israel Christians in America can speak as one in support
of the Jewish state.

Pastor John C. Hagee of San Antonio, Texas, is to launch Christians United
for Israel (CUFI) at an invitation-only "Summit on Israel" next Tuesday at
his Cornerstone Church......the summit will host the spiritual leaders of an
estimated 30 million US Christians. (voters)

JPost.com » International » Article
Feb. 2, 2006 23:48 | Updated Feb. 3, 2006 19:40
Evangelicals to launch 'Christian AIPAC'
By ILAN CHAIM

A leading US evangelist is forming an umbrella organization under which all pro-Israel Christians in America can speak as one in support of the Jewish state.

Pastor John C. Hagee of San Antonio, Texas, is to launch Christians United for Israel (CUFI) at an invitation-only "Summit on Israel" next Tuesday at his Cornerstone Church.

The Texas-size church seats 5,000 worshipers and has some 17,000 members, but the summit will host a much smaller congregation: the spiritual leaders of an estimated 30 million US Christians.

"Think of CUFI as a Christian version of AIPAC [the American Israel Public Affairs Committee]," Hagee told The Jerusalem Post. "We need to be able to respond instantly to Washington with our concerns about Israel. We must join forces to speak as one group and move as one body to [respond to] the crisis Israel will be facing in the near future."

Hagee declined to specify which crisis, noting that Israel faces one "every day the sun comes up." But at the top of the CUFI agenda is what the pastor calls "the Bible issue," namely what he considers to be the mistaken policy of trading parts of the biblical Land of Israel for peace, an agenda that AIPAC, for example, neglects.

Accordingly, Hagee says, CUFI intends to "interact with the government in Washington" and persuade it "to stop pressuring Israel to give up land for peace. Besides the fact that this does not work, Israel has a Bible mandate for the land. Now that Gaza has been given to Hamas, it has a military foothold a thousand yards from Jerusalem."

CUFI's Washington efforts are to be led by national director Hagee and a blue-ribbon board supervising 12 regional directors, each of whom is responsible for four states.

"Every state in the Union, every congressional district" will be accounted for, Hagee says. Board members comprise an evangelical who's who, including Jerry Falwell, Benny Hinn, Jack Hayford, George Morrison, Rod Parsley and Steven Strang. Televangelist Pat Robertson is to attend the summit, but is not on the board.

Asked whether this had anything to do with Robertson's infamous attribution of Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's stroke to divine retribution for the withdrawal from Gaza, Hagee called Robertson's remark "insensitive and unnecessary." He also derided similar attempts to link Hurricane Katrina or other disasters to the Gaza disengagement, saying, "We have no desire to try to guess God's opinion about a storm."

CUFI aims to speak for Israel, but not to Israel,
particularly during the present election campaign. While the organization supports moving the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, its main concern is "the Bible issue" and not Israeli politics. To this end, Hagee says, CUFI will back "whoever is for keeping the land."

Link: http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 8622537064

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:24 pm)

These idiots are first off, not even Christians by any clear definition, and second , do not even understand it is Zionists , Russian Zionists who have taken over the middle east. This is all about ethnic cleansing at its worse.

Bascially these evangelicals are best called Judaizers.

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:48 pm)

That credit card lark is pretty scary. Just don't tempt them, or we will probably get the Holocau$t Gold Visa card. In any case, they have their own get out of jail free card for everything else, so why not a credit card as well?

That said, I think someone here with the right photoshop skills should design one.
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:19 pm)

Ajax wrote:That credit card lark is pretty scary.

Ajax,

Yes, the 6 Mill Card was a lark. But The Pro-Israel Credit Card is for real.
It will be marketed to and probably by every church, with special deals
offered to all nonprofit orgs., and with everybody getting their 'cut' of the
proceeds. I have no doubt at all that it will be a huge sucess in more
ways than one.

Pro-Israel credit card launched

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite? ... 2FShowFull

Ajax
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ajax » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:58 pm)

Tom, no probs - I got the joke! However I do admit to being slightly scared that there can be a credit card that directly funds the Zionist oppressors.

