Looking for accurate architectural plans of Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
AngelofDeath

Looking for accurate architectural plans of Auschwitz

Postby AngelofDeath » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:44 pm)

Can some person point me in the right direction?

Lots of photos would appreciated!

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 05, 2003 9:48 am)

Shyster, Robert Jan van Pelt has a book on Auschwitz which contains many plans & photos. Ofcourse, the laughable and unfounded assertions he makes about elements within the plans and Auschwitz in general have been repeatedly debunked at this forum and elsewhere. Van Pelt's main interest would seem to be the almighty $$$. Nonetheless see:
'Auschwitz: 1270 to the Present', by Deborah Dwork and Robert Jan van Pelt.

- H.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Looking for accurate architectural plans of Auschwitz

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:52 am)

AngelofDeath wrote:Can some person point me in the right direction?

Lots of photos would appreciated!

Search for “Crematorium” here:
http://www.nizkor.org/search.html

Also look here:

http://www.auschwitz.org.pl/html/eng/start/index.html
Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial & Museum

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/camps/auschw ... cs-02.html

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/camps/auschw ... cs-01.html

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/camps/auschw ... -docs.html

:D
fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:54 am)

For more plans and photos see the thoroughly discredited:

'Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers', by Jean-Claude Pressac....hard to find, it was permitted only 1 brief publishing run as Revisionists demolished it.

This is a recent post by Sailor which has relevance to your request:
From: Auschwitz: Das Ende einer Legende (Auschwitz: The End of a Legend) (German)
By Mattogno
http://www.codoh.com/inter/intnackt/intnackausch3.html

Quote:
Unter den 80.000 (in Worten: achtzigtausend) Dokumenten in Moskau, in den vollständig erhaltenen Archiven der Bauleitung, hat Pressac keinen einzigen Beweis für die Existenz auch nur einer einzigen Hinrichtungsgaskammer in Auschwitz und/oder Birkenau entdeckt!

Among the 80,000 (eighty thousand) documents in Moscow, and the archives of the construction management which completely survived, Pressac did not find a single proof for the existence of even a single execution gas chamber in Auschwitz and/or Birkenau!

Fred Leuchter described in some detail the design criteria for US execution type gas chambers. It stands to reason to expect something similar for the “gas chambers” in Auschwitz/Birkenau, after all allegedly 400,000 people alone were gassed in Krema II.

But Pressac did not find anything?!

- H.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 05, 2003 2:12 pm)

The best book for finding a full array of plans and photos for things at Auschwitz would be Jean-Claude Pressac's book, 'Auschwitz: The Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers'.

It's loaded with plans though I don' know about how authentic they would be from one page to the next. Some of them are reproductions by the Poles and Russians. Yet you could rely on the basics since there doesn't seem to be too much that was altered from the real ones.

But alas, if you don't have access to a good recovery source you may never see the book. First, it is very rare. Then it cost about $400 to $500 a copy - if you can find one for sale.

Pressac spent ten (10) years putting it together.

It measures about 12 by 36 inches when opened up. Takes up a whole desk.

Pressac even has some 60 pages of plans, photos and such on the fumigation facilities, a weird thing since comparing those to the nonsensical Holocaust set-ups it confronts sensibilities.

He also avails of the testimony of most of the original Holocaust cast of eyewitnesses which gave out physics defying and mind boggling accounts. All the testimony had to be folowed up with damage control by introducing new accounts to soften up the mind boggling details claimed by the original cast.

Even though it was first touted as the mother of all anti-revisionist works most persons from the Holocaust community don't refer to it anymore since revisionists have made it clear it's really a disaster for Holocaust credibility.

Hope you can find one. It's the best thing out there, from a revisionist's point of view, that is.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:07 pm)

TMoran wrote:The best book for finding a full array of plans and photos for things at Auschwitz would be Jean-Claude Pressac's book, 'Auschwitz: The Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers'.

It's loaded with plans though I don' know about how authentic they would be from one page to the next. Some of them are reproductions by the Poles and Russians. Yet you could rely on the basics since there doesn't seem to be too much that was altered from the real ones.

But alas, if you don't have access to a good recovery source you may never see the book. First, it is very rare. Then it cost about $400 to $500 a copy - if you can find one for sale.

Pressac even has some 60 pages of plans, photos and such on the fumigation facilities, a weird thing since comparing those to the nonsensical Holocaust set-ups it confronts sensibilities.

He also avails of the testimony of most of the original Holocaust cast of eyewitnesses which gave out physics defying and mind boggling accounts. All the testimony had to be folowed up with damage control by introducing new accounts to soften up the mind boggling details claimed by the original cast.

Even though it was first touted as the mother of all anti-revisionist works most persons from the Holocaust community don't refer to it anymore since revisionists have made it clear it's really a disaster for Holocaust credibility.

Hope you can find one. It's the best thing out there, from a revisionist's point of view, that is.

The book can be had second hand for considerable less money in French or German language, somewhere between $15 and $25.

I paid for the German edition fifteen bucks.
fge

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:29 pm)

I found this info on Irving's site.

It's a response to someone's inquiry about why he couldn't find the book.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/Requests/Naples301099.html

Carlos Porter informs us (Saturday, November 6, 1999): "The book can be obtained second hand from www.alibris.com. They have one copy of it for one thousand dollars. We should have bought them as investments."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
John Drobnicki, Assistant Professor & Reference Librarian at York College, CUNY, New York, advises (Tuesday, November 9, 1999): "Since Jean-Claude Pressac's book was published by a foundation, it is not surprising that Amazon doesn't carry it. You should still be able to purchase it directly from:

The Beate Klarsfeld Foundation
32, Rue de Boétie
75008, Paris
France
As of about 2 years ago, the price of the book was still $100 (which, incidentally, was the price it originally sold for).

