The Tattoo burned like hell. Yawn

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The Tattoo burned like hell. Yawn

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 1:04 am)

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 1:13 am)

David Faber is all over the USA month in , month out.

School administrators, principals, various college professors, and others
as if linked via some invisible network keep him on the go.

I am guessing he does at least 100 presentations a year , maybe more.

Entire schools come and listen to this hungarian gypsy. Unreal.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 1:31 am)

vincentferrer:
You say this article is "unreal". Please tell our readers why.
Think about those who are new to Revisionism.

Moderator1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 1:45 am)

Here are some notes:

“I realized I had no chance to survive, so I gave myself up. I went into nine different concentration camps before the war was over,” said Faber.

Only nine? Simon "the soap" Wiesenthal survived eleven.
Had to be holiday camps.

While interred at Auschwitz, he watched open railroad cattle cars shuttled into the camp, loaded with Jewish adults and children.

“Their screams live with me all my life,” he noted. “They were unloaded from the cattle cars, ordered to disrobe, and marched to what they were told were showers. They never came back.”

Pic.: Everybody screaming

Pic.: Screaming and waving

Faber said Col. Adolph Eichmann emptied cans of crystal poison through holes in the ceiling onto the Jews below in the showers.

Is this why they sentenced Eichmann in Jerusalem?

“We walked in the snow with wooden shoes. We walked 11 days and nights to Buchenwald. When we got there, the Nazis pushed their prisoners into a green pool of acid water. Most of them died,” Faber said.

This is good for the site "remarkable nonsense about the holocheese".
Last edited by ClaudiaRothenbach on Tue May 09, 2006 5:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 1:53 am)

The article on Faber is unreal because he has been exposed on this thread as making wild claims which have no basis in truth.

He is a storyteller.

I personally spoke to one professor who invited him to speak.

I asked her if he had harsh words to say of the Germans or Polish people in his talks.

She said, " Oh Yes. He has nothing good to say about Germans, Polish and or even Catholics. "

Well, isn't that preaching hate Ms. professor ?

No, not really, she replied.

How so ?

Well, David is still living the Holocaust, she replied.

I get it, if you CALL yourself a survivor, you get a pass on hate speech.
But the hate has to be directed to Germans Polish, , Japanese or Catholics

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 7:20 am)

This guy is one of the most obvious of the liars, and he's still being allowed to speak. I would have thought he would have been told to tone it down by now.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 11:37 am)

Wow. He had a conversation with Eichmann who was personally dumping the zyklon b in.

Here's the article. It's better to archive it here, since one never knows when that newspaper might remove it.
---------------------

11/19/2005 9:00:00 AM

‘I was ... a living skeleton’
Faber shares story of Holocaust survival

By Jo Ann Hustis
Herald Writer
GARDNER – Nazi troopers clamped his brother’s jaws so far apart the bones splintered and the flesh of his cheeks tore to shreds.

They thrust a red hot poker into his brother’s left eye. They forced clamps down his brother’s throat, shoved the prongs into the base of the tongue, then turned the screw until it tore free of the mouth.

"They ripped his tongue out," said David Faber, a Polish Jew and World War II Holocaust survivor, of his brother, Romek Faber. “I watched my brother die. It took him a long time.”

The holocaust was an ethnic cleansing program German Chancel-lor Adolph Hitler ordered. More than five million Jews were murdered during the Holocaust.

Time has not erased the number, 161050, the Nazis tattooed in blue ink on Faber’s forearm while he was interred at the infamous Auschwitz concentration camp in Germany with thousands of other Jews.

Troopers thrust the tattooing needles into the living flesh until the tips struck and grated against bone. It burned like hell at the time, and throbbed for eons after, Faber said recently in telling students at Gardner-South Wilmington High School of the atrocities that befell the Jews during that time.

The youngest of eight siblings, he was a child when war broke out in Europe on Sept. 1, 1939. Romek was serving in the Polish Army when the Nazis captured him. He and other Jewish prisoners were trucked to Germany.

He scribbled a note to his parents: “I am alive. I survived.” He threw it from the truck, and a woman picked it up.

“She came to my parents’ door. My mother answered. The woman yelled, ‘Oh my God. If I’d known you were a g--d--- Jew, I’d never have brought you this note,’” Faber said.

The German friends and neighbors the Jews socialized with before the war became Nazis. Signs were posted in German, forbidding Jews to enter the stores, railroad stations, libraries and other public buildings. Everything was taken from them, he noted.

The Faber family fled to the home of an uncle in Tarnow, Poland, where they were welcomed.

“We were welcome for a few days. Then two Nazis broke into the house, shooting and killing my relatives. My cousin was shot and fell on top of me, saving my life,” he said.

“Her blood was all over my hair and clothes. My father yelled, ‘Get out of here.’ We ran. I was 12 years old.”

The family hid inside an empty warehouse in Tarnow. Romek escaped the Nazis, joined the Allied underground, and reunited with his family.

“My father was very religious. He said, ‘God is going to help us. He’s going to guard us,’” said Faber.

“One day, we heard screaming and shooting. The Nazis were killing babies and old people with their rifles and machine guns — 42,000 of them. My father was found and shot by the Nazis and died.”

The Nazis tied David and Romek to chairs with ropes, and kicked and tortured Romek. After Romek died, David was untied and thrown down a flight of stairs, where he escaped. The Nazis found and shot his mother and five sisters to death. His remaining sister was living in England at the time.

