lecture in Jordan: Is the Holocaust possible scientifically?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

lecture in Jordan: Is the Holocaust possible scientifically?

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:38 pm)

I just received this, no link however.

- Hannover

Jordan: A revisionist lecture

Here is a message from the Jordanian revisionist Ibrahim Alloush (rapid translation) Saturday evening March 4, within the framework of the Association against Zionism and Racism, at Amman, Jordan, the Arab revisionist Ibrahim Alloush gave a lecture on the myths of the Holocaust.

The lecture's title was:

Is the Holocaust possible scientifically? And in what does that concern us, Arabs, politically?

The lecturer treated of the following main subjects:

1) The three components of the myth of the Holocaust

2) The political utilizations of the myth and why it is not possible to reject those utilizations and at the same time to accept the myth

3) The attitude of the Arabs faced with the Holocaust and why one cannot accept the myth without harming the cause of Palestine

4) summation of the works of the revisionist historians who unbolted the myth in a scientific manner, noticeably that of the alleged "gas chamber", and how that chamber is indeed the core of the myth's centre, and not the
matter of the exaggeration of the figures as some believe

5) the persecutions effected against the revisionist historians and the Holocaust should be considered as one of the most important files of the Arabo-Zionistic comflict, and why we should crush that myth without turning a hair.

During the sequence assigned to questions and answers, the audience, which was filling the hall, responded very well to the propositions advanced. Several persons requested that the lecture's conclusions be broadcast as widely as possible. One was feeling without any doubt a massive sympathy as well as interest for the revisionist cause and the revisionist historians.

The story's moral is the following:

Taking position thus does not isolate us but makes us reach the man in the street more closely. Because those isolated are those that most often are seated with the imperialists and the Zionists who criticize "the barbarity" of others!
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:49 pm)

Great to here that there are revisionists in the Arab world that actually seems to be knowledgeable about the subject.

I hope that Mr Alloush will manage to spread the knowledge about the revisionist research conducted by Rudolf, Graf, Mattogno et.al. and that experts such as chemists and engineers in Jordan and elsewhere start looking into the subject.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:54 am)

The problem is that Alloush has been in and out of jail at the whim of the American-backed lapdog government in 'Jordan'. He's safer here than he is over there but he can't cross the border now. The Israelis will pick him up under their 'holocaust denial' law.

ASMarques
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby ASMarques » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:01 pm)

Rashid Metwan wrote:The problem is that Alloush has been in and out of jail at the whim of the American-backed lapdog government in 'Jordan'. He's safer here than he is over there but he can't cross the border now. The Israelis will pick him up under their 'holocaust denial' law.

I didn't know any of that. Amazing. Do you know more on the persecution of Alloush in Arab countries? If the Israelis do pick him for "denial", I think it will be a first precedent for their new assumed role of "Holocaust" conformity policemen for the whole World.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:00 am)

The only country I know of where Alloush has been arrested is Jordan. Most of Jordan's population are Palestinains but I don't know whther he is or not. If he is, that might help explain it. We have been kept under a pretty tight grip there.

Israel would arrest Alloush if he entered the West Bank, which he could do directly from Jordan but I think the Israelis still control the border.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”