Alleged Photos from the Reinhardt Camps and Chelmno

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Riley DeWiley

Postby Riley DeWiley » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:20 am)

PotPie wrote:
Hannover wrote:Notice the lie "Dachau Death Train", as if these people died on this train. The truth is they were placed there after they succumbed to disease at Dachau.

Somebody save this. The swindlers will change it when they see we've debunked them.

- Hannover

Really? Where did you hear that they were placed onto the train after death? I just figured it was the same as the trains full of Volksdeutsche that rolled into Berlin in 1945, full of corpses, frozen to death in transit.

Not possible. The train included open flatcars with short (1-meter) sides full of bodies. In my opinion the train was loaded with bodies elsewhere and then sent to Dachau in hopes they would be cremated there. Since the crematoria was inoperative, the Dachau staff loaded bodies from the camp on top of those already on the train in the vain hope that a locomotive could be found to take it elsewhere.

This is my conjecture, but I have seen the photos of the flatcars.

RDeW

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:03 am)

In my opinion the train was loaded with bodies elsewhere and then sent to Dachau in hopes they would be cremated there. Since the crematoria was inoperative, the Dachau staff loaded bodies from the camp on top of those already on the train in the vain hope that a locomotive could be found to take it elsewhere.

I'd like to see evidence of that. What camp did the typhus victims come from? Wouldn't the other camps know that Dachau was beseiged with typhus as well? Wouldn't the other camps know that Dachau's cremation facilities lacked fuel and were inoperative?

Thanks & welcome to The CODOH Revisionist Forum, where True Believers and the impossible 'holocau$t' stories are taken apart one by one.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Riley DeWiley

Postby Riley DeWiley » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:15 am)

Hannover wrote:
In my opinion the train was loaded with bodies elsewhere and then sent to Dachau in hopes they would be cremated there. Since the crematoria was inoperative, the Dachau staff loaded bodies from the camp on top of those already on the train in the vain hope that a locomotive could be found to take it elsewhere.

I'd like to see evidence of that. What camp did the typhus victims come from? Wouldn't the other camps know that Dachau was beseiged with typhus as well? Wouldn't the other camps know that Dachau's cremation facilities lacked fuel and were inoperative?

Thanks & welcome to The CODOH Revisionist Forum, where True Believers and the impossible 'holocau$t' stories are taken apart one by one.

- Hannover

The "evidence" (such as it is) is me looking at the death train photos and seeing what I take to be signs that (1) dead were loaded in the train in large numbers, and (2) dead were loaded haphazardly, which means they were loaded at Dachau.

I don't really have any way of knowing if the corpses originated in Dachau or in some other camp.

RDeW

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:55 pm)

Riley DeWiley wrote:The "evidence" (such as it is) is me looking at the death train photos and seeing what I take to be signs that (1) dead were loaded in the train in large numbers, and (2) dead were loaded haphazardly, which means they were loaded at Dachau.

I don't really have any way of knowing if the corpses originated in Dachau or in some other camp.

RDeW

Good point. These trains certainly were not packed as much as witness claims state, standing room only etc etc. Also, with the leg hanging out like that makes it look as if he were riding the rails with his legs dangling off the side of the car when he died, which would have meant the door would have had to be open when he perished. Of course, he could have been placed there for dramatic effect and the photo ops that western politicians are so eager for.

These kinds of photos would only have any relevance anyway if it could be proven that this was standard operating procedure as part of an overarching plan to Exterminate the Jews of Europe. Of course its not, so they leave us with these propaganda photos to create the belief within us since they have no hard facts to present.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Dec 29, 2007 5:36 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:Two photos of former Belzec campsite in 1944(?)

The following are two photos showing Belzec after the liquidation of the camp, probably taken by Soviet forces or Soviet-Polish "investigators" in 1944. The upper one show the locomotive shed hundred meters or so north of the camp entrance. The lower photo is a panorama of the former camp site. The "death camp" proper with gas chambers and massgraves were uphill.

When making the above post I forgot to include my source, which I should have done, since little birds have been telling me that the usual goons are clamoring for those sources. Well here they are. The photos in question can be found on the official Belzec Memoral website, so they should be legit, right? I hope this helps people here and otherwere.

