Ph.D at Villanova challenges candidate to debate Holocaust

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 1 decade 3 years ago (Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:11 pm)

Kiwichap wrote:Here are a few tips I think Mathis may find helpful in the upcoming debate. At the very least, they may stop him being made to look foolish.

Mathis: DONT MENTION the 6,000,000 number.
Your opponent will only respond "6M - 3M = 6M".......

Kiwichap, I think this is one of the best posts on this forum I have ever seen. You put it in a nutshell. Congratulations! :D
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:49 pm)

It seems this debate has gone off the radar screen. It appears the 'Holocaust History Project' representative has indeed weaseled out. Somehow I knew that would occur.

True Believers will never win a debate against an informed Revisionist, witness this site and Mathis's posts.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:38 pm)

Jim,

If he does debate be careful about the venue and the audience. Make sure you have support and hopefully an honest moderator. Maybe a cleric from Villanova?

Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 09, 2006 1:15 am)

This is how I would debate with Mathis. I would prepare a speech that covered the basic holohoax points. The easy stuff like, Science (Rudolf), Commonsense (Zundel), Legitimacy (Prez of Iran), Suppression (Mahler, Stolz, Irving et al.). I would throw in a couple of howlers like, the guy who breathed through the key-hole, Mathis's humidity thingy and the fact he had to consider whether to honor his own challenge to debate, just to keep the listeners happy and giggly. And I would just deliver my speech in the time alotted. When Mathis had his turn I would try not to fall over laughing (serious, if you get involved in debating Mathis, next thing you are justifying who you are, or whether Eskimos had a part in the holohoax, talk about changing the subject!). I would try to look respectful and then I would just continue giving my prepared speech. The moment Mathis opens his mouth, I've won the debate. I would try real hard to get him to say something, anything, then I've won.

The audience is always eager and hungry for the truth, whatever it is. The truth has a ring nobody can deny. A good prepared speech would do the trick. Condit is a master at speaking, and witty with it. I suggest Mathis humbly withdraw. Why should he suffer so great humiliation?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Ph.D at Villanova challenges candidate to debate Holocau

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:04 am)

I've been reviewing a number of recent posts on the Internet regarding this Andrew Mathis, so I thought I would dig deep into some of his posts here on Codoh that stretch back almost 10 years.

I must admit I was shocked at what I found. Yes, I've heard of this guys unsavory reputation as a bully and a thug. However I was never truly sure if much of this was exaggeration or fact, but the more I uncover about this Villanova PHD, the more it becomes clear the man really is a villain.

Whether it be threats of violence? Criminals intimidation, harassment, or supporting counterfeit Holocaust websites, this guy has done it all. I also notice he's gone underground of late. Has he been convicted for some criminal action that has prompted his exodus from forums and his own blog?

Anyone have any background on where he's at now?

Thanks in advance,
BB
Blog Buster!

Speeder

Postby Speeder » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:45 pm)

He seems to be leading the Treblinka Mass Graves cheerleading here in the comments section using his own "unique" brand of charm.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01 ... 08814.html

Regards

Speeder

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 7 years 9 months ago (Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:40 pm)

Speeder wrote:He seems to be leading the Treblinka Mass Graves cheerleading here in the comments section using his own 'unique' brand of charm.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/01 ... 08814.html

Regards

Speeder

You beat me on this. He's gets heavy spanking from people here. I noticed that some of the of the posters belong to us at this site. Really wort reading. See that you open more commets on diffrent threads. Example:

Jonathan Franz Rdefalk

"aemathisphd" is the nym of a hateful guy named ANDREW "ANDY E. MATHIS. This is not something which is kept hidden: What would the point be? It's not against the law to BELIEVE in the prepostero­us stories he promotes.
It is, however, in a veritable host of countries, against the law TO NOT PLACE BELIEF IN his story. There's a reason for that...
Andrew E. Mathis is a Jew by his own admission. So he has a special interest in these stories. And anybody who he doesn't like he tries to "out" because, as I write, it's illegal in a variety of countries to doubt his views...st­ill, I have valiantly opposed his claims DESPITE threats against my own life and threats against my family.
http://www.lit­ek.ws/k0ns­l/detox/An­drewEMathi­s3.htm

HateBlogWatch

I would counsel all to be extremely careful when dealing with Andrew E. Mathis of Villanova. For more about this deviant indivdiual­, visit Hate Blog Watch to learn the truth about Holocaust hate blogger Andrew Mathis http://hat­eblogwatch­.yuku.com
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:14 pm)

An interesting take on Andrew Mathis, looks like the Hate Blog Watchers have joined the fray: http://hateblogwatch.yuku.com/topic/455 ... x8Ci1xSR8E

Here is some of the text-

------------------------------

HateBlogWatch
0 Fans

7 hours ago (11:46 AM)
Andy,
Posting a link to a known Holocaust hate blog that has entire sections dedicated to smearing indiidual historians offers little in the way of explanatio­n or proof.

The ARC link that I posted is a factual notice on a well-respe­cted Holocaust memorial website that has BANNED YOU and your hate blog associates­.

That website clearly states you are connected to forged Holocaust documents, and its clear for all of us to see at this link that you are guilty of massive Internet smear campains, here are some of the disucssion­s showing that:

http://tin­yurl.com/7­gdqhs9

Why would anyone here on the Huffington post, or anywhere else for that matter take someone like you seriously on any issue?

By your actions and behavior you have disgraced the Jewish people, you have alienated respected Holocaust historians­, and have dishonored the memory of the Holocaust victims
Favorite (0) Flag as Abusive Permalink | Share it
-------------------------------------
aemathisphd
328 Fans Become a fan
7 hours ago (12:19 PM)
Yawn.

Carmelo, I sit on the board of the Holocaust History Project, as does Nick Terry. Neither Nick nor I nor any of our colleagues care about your Web site.

My work here is done. I'm not going to further sully myself by being in the same place as you.

Ciao.
Favorite (0) Flag as Abusive Permalink | Share it
----------------------------------------------------
Arvid Karlsen
1 Fans Become a fan
5 hours ago ( 2:11 PM)
'Sorry, the page you were looking for in the blog Holocaust Controvers­ies does not exist.'

Very surprising­.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my quest to learn more about Andrew Mathis I came across this "gem" on the Hate Blog Watch forum http://hateblogwatch.yuku.com/reply/111 ... reply-1113

BB
Blog Buster!

Speeder

Postby Speeder » 7 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:39 pm)

Poor little Andrew :(

He gets spanked more often than a red-headed step child. :lol:

I do hope that he has not run away forever :)

I thought the Huffington comments might have become interesting when he made the point that Irving is not a "real" Historian. Someone managed (very well I thought) to make the same point about Lipstadt and he conceded that she was not an "Historian" despite her posturing and writings and claims to be so. This did lead me to wonder however about the other goons over at HHP and their "qualifications" to be "Historians".. OK Terry might be a history professor at Exeter but what about the others? What are their qualifications for their role in "defending" holocaust history?

Did they appoint themselves to these positions? Were they chosen by public vote? Did their personalities swing it for them? or perhaps they just took this mighty task upon their shoulders out of goodness to all humanity. I think it would be useful to know how they came to be appointed guardians for one of the "greatest truths in history" :?

Surely they owe it to us all to be suitably and properly qualified for a task of this magnitude?

As I recall one of them went digging at Sobibor was he a qualified archaeologist? or was he just a chimp with a shovel?

I think we should be told

Regards

Speeder

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”