My challenge to any photoshoppers out there to design a shiny Holocau$t Visa card still stands!

:lol:
Scour the surface throughly until it is glistening...

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:24 pm)

Tom wrote:
Evangelicals to launch 'Christian AIPAC'

It looks like this will be a really big operation.

" A long-term goal for Christians United for Israel is to have "A Night to
Honor Israel" in every major city in America in the forthcoming months."

Christians United For Israel
- February 7, 2006

http://www.jhm.org/currentevents.asp

What have we been doing?

Christians United For Israel - February 7, 2006 was an historic day in the history of Christianity in America. On this day, over 400 spiritual leaders from major denominations came together for the purpose of creating a national organization to be called, "Christians United for Israel." Also attending were many of the pastors and/or their representatives of America's mega-churches. The owners of Christian Television Networks, owners of book and magazine publications and prestigious businessmen from across the nation gathered to become a unified voice in the defense of Israel and the Jewish people. - (Holocaust Denial not allowed no doubt)

The purpose of Christians United for Israel is to provide for the first time a National Organization through which every pro-Israel organization and ministry in America can speak and act with one voice in support of Israel in matters related to Biblical issues. At the end of the conference, Christians United for Israel had a National Board consisting of Dr. John Hagee as National Chairman, Dr. Jerry Falwell, Gary Bauer of Washington D.C. and Pastor George Morrison of Arvada, Colorado. In addition to a National Board, twelve Regional Directors were authorized over at least four states. The Regional Directors will appoint State Directors who will appoint City Directors.

The first item on the agenda of Christians United for Israel is to go to Washington and interact with Senators and Congressmen on matters of interest to CUFI. The date of the Washington D.C. visit will be July 18-19.

A long-term goal for Christians United for Israel is to have "A Night to Honor Israel" in every major city in America in the forthcoming months.

The purpose of "A Night to Honor Israel" is for Christians to express their appreciation to the Jewish community for the Jewish contribution to Christianity. These events will not be conversionary.

Anyone interested in becoming identified with or seeking more information about Christians United for Israel may call our National Offices at (210) 477-4714 or visit the C.U.F.I. website:
http://www.cufi.org.

Tom

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:18 pm)

Tom wrote:It looks like this will be a really big operation.

I really hate to be right sometimes.

Based on statments from those who lead this group I would venture to
guess that pushing for US laws that would make Holocaust Denial a crime
here would be high on their list of priorities. Holocaust Denial is anti-Semitism
according to their view and that can easily come under the
title of Race (Hate) Crime.

Christians United For Israel Rapid Response Update

March 20, 2006
Personal Email: Christians United for Israel (CUFI.org) ^ | 03/20/2006 | Dr. John C. Hagee

Posted on 03/21/2006 7:30:34 AM PST by samcgwire

Christians United For Israel

Rapid Response Update

March 20, 2006

Let me begin this Rapid Response by congratulating Mac Hammond of Minneapolis, Minnesota, Billye Brim of Missouri and Robert Stearns of New York for the splendid progress they are making in their regions.

Our targets remain:

1) Get your State Directors and City Directors appointed and functioning.

2) Build and develop the E-mail/Fax Rapid Response capability in your region.

There is a matter in Washington D.C. that merits our attention. We need to support the Hamas Anti-Terrorism Act.

There are two Bills in the House and Senate that would deny U.S. funds to the Palestinian Authority unless the current Hamas Government reverses itself in its expressed determination to kill Jews and destroy Israel.

For the past 12 years, billions of dollars have been given to the Palestinian Authority and approximately 80% has been diverted to support the terrorist gangs that have committed 28,000 attacks killing 1,700 Israelis and wounding approximately 7,000 innocent civilians.

These are the numbers since 1993 when Arafat signed the Oslo Peace Accords. The Palestinian Authority has received the second highest per person aid worldwide. This aid was based on overstated demographics. The Palestinian Authority has nothing to show for these billions except continued poverty, the obscenely wealthy political elite, the strengthening of a dozen terrorist armies and the election of Hamas.

