Why the name Treblinka brings a laugh.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Why the name Treblinka brings a laugh.

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:35 am)

As a amateur student of revisionism, I can only laugh anytime the word
Treblinka is brought up.

It was Treblinka that produced one of the most amazing phone call exchanges I have had with holocaust promoters.

In the spring of this year, when I asked a Rabbi/ Professor at a major American university who teaches not one, but TWO classes on the Holocaust, and calls himself a expert on Trelbinka, 3 simple questions on Treblinka, he stumbled so bad I laugh to this day about it when I hear the name, Treblinka.

What I later came to realize, in hindsight, was this EXPERT messed up badly because he violated two of the cardinal rules of the Holocaust. First he actually talked details, and second, he introduced a new version of events, that go against the party line. opps.

Asked how 870,000 could be killed by non lethal diesel exhaust, he told me they were also killed in other ways. ( he left out the details)

Asked how to explain why ground penetrating radar shows the ground on the site is undisturbed, he said, The bodies are buried in the surrounding hills. opps.

Lastly asked to explain how 15,000 could be burned each day on outdoor pyres in a cold and wet and freezing climate he offered up (" state of the art, German cremation methods, " with no detail offered)

When I first told this professor I was no expert on the Holocaust, and only wanted to ask a question on Treblinka he was only too happy to let me know he WAS the expert and would be happy to respond.

Well, he was not prepared for my precision guided questions and tried to swat them down with glib answers, which became increasing difficult for the learned Rabbi.

My advice to others who seek to gather info from such EXPERTS is to approach via the SIDE door. Ask them a few questions unrelated to the holocaust.

If they are authors, ask a few questions of their book, then ask permission to ask a basic holocaust question.

Few can resist playing the learned scholar role.

I let them be the real expert, while I am the green pea.

This way, they are far more at ease and by asking permission to ask the question, it mentally creates the condition where they will feel they HAVE to come up with some answer.

If you call and fire off a holocaust question to these folks, they will hang up or call you a denier, then hang up. Always best to begin the talk with some other topic that you can discuss.

We can only learn what these promoters are really thinking by getting them to talk.

I had no idea my strategy would work so well before I tried it, but it is quite effective and I suggest others try it out in their effort to find out what these promoters are thinking.

I am fairly certain the good Rabbi will think carefully before ever answering another question on the phone, about the Holocaust.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:24 am)

Let's face it, anyone claiming to be an expert on Treblinka or the 'Holocaust' is no different than someone claiming to be an expert on voodoo.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

driansmith

Postby driansmith » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:01 pm)

I tried emailing Holocaust 'experts' to get answers about certain matters, but
it did me no good at all. I wrote to Dan Michman at Yad Vashem to ask whether he had ever seen the original of a certain document and, if so, where it was located. He wrote back observing that 'these are the kinds of questions Holocaust deniers ask.' Yes, asking for evidence for anything means that you're a Holocaust denier, and that means they don't have to answer your question.

It's the perfect intellectual hoax, really.

vincentferrer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby vincentferrer » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:36 pm)

I am working on some holohoax projects that in order to complete,
will require some feedback from the promoters, so I know the difficulty of extracting info from folks who are promoting these lies.

Being a beginner, I thought the route to get a answer was to ask a direct question. But that only gets you a dial tone.

Hence I realized coming off as a total green pea, one almost sympathetic to the hoax, is the best idea, because it does not make them feel nervous about giving the wrong answer. After all, these so called holocaust experts are really just guessing anyways. And they know it.

They need to think you are going" to buy" whatever cheap rags they are selling. Let them lie to you, and move on to the next question.

I am often amazed when I can get past one response, and actually ask a second question. Best to write down your questions and prioritize them.

Many of the more astute liars know this game.

They will always say, send my your question via email.

There is not much you can do there, except ignore it since they do not answer such questions.

Think of it as a fishing expedition. If you keep casting, you will hook a few liars who cannot resist a chance to lie to you. Be prepared !

I am guessing they do not get many calls from informed revisionists, or
" see many hooks from revisionist fishermen ", and for the most part are not as prepared as the revisionist fishermen.

I wonder if I will ever again top the Marlin sized liar I hooked months ago, but one must keep trying.

polardude

Postby polardude » 1 decade 3 years ago (Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 pm)

Vincent Ferrer, for reasons of your own you may not wish to reveal this, which is totally your right, but I would be interested in the name of this Treblinka expert.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 1 decade 3 years ago (Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:23 am)

driansmith wrote:I tried emailing Holocaust 'experts' to get answers about certain matters, but
it did me no good at all. I wrote to Dan Michman at Yad Vashem to ask whether he had ever seen the original of a certain document and, if so, where it was located. He wrote back observing that 'these are the kinds of questions Holocaust deniers ask.' Yes, asking for evidence for anything means that you're a Holocaust denier, and that means they don't have to answer your question...
You obviously touched a nerve :twisted: . Could you place the whole correspondence here? Would be interesting.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”