The Pope at Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The Pope at Auschwitz

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon May 29, 2006 10:25 am)

Today the New York Times claimed that the visit of the Pope to Auschwitz was the most important part of his visit to Poland, which is probably true if one holds the Judaic-centric, anti-Catholic viewpoints of the New York Times, but otherwise ridiculous. It has to downgrade the over one million Poles who warmly greeted the Pope at the Papal Mass and the other obviously important religious aspects of his journey which occupied most of the visit.

Given that this German Pope had to make the ritual visit to Auschwitz and make the usual obeisances I note that the Times story, and so far as I can tell none of the other media stories, carried any mention of the gas chambers and the number of victims has now been pointedly but quietly reduced from the four million blessed by his predecessor, to 1.5 million (and still going down, but not mentioned).

Also the main thrust of the Times' story was, typically, whether the Pope's performance at Auschwitz was acceptable to the Jews. A Rabbi was quoted at length as giving grudging if mild approval. You can be sure that the usual kvetching will be heard soon from others as he did not seem to do the familiar Catholic church cringing and apologizing, just some general religious and anti-Nazi words.

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon May 29, 2006 10:57 am)

I noticed in the BBC's coverage, they said that the crematoria at Birkenau were destroyed by the Russians. A minor but interesting thing, I thought. I wonder if that is the official line now.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon May 29, 2006 11:07 am)

I wonder if that is the official line now.

Any line taken one moment is certain to be changed the next. That strategy is a rather shady attempt to keep the curious from putting 2 + 2 together. It appears the "Holocaust" is changing it's narrative constantly.
Brecker

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon May 29, 2006 12:16 pm)

It is bizarre to me that Pope Benedict ,who lived and grew up in Bavaria, Germany, continues to accept the holocaust line.

It is clear that is 1945, the Vatican knew the gas chamber legend was all smoke and mirrors, hence Pius XII never spoke about it.

It is well known many bishops, priests and cardinals also knew gas chambers never existed, since they were on the scene literally.

Someone needs to send Pope Benedict a copy of Germar Rudolf's book or something similiar. Better yet, perhaps every one of the 130 or so Cardinals needs to read it.

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon May 29, 2006 3:51 pm)

I noticed in the BBC's coverage, they said that the crematoria at Birkenau were destroyed by the Russians.

The question that automatically arises is: why would the Russians do that?
"The dead came back from Jerusalem, where they did not find what they were seeking."

"The Seven Sermons to the Dead"

C.G. Jung

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon May 29, 2006 6:55 pm)

It's interesting BBC said the crematorium ('gas chambers') were detroyed by the Russians. That's what all the aerial recon shots shows. From December to January the cremas along with other buildings were being dismantled by the Germans. Then there is the the Feburary aerial recon photo, taken after the Bolsheviks took over, shows them to have been blown up.

The Germans would allow Polish citizens to recover the materials. Even in the film 'Dr.Death' about Leuchter by Morris shows brick used in a barn wall. There are even photos of Polish citizens recovering brick from the ruins of Crema IV taken after the Bolsheviks took over.

Why would the Bolsheviks destroy the cremas which would be in fact destroying the evidence? That should be clear enough, they destroyed the exonerating evidence.

The problem was they could totally erase everything or that wouldn't fly so they had to leave what they did and claim the Germans did it. Yet, the ruins to this day shows the lie.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 30, 2006 12:28 am)

Vincent Ferrer said
It is bizarre to me that Pope Benedict ,who lived and grew up in Bavaria, Germany, continues to accept the holocaust line.

The Germans have a 2000 year old dialog with Rome. For 1500 years there have been Germans who thought of themselves as Catholic first, and German a distant second. Somebody like that is going to be opposed to German nationalism, and what's hurt German nationalism more than the holocaust lie?

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 30, 2006 12:52 am)

I do not know if German Catholics think of themselves as Catholics first or Germans first.

My point is that Catholic priests in Germany during the WW2, surely must have known the gas chambers were a ploy. My reasoning is they had the best intelligence.

The only explanation I have for Pope Benedict buying into the Holocaust is because he was too involved in other studies at the time, and like 99.9% of people never did any reading on it.

In the past, it has been two different Catholics priests who told me the holocaust is a tale of great exaggeration.

One came from a Catholic professor/priest at a seminary in India visiting the USA.
The second, a priest from Minnesota.

Both were quite comfortable saying this in public.
Even more interesting one would be termed a conservative, the other a liberal.

That is not a scientific poll by any stretch, but it tells me there are likely many other priests who hold similiar views. And for good reason, they can distinguish between propaganda and reality.