American taxpayer dollars should not be used to further Hamas terrorism. This Legislation, HR-4681 and the McConnell-Biden Palestinian Anti-Terrorism Act should be supported by every Congressmen and Senator.

Would you please alert your E-mail/Fax list to this urgent matter in the defense of a safe and secure Israel.

Blessings to each of you as you press forward in the development of the national infrastructure that will make Christians United For Israel a mighty voice in the defense of Israel.

Most Sincerely,

Dr. John C. Hagee

©2006 Christians United For Israel

Tom

Postby Tom » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:49 pm)

Did I write big? That should be BIG!

I have the strangest feeling that the 30 million voters represented by this
new lobby group will have a lot of influence over elected officals at every level
of government - from judges to presidents.

The Rapid Response Team mentioned above will be able to bring a huge
amount of pressure whenever and wherever it is desired.

Anyone here have any thoughts on how this may affect revisionism
and free speech isues?

"Stephen Strang, publisher of Charisma magazine and a founding member of
Christians United, has said he wants the organization to be as strong as the
pro-Israel lobby known as AIPAC."

U.S. Christians create umbrella organization to lobby for Israel

By Shmuel Rosner, Haaretz Correspondent
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/686241.html

WASHINGTON - A new group in the United States, Christians United for Israel, will serve as an umbrella organization for Christian congregations that support Israel, and will lobby for Israel.

Some 400 Christian community leaders met in San Antonio, Texas, two weeks ago to establish the group, which Christians United officials said represents about 30 million Americans.

The organization's main goal is to create a rapid-response network "targeted to reach every senator and congressman" in the United States. It is led by evangelical leaders Dr. John C. Hagee and George Morrison; fundamentalist Baptist minister Jerry Falwell; and Gary Bauer, president of the American Values organization aimed at protecting marriage, family and faith.

Advertisement

All are renowned supporters of Israel, and considered hawkish. For instance, they will pressure the American government to move its embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Christians United members decided to hold meetings with legislators in Washington for two days in July to tell them about the organization and its platform, and express their support for Israel. They are also planning a large annual event called "A Night to Honor Israel" that will be held in several cities simultaneously.

The event, according to the group, will give American Christians the opportunity to fight anti-Semitism and express "their debt of gratitude to the Jewish people for their contribution to Christianity." The organizers stressed that the events are "non-conversionary."

"We see Christians in the United States as true friends and important supporters on the basis of shared values, and we welcome their efforts to strengthen the ties between Israel and the U.S.," Israeli Ambassador to the United States Danny Ayalon said Wednesday.

Stephen Strang, publisher of Charisma magazine and a founding member
of Christians United, has said he wants the organization to be as strong
as the pro-Israel lobby known as AIPAC.

Tom

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:03 pm)

Let's go all, make 'Holocaust' connections in your posts.
Mod1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:25 am)

Moderator wrote:Let's go all, make 'Holocaust' connections in your posts.
Mod1

Seems to me the connection here, even if not explicit, is obvious: the "Holocaust" is a miraculous pseudo-historical development, like the parting of the Red Sea or Jesus' rise from the dead, that connects Jews and Christians into a new sort of religion, functioning as an international mainstay for the Zionist state of Israel.

I would add to the American-type protestant Christians that act very much like ambitious surrogate Jews in the prowl for more power, the other sort of Christians acting more like true Christians, i.e. actually loving self-imposed humiliation and guilt, even if unjustified or non-existent. The European Catholic "Holocaust" peddlers are generally more on this later mold.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:32 am)

ASMarques replied:
Seems to me the connection here, even if not explicit, is obvious: the "Holocaust" is a miraculous pseudo-historical development, like the parting of the Red Sea or Jesus' rise from the dead, that connects Jews and Christians into a new sort of religion, functioning as an international mainstay for the Zionist state of Israel.

The posts in general seem to have morphed into a general discussion on Israeli influence without a direct connection to the alleged 'Holocaust' being made. We endeavor to stay focused, hence the guidelines say:
Associated subjects are bound to come up, be sure there is a tie-in, show the tie-in.

M3

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”