Holocaust TAX: state and federal

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust TAX: state and federal

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:31 pm)

Imagine the day US taxpayers are required to pay a holocaust tax.

Don't..................that day is here.

In California, taxpayers give the Simon Wiesenthal Museum of Tolerance, a voice box for holohoax promotion, close to $10,000,000 per year. It is a item that is never open to debate in the state budget, it is automatic!

When school children visit this museum, they may not bring a bag lunch
or beverage inside.

Teachers advise children to bring $20.00 for lunch. Children are also told to bring $11.00 for the entrance fee.

How expensive is it ? I was told $20.00 will cover lunch, but
it won't leave much for the gift shop.

Kids are advised to bring extra money for the gift shop. Also, the $20.00 bus ride is also parent paid.

Thus, $51.00 is required to visit a museum of lies. One school I am familiar with has children arrive at school at 6:30 a.m. for a 4 hour bus ride. A bus with no bathroom and only one stop allowed at the two hour mark.

The five hour museum tour ended at 4 p.m. allowing the perfect departure time for a ride home throught the most congested freeway
system in the modern world.

By 8:30 pm. these school children had returned home. Many were very hungry, having spent their food money in the overpriced cafeteria 8 hours earlier.

What did they think ? Most thought it was boring.

Many will remember their ' discomfort' after drinking a soda at the first stop, and being told to "hold it" until they reached their destination, 2 hours later.

One girl fainted after being trapped inside a elevator for 90 minutes enroute to a film on the holocaust.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:21 pm)

Is it really 10 million? I thought it was 5 million.

Not to mention that the rabbi who runs it, has put family members on the payroll.

People are so clueless. Imagine a Palestinian child in Los Angeles Unified Schools, having to go there with her class. Finkelstein should write a book: "Beyond Beyond Chutzpah."

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:01 pm)

It used to be less than $5,000,000.

The center takes in about $27,000,000 per year. That number has been the ballpark number for several years.

But guess what.

Government money as % of the overall total revenue number is growing rapidly.

So, donors are giving much less, and the slack is being picked up by taxpayers.

Many family members are on the payroll at big salaries.
I believe the company that provides security for the place, a hefty bill, is owned by one of the rabbi's.

You can call them and a get copy of their Form 990, probably via a email.
Since they are a non-profit, I think they are required to provide that form to citizens who ask for it. It has the details of where the derive revenue and where they spend it.

If I recall correctly, they provide many classes to various law enforcement agencies on tolerance, etc.... Guess who is ultimately paying for that.

FREE ZUNDEL NOW
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby FREE ZUNDEL NOW » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:20 am)

Vincent,

Mind_Virus posted your post on Liberty Forum as an article, it reads very well and I think it would make an interesting short article. I bet I could get this published on the internet. I found one reference link, are there any others? I would be happy to try sending this in --

Liberty Forum
http://www.libertyforum.org/showflat.ph ... t294491527

"This is no ordinary Museum."
http://www.museumoftolerance.com/site/p ... F&b=249638
"Either we have free speech.....
OR WE DON'T"

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:57 am)

I don't recall the exact figure for operating the Holocaust museum in Washington but I think it's something like $30,000,000 a year. They say it's paid for by the government and private donations. Would that be
99% by the government and 1% by donation? Don't know, but I would say the cost for all the Holocaust museums and education programs and such would be over $100,000,000 a year for the U.S. taxpayers.

As far as those kids forced marched to the Simon Wiesenthal Center in LA in school buses? A number of years ago it was reported that Diesel fumes in the LA school buses were a health hazard. That report prompted me to write an article to alt.revisionism. 'School Kids Gassed on the Way to Holocaust Museum'.

Rashid Metwan

Postby Rashid Metwan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:57 am)

Here we have to pax taxes that go directly to 'Yad Vashem' and other 'Holocaust' shrines in 'Israel', as they build over on of our cemeteries a 'Museum of Tolerance'. So we help pay for the lie that cost us our land.

If that is not injustice then I do not know what is.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:40 pm)

Which cemetary do you mean?

-haldan

Rashid Metwan wrote:Here we have to pax taxes that go directly to 'Yad Vashem' and other 'Holocaust' shrines in 'Israel', as they build over on of our cemeteries a 'Museum of Tolerance'. So we help pay for the lie that cost us our land.

If that is not injustice then I do not know what is.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”