And it begs the question, if there are many priests who doubt the official version of the legend, why not Benedict XVI.

He no doubt remembers JP II honoring 4,000,000 Auschwitz victms, and now that is down to 1,100,000 since 1990, so it must make the average person wonder, what else is wrong about this Holocaust.

I did read one item that surprised me. Benedict XVI was with many Catholic survivors of Auschwitz.
I have never read of Catholics being there in the mainstream media, even though they were occupants at Auschwitz.

vali

Postby vali » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 30, 2006 1:30 pm)

vincentferrer asks:

And it begs the question, if there are many priests who doubt the official version of the legend, why not Benedict XVI.

The answer is simple - The pope is a coward and a traitor. He doesn't have the courage or character to speak the truth. The real question should be - Why does he fear the Jews?

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 30, 2006 3:13 pm)

Vincent wrote:

It is clear that is 1945, the Vatican knew the gas chamber legend was all smoke and mirrors, hence Pius XII never spoke about it.

I dont know whether the pope knows any more than the average John about the H but since it's to a certain degree a political position, no pope would ever even dream of disputing any parts of the official version. It doesn't matter if the pope is a german, a pole, an italian or from Mars.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue May 30, 2006 9:15 pm)

There must be a word for projecting the knowledge of the present times on the people who lived in the past but it escapes me at the moment. The average German during the war didn't know anything about the gas chambers. Why should they? They were in reality a propaganda tale by the enemy. It wasn't even widely promoted by the victors until the war was about finished, even among their own easily led people who were ready to accept anything.

After the war it was dinned into the minds of the crushed German people as a fact and many accepted it. Of course there has always been a minority in Germany, some being those with special knowledge of the facts, who knew that the stories were lies and even a few like Germar Rudolf who figured it out themselves -- but the price for speaking out was and is too high for most. Of course it is about time that this cowardice ended and the truth is examined. There is little sign of it in Germany today. It was interesting that in Speigel's interview with President Ahmadinejad of Iran the German interviewer resolutely refused to acknowledge Ahmadinejad's accusations that Germany refused to allow fair examination of revisionist claims by stubbornly saying that "it's all been proven", the usual lie.

And the Vatican, like the Red Cross, surely had doubts from the beginning about the gas chambers [the main prop of "the Holocaust"] because of their sources behind the lines. I think they fear taking on the Jews and the Holocaust establishment. It's much easier to go along without provoking the onslaught which would surely follow. They probably look on it as an historic matter which will sort itself out in time. But "the Holocaust" of the gas chambers of popular imagination has become a monster and has caused untold grief to many innocent people. I believe there are signs that the Vatican is changing its views but it may take another non-German Pope to move.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed May 31, 2006 1:13 am)

I think Radar is on track.

My observation is it will need to be a pope from South America, and that prospect, I believe, would scare the holocost crowd more than anything.
Cardinal Rodriguez from Hondoras, still in the running for the next pope, would be a great asset to revisionists.

On TV tonite, there was a program about the piltman hoax. It was hoax that began in 1912 and went on for 40 years.
What was interesting is that in certain circles in Britain, there was a small group that always thought it was a hoax, but never came out and said so.

In many respects I see the Holocost in the same light.

The reason it is being brutally repressed is becasue the financial windfall is so great,to keep it going. The hoaxsters are willing to go to great lengths to keep it alive.

Ultimately more and more scientifically minded folks will want to look into the story and if sites like this and others have not been outlawed, serious momentum, in favor of revisionism will grow.

Some say it has been a hoax for 60 years, but if we examine the 'outing' of holocasut mania, it really seems to date from 1978.

Perhaps in 2018 it is exposed. That is 40 years from 1978. But maybe one should factor in better technology, and take off 10 years.

2008 ! What a party it wil be.

Tank

Postby Tank » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed May 31, 2006 8:42 am)

I imagine Catholic priests have a unique view on the camps, bucause from 1932 on Catholics were well represented in the camps.

The symbol German Catholics would wear was a purple triangle.

Lorne

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed May 31, 2006 9:17 am)

Pope condemns anti-Semitism after Auschwitz speech faulted

In the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp, as in other similar ones, Hitler ordered the extermination of more than six million Jews," he told tens of thousands of people in St Peter's Square.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/721897.html

How many ways can you say....I'm sorry?

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 1 decade 3 years ago (Wed May 31, 2006 10:58 am)

No such order was ever given by Hitler or anyone else. It's rather obvious throughout this entire Israeli article that the Pope doesn't know what he's talking about; if an Israeli news article is to be believed.
Brecker

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”