Belzec again!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Belzec again!

Postby Malle » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:45 pm)

Belzec has been discussed several times in this forum. Now I finally managed to get a copy of "Belzec, The Nazi Camp For The Jews In The Light Of Archaeological Sources" by Andrzej Kola.

At a first glance I see that he estimate that the graves occupy about 21,000 m3.

600,000 victims!

If one compare it to known sources, like the 4 mass graves in Hamburg (Ohldorf) with about 10,000 victims in each, a total of 40,000 victims.

And it occupies about 29,120 m3.

Now, how did Kola get around this? He stats that most of people was cremated!

How was this possible?
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Gorgias

Re: Belzec again!

Postby Gorgias » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 19, 2003 12:45 am)

Malle wrote:
If one compare it to known sources, like the 4 mass graves in Hamburg (Ohldorf) with about 10,000 victims in each, a total of 40,000 victims.

And it occupies about 29,120 m3.

But on the other hand this Hamburg number seems to be too big. It means that one corpse takes about 0,75 m3. The volume of an adult that weighs 75 kg is about 0,075 m3.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:53 am)

I have a copy also, the thing is a joke. Kola is a shyster of the highest order.

Bottom line is that the 'study' shows us nothing...no corpses, no human remains in situ, no human remains period; nothing that verifies the absurd assertions.

Kola presents laughable DRAWINGS of alleged core samples, but no photos of the core samples, why?

Kola has DRAWINGS of where he said the alleged core samples were taken from, but no photos of the site with samples being taken.

Kola presents DRAWINGS of alleged mass graves; but no photos of these alleged graves, no cross section photos of graves, no human remains at all...but he claims he found human remains, so where are these remains?

He does shows some remains of building foundations...big whoop, buildings happened at Belzec. He shows us pictures of some spoons, pieces of glass, a star of David (yep, that proves it), which are irrelevant and are desperate distractions from the lack of evidence.

An interesting note here is that Michael Tregenza, who the holocau$t Industry has claimed was a leading figure in Belzec excavations is mentioned only in a footnote...as an interested 'volunteer' who merely found "objects in cultural layers" in 1997, okay...another spoon and pieces of glass.

The Believers have shot themselves in the foot again

More on the fraud of Belzec here:

http://hannover.yourforum.org/letter/14.html

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... da66880a99

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... da66880a99

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:17 am)

Malle wrote: At a first glance I see that he estimate that the graves occupy about 21,000 m3.

The number of dead bodies in known mass graves in Hamburg, Bergen-Belsen and Katyn is between 1 and 2.5 bodies per m3.
If the 21,000 m3 is correct then the number of buried would be between 21,000 and 52,500.

I see no reason why I should not settle for this range.

600,000 victims!

Adalbert Rückert in NS Vernichtungslager comes up with 390,000 victims, based on confessions by the accused and admissions by witnesses of the SS. He adds in a foot note that the Polish estimated the number of dead at 600,000 and that the historian Dr. Scheffler estimates the number even higher, based on transportation documents.

Gorgias wrote: But on the other hand this Hamburg number seems to be too big. It means that one corpse takes about 0,75 m3. The volume of an adult that weighs 75 kg is about 0,075 m3.

This would be based on a specific gravity of the human body at 1 g/cm3. There is probably a very high fill factor involved.

Ball and Mattogno come up with a theoretical maximum number (based on 70% adults and 30% children) of 8 bodies/m3.
:D
fge

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”