They're getting stressed over at the Asylum

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
simon1003

They're getting stressed over at the Asylum

Postby simon1003 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:04 am)

They're attacking this forum again.

But even funnier is that Dr Andrew E. Mathis (PhD) is going to shortly destroy all revisionist arguments -

"I'll be playing my final card of this game rather shortly. Will update a select few.

If it doesn't work, I will be giving up entirely."

I wonder what he has planned?
Last edited by simon1003 on Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

AnonPoster3

Postby AnonPoster3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:11 am)

simon1003 wrote:They're attacking this forum again -

But even funnier is that Dr Andrew E. Mathis (PhD) is going to shortly destroy all revisionist arguments -

"I'll be playing my final card of this game rather shortly. Will update a select few.

If it doesn't work, I will be giving up entirely."

What a dick. I wonder what he has planned?

I'm glad that after 50 years over changing their minds about what is and isn't true, we're going to have someone finally set it straight. :lol:

AnonPoster3

Postby AnonPoster3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:32 am)

Ok, I read some of the links that were on the bottom of the page there. That's pretty funny stuff... that this guy believes IFFR. What a joke. :lol:

I like how they judge things by "the number of posts made to the forum". Yah... 6 posts here vs. 20 posts there, 12 of which were insulting CODOH traffic. :lol: What is this anyways? A popularity contest? :lol:

The mods here are indeed strict, and to be honest, it pisses me off, but I atleast have the sense to understand that they've got to deal with a lot of shills, spies, trolls, etc. and that sort of puts them inbetween a rock and a hard place when it comes to making sure the forum doesn't get overrun with frauds.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jul 14, 2006 8:17 am)

simon1003 wrote:They're attacking this forum again -

They must have been hiding those cards for decades.
Actually what is the Holocaustian line of argument there?!

Obersto

Postby Obersto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:06 pm)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................................

Dr. Mathis sounds like he is planning something fairly drastic, an end-all, be-all assault on revisionism, the *new* Final Solution, if you will. Perhaps he plans to assume his Palestinian alter-ego again and suicide bomb the CODOH servers. :idea:

I get the feeling the world will soon taste the vengeful wrath of the great Rashid Metwan, Faithful Warrior of Allah.
"As to the Holocaust, I just raised a few questions. And I didn't receive any answers to my questions."
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:02 am)

For those who do not understand all of this, Mr. Mathis is a True Believer and spokesman for what's called The Holocaust History Project.
To his credit he chose to debate Revisionists at this forum. However, he suffered major setbacks; which is the norm when True Believers debate informed Revisionists. He became, what shall we say, angry and frustrated after losing on all points. The threads are here for your perusal.
He has since spammed this site with hysterical and bizarre posts. He has also assumed pseudonyms and harassed registrants of this forum, Rashid Metwan was one of his pseudonyms.
It's par for the course in terms of True Believer behavior, but some find it interesting.

Thanks, Moderator3

AnonPoster3

Postby AnonPoster3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:14 am)

Moderator3 wrote:For those who do not understand all of this, Mr. Mathis is a True Believer and spokesman for what's called The Holocaust History Project.
To his credit he chose to debate Revisionists at this forum. However, he suffered major setbacks; which is the norm when True Believers debate informed Revisionists. He became, what shall we say, angry and frustrated after losing on all points. The threads are here for your perusal.
He has since spammed this site with hysterical and bizarre posts. He has also assumed pseudonyms and harassed registrants of this forum, Rashid Metwan was one of his pseudonyms.
It's par for the course in terms of True Believer behavior, but some find it interesting.

Thanks, Moderator3

That sounds absolutely brutal, and from the links that I've read, I believe it.

On a side note, since we're talking about other forums... after sparingly talking about Revisionism on a forum for about 2 weeks, I did a poll over the Holocaust. Over 50 people voted, and the votes were pretty much split 50/50. It would seem to me as if Revisionism is making a lot of progress. For instance, the aforementioned poll aside, there's a person who I speak to who has a degree in History... maybe even a Masters degree, and after initially discouraging me from getting involved with Revisionism, he got quiet about it, and so we never spoke about it. Well, about a week ago he admitted that he also doesn't believe that the Holocaust happened anything like how the media would like to have us believe. I'm not exactly sure what he believes about it, but he called it "a lie", so I'm pretty sure that's an indication that he doesn't believe the vast majority of the Holocaust story. To have a person with a History degree say that was rather satisfying. ;)

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:23 am)

I am very impressed that Mathis, who by any standard is nothing more than at best a semi-nobody in the hierarchy of the Holy Church of the Holocaust 6 Million Martyrs, will be the one to present the final, undeniable evidence for the Holocaust!

What will he give us? A film strip depicting an actual gassing? Hitherto unpublished and unknown aerial photos of the Reinhardt camps, showing open pits and vast smoke clouds?
Or.... just a new pseudo-academic rant???

How curious that the card hasn't already been played decades ago by scholars like Hilberg or Reitlinger....

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:01 am)

What will he give us? A film strip depicting an actual gassing? Hitherto unpublished and unknown aerial photos of the Reinhardt camps, showing open pits and vast smoke clouds? Or.... just a new pseudo-academic rant???

More likely to be another "I was there and saw it all and if you don't believe me you are antisemite and the Nazi" type of story

AnonPoster3

Postby AnonPoster3 » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:11 am)

Maly Jacek wrote:
What will he give us? A film strip depicting an actual gassing? Hitherto unpublished and unknown aerial photos of the Reinhardt camps, showing open pits and vast smoke clouds? Or.... just a new pseudo-academic rant???

More likely to be another "I was there and saw it all and if you don't believe me you are antisemite and the Nazi" type of story

:shock:

Sounds like a ground-breaking thesis. I've never heard anything like that before.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:24 am)

Why do people here think that Andrew E. Mathis is going to produce some type of evidence for his belief in "gas chambers" [or whatever his current belief is]? To me it appeared more like some sort of threat.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Obersto

Postby Obersto » 1 decade 4 years ago (Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:26 pm)

Haldan wrote:Why do people here think that Andrew E. Mathis is going to produce some type of evidence for his belief in "gas chambers" [or whatever his current belief is]? To me it appeared more like some sort of threat.

-haldan

With Dr. Mathis, its always hard to distinguish between the two.
"As to the Holocaust, I just raised a few questions. And I didn't receive any answers to my questions."

- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

polardude

Postby polardude » 1 decade 4 years ago (Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:18 am)

Andrew Mathis believes there were homicidal gas chambers in Europe to the about the same extent that the CIA believed they were WMDs in Iraq prior to the invasion.

ie, both are far too intelligent to actually believe the nonsense they propagate.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”