!! David Cole Video available in Windows Media Format !!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mendoza

!! David Cole Video available in Windows Media Format !!

Postby Mendoza » 1 decade 3 years ago (Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:00 pm)

CODOHWeb is proud to add to our multi-media area the video:
David Cole Interviews Dr. Franciszek Piper

Come visit our David Cole Archive to gain free access to the full-length video: http://www.codoh.info/author/cole.html

This is the revisionist video blockbuster that made waves all over the world! See for yourself the tape that had everyone talking. This is the video in which David Cole puts you in the office of the Senior Curator of the Auschwitz State Museum in Poland to hear the historian's shocking admission about the Soviet fabrication of the "gas chamber" at the Auschwitz Main Camp.

AnonPoster3

Postby AnonPoster3 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:48 am)

"This is the revisionist video blockbuster that made waves all over the world! See for yourself the tape that had everyone talking."

Did this video really get people talking? I'm young, but I never heard about David Cole until like 6 months ago. I don't know if that's because I was ~12 when it came out or what. :lol:

I like the video, btw... better quality than vho.org, but maybe you guys should consider posting an even higher quality torrent file (which would also save you bandwidth)...

Freeman

Postby Freeman » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:49 pm)

AnonPoster3 wrote:Did this video really get people talking? I'm young, but I never heard about David Cole until like 6 months ago.

As I recall, Bradley Smith and CODOH launched a mailing campaign and sent copies of this video to political leaders and influential people around the world.

Responses came back which were then used in subsequent advertising like this:
"Thank you for the copy of your documentary video about the Auschwitz concentration camp David Cole Interwievs [sic] Dr. Franciszek. Good luck in your efforts." Vytautas Landsbergis [President of Lithuania]

"Thank you for sending us your documentary video about the Auschwitz concentration camp. I was impressed by the objective and logical way David Cole spoke about the Auschwitz gas chambers. Congratulations!" Zsolt Rabia, Foreign Policy Advisor to the President, Budapest [Hungary]

"Mr. Cole has obviously invested a great deal in researching his subject and I admire his tenacious curiosity. Again, I thank you for sharing this documentary with myself and other members of Congress." United States Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur (Ohio)

"A powerful and dangerous video . . . ." Professor Yehuda Bauer, Professor of Holocaust Studies. Institute of Contemporary Judaism, Hebrew University, Jerusalem

"(The) first-ever broadcast by a Holocaust denier from within the gates of Auschwitz" Rabbi Abraham Cooper, Associate Director, Simon Wiesenthal Center

"There's a lot of `joy and rejoicing' right now in `revisionist' camps because of David Cole." Professor Deborah Lipstadt, Dorot Chair in Modern Jewish and Holocaust Studies, Emory University

It is also the video which largely gained David the attention of the JDL. If you would like to read more on that situation take a look at:
http://www.codoh.info/cole/Traitor_amer.html

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:42 pm)

The history of what the "David Cole video was." Hasn't been written yet. It's too early.

It was a huge, progressive and creative attempt to break the hoax. Not only did they make a video that shows a man wearing a yarmulke inside Auschwitz who doesn't believe in the holocaust; but afterwards this video was apparently sent all over the place as can be seen by the above quotes of senators and heads of state.

Not only that, but it featured "a righteous Jew" David Cole, so if it had broke the hoax, it would have been a sort of way to make the statement that revisionists aren't against Jews, but against a damaging ideology that suppresses so many peoples, so many kids, and causes so much damage (as in the Middle East right now.)

Not only that, it was sound. The swimming pool gets people to think, but more importantly, the mentioning of Katyn and the discussion of Pressac are sound arguments. Pointing out the "reproduction" of the building, while in the building, is huge too.

The making of the video and the subsequent distribution of it makes me think of this: If the hoax ever falls, this is going to be seen as one progressive and heroic early attempt to break the hoax.

It will go down in history, at some point.

AnonPoster3

Postby AnonPoster3 » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:47 pm)

Freeman wrote:
AnonPoster3 wrote:Did this video really get people talking? I'm young, but I never heard about David Cole until like 6 months ago.

As I recall, Bradley Smith and CODOH launched a mailing campaign and sent copies of this video to political leaders and influential people around the world.

Responses came back which were then used in subsequent advertising like this:
"Thank you for the copy of your documentary video about the Auschwitz concentration camp David Cole Interwievs [sic] Dr. Franciszek. Good luck in your efforts." Vytautas Landsbergis [President of Lithuania]

"Thank you for sending us your documentary video about the Auschwitz concentration camp. I was impressed by the objective and logical way David Cole spoke about the Auschwitz gas chambers. Congratulations!" Zsolt Rabia, Foreign Policy Advisor to the President, Budapest [Hungary]

"Mr. Cole has obviously invested a great deal in researching his subject and I admire his tenacious curiosity. Again, I thank you for sharing this documentary with myself and other members of Congress." United States Congresswoman Marcy Kaptur (Ohio)

"A powerful and dangerous video . . . ." Professor Yehuda Bauer, Professor of Holocaust Studies. Institute of Contemporary Judaism, Hebrew University, Jerusalem

"(The) first-ever broadcast by a Holocaust denier from within the gates of Auschwitz" Rabbi Abraham Cooper, Associate Director, Simon Wiesenthal Center

"There's a lot of `joy and rejoicing' right now in `revisionist' camps because of David Cole." Professor Deborah Lipstadt, Dorot Chair in Modern Jewish and Holocaust Studies, Emory University

It is also the video which largely gained David the attention of the JDL. If you would like to read more on that situation take a look at:
http://www.codoh.info/cole/Traitor_amer.html

That's pretty cool... I had no idea it was so successful. :p

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”