Rommel supposedly planned 'Holocaust' for Middle East

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re:

Postby Hektor » 3 months 1 week ago (Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:16 pm)

Reinhard wrote:....
This is even more absurd than the story of the Einsatzgruppen in Russia (Germar Rudolf wrote: "Thus it appears a bit ridiculous when H. Höhne states: 'Heydrich's Death envoys started their cruel adventure: 3,000 men were hunting Russia's five million Jews.' " - Source:
http://www.vho.org/tr/2003/3/RudolfSchroeder321-330.html)

According to the TV-report, the "Einsatzgruppe Palästina" had the order "to kill the 500.000 Jews in Palestine".
To carry out this crime, the Einsatzgruppe consisted of 24 (!) men. :mrgreen:

Of course, they hoped to get the support of the Arab Palestinians, which were planned to assist in the shootings (just as the Ukrainians, Lithuanians, Letvians and Estonians in the east), we were told in that TV-"report".
Yeah, I'm sure one can count on that, right?!

Hannover wrote:...
We've been through this Einsatzgruppen nonsense many times here, but it needs to be said that those they fought are called 'terrorists/guerillas' today, those non-uniformed combatants were illegal under international law.

There are unsupportable claims that the Einsatzgruppen sought out and killed 1-2,000,000 Jews. Well, Jews were common in those illegal terrorist groups and no doubt some were killed in action and legally executed. There is zero evidence for the claims made in my posted news story and nothing to support the 1-2,000,000 claims, not even a fraction.

A guerrilla would still be someone carrying his weapons openly and have some sort of uniform that would identify him as combatant.

My guess is though that those distinctions can be made fluid on purpose. The goal of the whole partisan warfare thing is to provoke reactions and create distrust between soldiers and population of operational area.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”