I would say the second one wouldn't pan out. If anyone makes a try for it and is successful let the group know. I already have a photocopy but I wouldn't mind having the published one. Had the chance at buying a copy at one time but I didn't feel like spending the $500 asking price. Took me and another revisionist about three hours to copy it in it's original size. Laying it down, picking it up, flipping the pages, flopping it back down, picking it up, etc. Yup, it was a two man job for sure.

TMoran
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby TMoran » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:35 am)

Sailor mentioned:
The book can be had second hand for considerable less money in French or German language, somewhere between $15 and $25.

==============================================

I think the book you're referring to would be -

Truth Prevails: Demolishing Holocaust Denial: The End of the Leuchter Report

by Shelly Shapior (Editor), Shelly Shapiro (Editor), Jean-Claude Pressac (Editor), Charles R. Allen (Editor)

One should be prepared for the long search and payout to find and obtain a copy of Pressac's grand tome 'Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of Gas Chambers'.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:06 am)

TMoran wrote:I think the book you're referring to would be -

Truth Prevails: Demolishing Holocaust Denial: The End of the Leuchter Report

by Shelly Shapior (Editor), Shelly Shapiro (Editor), Jean-Claude Pressac (Editor), Charles R. Allen (Editor)

One should be prepared for the long search and payout to find and obtain a copy of Pressac's grand tome 'Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of Gas Chambers'.

The title of my book is: Die Krematorien von Auschwitz. Die Technik des Massenmordes (The Crematoriums of Auschwitz. The Technique of Mass Murder) by Jean-Claude Pressac.

It contains 60 plates of various pictures and architectural diagrams of Auschwitz.

I believe that this German edition of 1995 is a condensed version of the original one published earlier in 1988 (?).

In the copy of the book which I have Pressac reduced the estimated number of "gassed" Jews to between 470,000 and 550,000.

fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 11:30 am)

Sailor, it sounds like what you're citing is a compilation of 2 Pressac books; the 1st being:

'Auschwitz: The Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers'

the 2nd was:

'The Crematories of Auschwitz'.

It was in his 2nd work that the reduction to ca. 500,000 was introduced....for which he cannot substantiate, I might add.

- H.

Germania
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Germania » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:06 pm)

Hannover wrote:It was in his 2nd work that the reduction to ca. 500,000 was introduced....for which he cannot substantiate, I might add.

you read it?in german? can you please explain why he cannot substianate for the number?

----#
there will be a schoolary debate between belivers and revisionists elsewhere. go to:

The Scholars Debate!

or search google for

RODO.H (without dot!)
Last edited by Germania on Sat Dec 27, 2003 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 12:17 pm)

The topic has been covered here under such things as forensic evidence, cremation rates, impossibility of gas chambers as alleged, no physical evidence, aerial photos, absurd 'testimony' & statements, and the illogic of the whole matter. I suggest our 'search' function.

Perhaps Germania would like to start a separate thread on his beliefs in regards to Pressac.

- Hannover

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 2:30 pm)

The English version of Pressac’s Auschwitz: Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers is almost impossible to obtain. Our local library, which is hooked up nation wide with all other libraries in the US, never heard about the book nor it’s author.

Many revisionists attempted to refute Pressac.

Here is an interesting one:

The book is clearly the strongest defense of accepted opinion on the gas chambers to date. Pressac admitted that there is "an absence of any 'direct', i.e. palpable, indisputable and evident, proof" that homicide gassings occurred in Auschwitz, but he argued that there are numerous "indirect proofs".[32]

An "indirect" proof, he said, is a German document that does not clearly indicate the presence of homicidal gas chambers but which contains evidence that logically it is impossible for it to mean anything else.

Pressac actually discovered a large amount of indirect evidence which supports by inference the conclusion that homicidal gas chambers did exist in Auschwitz and were used to exterminate systematically over a million humans. Most historians would be satisfied with this level of evidence and would consider it almost to be 'proof'.

Nonetheless, the book fails to demonstrate conclusively that such gassings took place or that the principal Revisionist theses are erroneous.

http://www.resistance.com/Hayward/hay1.html
(at the bottom).
fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 4:27 pm)

Hayward said:
An "indirect" proof, he said, is a German document that does not clearly indicate the presence of homicidal gas chambers but which contains evidence that logically it is impossible for it to mean anything else.

I assume Hayward means the 'vergassungskeller' document, yes?

Hayward also said:
Pressac actually discovered a large amount of indirect evidence which supports by inference the conclusion that homicidal gas chambers did exist in Auschwitz and were used to exterminate systematically over a million humans. Most historians would be satisfied with this level of evidence and would consider it almost to be 'proof'.

It does?

I'll start a thread on Pressac later, should be interesting. Are you there Germania?

- H.

AngelofDeath

Postby AngelofDeath » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jun 06, 2003 5:30 pm)

Sailor wrote:
TMoran wrote:The best book for finding a full array of plans and photos for things at Auschwitz would be Jean-Claude Pressac's book, 'Auschwitz: The Technique and Operation of the Gas Chambers'.

fge

I was able to locate a copy within less than 5 minutes! This copy was traslated from French to English.

Unfortunately, I can't buy it. I can only check it out for a maximum of a few hours.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”