“I realized I had no chance to survive, so I gave myself up. I went into nine different concentration camps before the war was over,” said Faber.

While interred at Auschwitz, he watched open railroad cattle cars shuttled into the camp, loaded with Jewish adults and children.

“Their screams live with me all my life,” he noted. “They were unloaded from the cattle cars, ordered to disrobe, and marched to what they were told were showers. They never came back.”

Faber said Col. Adolph Eichmann emptied cans of crystal poison through holes in the ceiling onto the Jews below in the showers.

“He was laughing,” said Faber. “He was saying, ‘Look at them die. Look at them fall.’ After they were dead, I was forced to pull out their gold teeth with pliers, otherwise the Nazis would kill me. Adolph Eichmann put his hand on his hips and said, ‘You’ll wish you died.’ I was 14 years old.”

As the end of the war approached, and Allied forces were moving towards Germany in December 1944, the Nazis forced their Jewish prisoners to walk from Auschwitz to the notorious concentration camp, Buchenwald.

“We walked in the snow with wooden shoes. We walked 11 days and nights to Buchenwald. When we got there, the Nazis pushed their prisoners into a green pool of acid water. Most of them died,” Faber said.

“Only God is my witness how I survived. I was full of blisters.”

Faber later was moved to the concentration camp at Bergen-Belgen, which the British Army liberated on April 15, 1945.

“Two Red Cross ladies picked me up,” he said. “I was 18 years old — a living skeleton.”

Faber was taken to England, where he lived until coming to the United States in 1957. Five years later, he became an American citizen.

“I was lucky,” he said.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 3:23 pm)

I always thought Eichmann to be a bureaucrat. Now this Faber person makes out a picture of Eichmann as being some cruel monster who would empty cans of "crystal poison" though holes in a ceiling, all while laughing!

"Crystal Night" in the showers?

This is supposedly after the "nazis" had just massacred an entire family, yet this Faber person is sent to a concentration camp and ultimately goes through 9 different ones. What use would a 12 year old be? Why wasn't this Faber person sent to one of the "gas chambers" or shot at the spot once he "gave himself up"?

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 7:21 pm)

David Faber says:

“We were welcome for a few days. Then two Nazis broke into the house, shooting and killing my relatives. My cousin was shot and fell on top of me, saving my life,” he said.

“Her blood was all over my hair and clothes. My father yelled, ‘Get out of here.’ We ran. I was 12 years old.”
----------------------------------------------
comment:

Faber can out run bullets.

Shouldn't he be called David Superman Faber ?

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 7:33 pm)

Read carefully:

Faber says:

One day, we heard screaming and shooting. The Nazis were killing babies and old people with their rifles and machine guns — 42,000 of them. My father was found and shot by the Nazis and died.”

---------------------------------------------------------------

In his book, Lectures on the Holocaust, Germar Rudolf says that intelligence agencies discovered in WW2 that the one act that would
boil the emotions of lukewarm civilian adversaries would be reports of soldiers killing babies.

Well, guess what all those Nazi's did in WW2 ? They smashed babies against walls, tossed them into the air for target practice, and machine gunned them for no reason. But it is all bogus.

It is sort of like the code of behavior in prison, I have read.

It is Ok to be a thief or robber or gangster in prison, those are respectable crimes in the prison system.

But those who harm children will be harmed by other immates.

Hence if Nazi's can be made to be baby killers, it is sure to make all people hate them.

When you read such nonsense, recognize it for what it is, Russian / communist propoganda.

All the more reason I think this fella is a professionally coached
propogandist for the industry.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 7:35 pm)

Faber is upping the camp count.

It had been 8 .

Looks like he is giving ole man SW a run for the record.

SW claims 12 camps.

Bull.

Daniel Saez Lorente

Postby Daniel Saez Lorente » 1 decade 4 years ago (Tue May 09, 2006 10:38 pm)

Wiesenthal "survived" twelve camps, not eleven. Also, it is obvious that this person knows nothing about tattooing. See www.cwporter.com/tattoo1.htm

PLAYWRIGHT
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PLAYWRIGHT » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 10, 2006 5:16 am)

Faber has been in other threads here:

NAZIS KEPT RED HOT POKER IN OFFICE

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=3056

Hey, if they tore his brother's tongue out, how was his brother supposed to tell them about the mysterious "blue file", which was the whole point of the interrogation?

According to Faber, he was opening the Zyklon cans. And then what, handing them, venting gas, up to Eichmann on the roof?

Faber's stories just keep getting more lurid. Notice how he never gives a specific date for any of these events. Not even the YEAR it happened?

Speeder

Postby Speeder » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 10, 2006 6:24 am)

Does this nonsense really pass as Holocaust education :shock: ?

I would suggest this guy is a world class liar and fantasist and that he has already lost control of his mental faculties. He should have been put in a mental home not a camp if his mind is that screwed up that he lives in a world of complete fantasy.

Still stories like this only serve to demonstrate the whole thing is based on looney tune testimony from tin foil hat wearing "survivors".

As ever

Speeder

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed May 10, 2006 7:59 am)

I doubt if he's a professionally-coached propagandist. Unless you mean coached back during wartime. These kind of stories are probably embarrassing to the Holocaust Industry these days.

You can see a hint of truth sometimes behind the propaganda. For example the green acid bath was probably some sort of hygienic measure. Maybe the liquid was even technically acidic, but it wouldn't have been a dastardly torture device and it wouldn't have killed anybody.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”