Alleged Photos from the Reinhardt Camps and Chelmno

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:15 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:This photo allegedly shows either workers at Sobibor or the Sobibor camp being dismantled autumn 1943:

The deathcamps.org site has now identified this photo:

Sobibor "Lager I" (the Jewish living/working area): shoemakers and saddlers barrack. To the rear of this photograph the dismantled Polish house reassembled in the camp and used as the "sewing workshop". To the left of this building the gate toward camp II (reception and sorting areas) is located.

To clarify the location of the buildings I added the approx. position of the camera (in purple) to a portion of the June 1943 Sobibor map over at ARC:

22 is the shoemakers and saddlers barrack, 21 is the sewing workshop.

Photo: Schelvis book.

http://www.deathcamps.org/sobibor/photos.html

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:23 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:3. Jews dead at arrival in Treblinka

This is the first time I have seen this photo. Judging from the appearance of the uppermost body, it may have been somewhat tampered with. No doubt people during train transports, including the transports to Treblinka. There seems to be nothing in this photo which pins it at Treblinka II. Does anyone know if this photo has been reproduced anywhere else and if so with what captioning?

This is from the "Dachau Death Train." If a holocaust website represented it as Treblinka, then they need to do some research or stop pretending that these kinds of scenes were common throughout the camp system.

This is the original:

Last edited by PotPie on Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:38 am)

Good work Laurentz & PotPie, the swindlers have been caught red-handed again. The same picture of typhus victims used for different lies at different work camps. Another deception exposed to the light of day. That is real history.

Notice the lie "Dachau Death Train", as if these people died on this train. The truth is they were placed there after they succumbed to disease at Dachau.

Somebody save this. The swindlers will change it when they see we've debunked them.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:53 am)

Hannover wrote:Notice the lie "Dachau Death Train", as if these people died on this train. The truth is they were placed there after they succumbed to disease at Dachau.

Somebody save this. The swindlers will change it when they see we've debunked them.

- Hannover

Really? Where did you hear that they were placed onto the train after death? I just figured it was the same as the trains full of Volksdeutsche that rolled into Berlin in 1945, full of corpses, frozen to death in transit.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:56 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:Image

It reminds me of newsreel footage from Ordruf Concentration Camp. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DW9lyMqeyM About the 4:55 mark, it shows charred remains on top of a makeshift pyre with a foundation of railroad tracks.

Odd in this photo, though. The bodies appear very neatly arranged. All facing down with their heads pointing in the same direction as if they walked forward and laid down on their bellies and a couple seem to be wearing hats. May or may not be relevant.

Jewishgen.org is contradicted by deathcamps.org

Jewishgen isn't known for well-sourced articles. I found a totally unsourced article there about Lebensborn, which was lifted by other Jewish holocaust "history" websites. The only source of the kinds of claims in that Lebensborn piece that I can find is Marc Hillel's Of Pure Blood, which I own, and which is poorly and vaguely sourced in itself.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:15 am)

PotPie wrote:Really? Where did you hear that they were placed onto the train after death? I just figured it was the same as the trains full of Volksdeutsche that rolled into Berlin in 1945, full of corpses, frozen to death in transit.

We're off topic and I can't answer that immediately, I will get you some sources. We do have additional info. and an admission of great importance here:
"These people were stuffed in these cars. The cars had bullet holes all over them, evidently from strafing on the way to Dachau.
http://scrapbookpages.com/Dachauscrapbo ... Train.html

We know that typhus was rampant and the dead had to be put somewhere, but we can see that the 'Allies' were guilty again of mass murder.

Those at the "liberation" of "death camp" Dachau we curiously do not hear about, note the good health:

- Hannover

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:35 am)

Hannover wrote:"These people were stuffed in these cars. The cars had bullet holes all over them, evidently from strafing on the way to Dachau.
http://scrapbookpages.com/Dachauscrapbo ... Train.html

If they had bullet holes, I'd suspect they were strafed by American and British planes. There is certainly no proof of who did shoot at these trains, if they were shot at at all.

Those at the 'liberation' of Dachau we curiously do not hear about:

I think its more amazing of the photos of surviving and healthy women and children at Auschwitz-Birkenau when Star Witness Filip Mueller claimed they were all liquidated. Several 'witnesses' such as Lengyel claimed children under age 12 were automatically gassed being too young to work.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:36 am)

PotPie wrote:
This is from the "Dachau Death Train." If a holocaust website represented it as Treblinka, then they need to do some research or stop pretending that these kinds of scenes were common throughout the camp system.

This is the original:

This is great. Not only has the photo been heavily retouched, the right arm and parts of the uniform of the GI to the left seems to have been removed (if its not two separate photos of the same scene, the perspective however seems to be identical).

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:15 am)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:This is great. Not only has the photo been heavily retouched, the right arm and parts of the uniform of the GI to the left seems to have been removed (if its not two separate photos of the same scene, the perspective however seems to be identical).

It could be that they are two separate photos, perhaps by the same journalist or military photographer. The one from the Treblinka site is strange. I don't know if it was altered or that it is a very poor copy. It appears to be a copy of a photo from a newspaper article. You're right about the same perspective. Maybe they were taken one after the other by a photographer standing in the same place.

I've known about this photo for some time, as I had looked into the Dachau situation after reading Innocent at Dachau.

There is another photo I have seen somewhere. Its a photo of a bunch of people packed standing into an open train car like the kind you would see used to haul coal in. A whole line of traincars were packed similarly, and apparently someone somewhere had claimed that it was a photo of Jews being deported or hauled to the gas chambers. I have not been able to find it online at all, but I did find it in a book... Alfred de Zayas' Nemesis at Potsdam. It turns out that these deportees were actually ethnic Germans being packed like sardines into traincars for deporation, sans belongings.

tyger

Postby tyger » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:44 am)

Can anyone identify the rather unusual footwear on the bodies in the box car?

And here is the same scene from a different angle

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScr ... rain02.jpg

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:03 am)

PotPie said:
There is another photo I have seen somewhere. Its a photo of a bunch of people packed standing into an open train car like the kind you would see used to haul coal in. A whole line of traincars were packed similarly, and apparently someone somewhere had claimed that it was a photo of Jews being deported or hauled to the gas chambers. I have not been able to find it online at all, but I did find it in a book... Alfred de Zayas' Nemesis at Potsdam. It turns out that these deportees were actually ethnic Germans being packed like sardines into traincars for deporation, sans belongings.

courtesy of http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/people/Jaecke ... Fake2.html

The Lies:
For Part Three of their television documentary Der Tod, ein Meister aus Deutschland (broadcast on May 2, 1990) Jäckel and Rosh showed this photograph, while the commentator spoke these words: "Meanwhile, in 1941 tens of thousands of Jews are rounded up aboard cattletrucks in Romania and shipped to the gas chambers in Auschwitz." The women carrying shopping bags, and the double-decker train to the left, were painted out.

The Truth
The photograph comes from Hamburg railroad station archives in northern Germany. Taken in 1946, a year after the war ended, it shows hungry German civilians packed like sardines aboard coal trains on a shopping expedition to the Ruhr. A print was on display for many years in the Intercity Restaurant at Hamburg station, which may be where the forgers spotted it. The archive stamp on the back of the photograph says:
Hi.20/11
Gebäudeart...
Abbildung...
Baujahr... Aufn.Jahr: 1946

- Hannover

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:35 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
Laurentz Dahl wrote:13. The Infamous Inside-A-Gas-Van-Photo

According to http://www.einsatzgruppenarchives.com/gasvanphoto.html
A group of Jewish men awaiting death in a gas van at the Chelmno death camp.

according to http://www.zwoje-scrolls.com/shoah/camps.html
Jewish men awaiting death in a gassing van at Chelmno death camp. 320,000 Jews were murdered in Chelmno death camp; four survived.

I found this photo for the first time in a book today. It faces page 105 in the book Les Crimes Allemands in Pologne issued by The General Committee for Investigation of German Crimes in Poland in Warsaw in 1948. It has been retouched, probably for easier reproduction (the faces of the two men to the right has simply been drawn in).

here's the Unaltered original

From http://www.leninimports.com/the_final_solution.html

A better name would be Lemmingreports.com

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:02 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
There is really no need to waste time on this nonsense. See http://www.forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.ph ... sc&start=0

14. "gas van" photo

15. A "possible" photo of a "gas van"

According to http://www.zchor.org/GASVAN.HTM
Picture found among Meir Holtzman' old photographs, December 1998. No notes on the back of the picture. It is possible it was given to him by an acquaintance and it is possible that it is the picture of the gas van in Chelmno.

I don't know the what the specific use of these vans may have been, however I feel very confidant that they were not "Gas Vans".
I will hazard a guess & say that in the last days of the war, they may have been used as a Mobile Command Post by the Divisional Stabs (Staff) complete with radios & map tables for plotting Artillery.

The Vehicles were in all likelihood supplied from the Factory in a "Total Knock Down Kit", just a Chassis & Driver's Cab, with the body being built by the customer, this was a very very common practice in the 1930's .

Customers usually had the bodies Custom built by "Coach Builders", yes the ones that used to make the Horse & buggy style coaches, it made sense, with the advent of the internal combustion engine, the Coach builders were fast becoming obsolete, it made perfect sense that their Wood Working Skills were put to use building Custom Vehicle bodies.

You'll notice a number of things about the bodies on both Buses, both have Vertical Slated 4" Wood Paneling above the Drivers Cab, the first is obscured by a canvas (??) covering, Both have 2 small windows close to the top of the roof, Both have what appear to be "Flashing", probably light sheet metal between the roof & the Side Panels, to stop water leaking in, at least in the second Bus Photo the Side Paneling is made up of 8" or 10" wood Panels, none of which is ideally suited to an operation requiring a "Gas/Air Tight" seal.
The second bus also appears to have an Observers Hatch over the right hand side of the cab, so the Co-Drivers could keep an eye out for Enemy Aircraft.
This may have been an original Cab feature before the Wooden body was added.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:12 pm)

Hannover wrote:Image

The Truth
The photograph comes from Hamburg railroad station archives in northern Germany. Taken in 1946, a year after the war ended, it shows hungry German civilians packed like sardines aboard coal trains on a shopping expedition to the Ruhr. A print was on display for many years in the Intercity Restaurant at Hamburg station, which may be where the forgers spotted it. The archive stamp on the back of the photograph says:
Hi.20/11
Gebäudeart...
Abbildung...
Baujahr... Aufn.Jahr: 1946

- Hannover

Yes... This is the photo, thanks for this find, although in Nemesis at Potsdam, de Zayas identifies it as a trainload of ethnic Germans being expelled from Czechoslovakia in the summer of 1945.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:13 pm)

I just discovered that my initial post in this thread (which unfortunately contained a mistake about the Belzec gypsy photos, as pointed out in a prior posting), as well as Haldan's comment on the gas vans, has been excellently translated into Japanese (despite my own often faulty English) by the Rekishi-teki Shuusei-shugi Kenkyuu-kai (The Historical Revisionism Research Group). Doumo arigatou gozaimasita! For those who read Japanese, it can be found here:

http://revisionist.jp/laurentz_01.htm

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”