Direct links to the page on the site where the photos are shown:

http://www.belzec.org.pl/historia.php?site=likwidacja

The area containing the alleged mass graves of 600,000 gassing victims is in the background rather than foreground (of the lower photo) if we are to trust the maps dished up by ARC and others.

Reinhard
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Reinhard » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:52 am)

PotPie wrote:Yes... This is the photo, thanks for this find, although in Nemesis at Potsdam, de Zayas identifies it as a trainload of ethnic Germans being expelled from Czechoslovakia in the summer of 1945.

Here is the faked version:

Udo Walendy wrote:Retouched photograph, captioned "transports into ghettos and extermination camps", in H. Eschwege, Kennzeichen J, Berlin: Deutscher Verlag der Wissenschaften, 1981.

See for more information:

Udo Walendy, Do Photographs Prove the NS Extermination of the Jews?, in: Germar Rudolf (Ed.), Dissecting the Holocaust. The Growing Critique of 'Truth' and 'Memory'
http://vho.org/GB/Books/dth/fndgcffor.html

There can be no doubt that the "Treblinka-Photo" has been intentionally faked and retouched and it's one and the same photograph. The US soldiers had of course to be removed to make it a "Treblinka-exhibit", just as the building of Hamburg main station on the right of the "deportation"-train-photograph and the doubledecker train coaches of the "Lübeck-Büchener Eisenbahn" railway company in northern Germany on the left side of the original photograph had to be heavily retouched in order to prevent the forgery from being debunked:

PS: Happy New Year to all readers!

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:29 am)

PotPie wrote:
Laurentz Dahl wrote:3. Jews dead at arrival in Treblinka

This is the first time I have seen this photo. Judging from the appearance of the uppermost body, it may have been somewhat tampered with. No doubt people during train transports, including the transports to Treblinka. There seems to be nothing in this photo which pins it at Treblinka II. Does anyone know if this photo has been reproduced anywhere else and if so with what captioning?

This is from the "Dachau Death Train." If a holocaust website represented it as Treblinka, then they need to do some research or stop pretending that these kinds of scenes were common throughout the camp system.

This is the original:

Here is another photo of the Dachau "death train" that I found. See the same legs sticking out from another angle:

Greg Gerdes
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Greg Gerdes » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:01 pm)

Here is a photo of some dirt and rocks dug out of a hole in the ground:

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic/bigp39.jpg

Here is the same photo after the "ghetto fighters" got their dirty hands on it and claimed that it is a picture of a pile of "ahses and bones" dug out of a "huge mass grave" at Treblinka:

http://www.infocenters.co.il/gfh_multim ... _1_web.jpg

And this photo of a shallow pit here:

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic/bigp40.jpg

Suddenly becomes a photo of a "huge mass grave" taken at Treblinka by Jacob Byck:

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:23 pm)

Reinhard wrote:Here is the faked version:

Udo Walendy wrote:Retouched photograph, captioned "transports into ghettos and extermination camps", in H. Eschwege, Kennzeichen J, Berlin: Deutscher Verlag der Wissenschaften, 1981.

I'm not sure of the actual origin of that photo. Alfred de Zayas, I think it was in Nemesis at Potsdam, sourced it as a photo of Volksdeutsche being crammed into those trains and expelled from Czechoslovakia or somewhere in the east. His source was the German archive. That may not be Jews at all, though of course, if it were, its no proof of anything, certainly not a "holocaust" and is therefore irrelevant unless one's intent is to show people were put in trains somewhere and expelled.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:57 am)

Greg Gerdes wrote:And this photo of a shallow pit here:

http://www.deathcamps.org/treblinka/pic/bigp40.jpg

Suddenly becomes a photo of a "huge mass grave" taken at Treblinka by Jacob Byck:

The Ghetto Fighters' House captions are not seldom incorrect, in some cases they are plainly bizarre. One describes a photo of the well-known Auschwitz Stammlager "gas chamber" as portraying a gas chamber at Belzec!

The faking gets more easy when there are no clear features in the photo to be used as indicators of dimension. If it was really a huge mass grave they could place a guy beside it. To begin with.

Then they would have to conduct a proper, open investigation into the contents of the alleged mass graves at Treblinka, supervised by international experts, as the Germans did at Katyn and elsewhere.

This was never done, of course.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 1 year ago (Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:18 pm)

Looked through the photo archive at the Yad Vashem site and found some interesting pictures. Thw quotes below are the descriptions attached to the photos by Yad Vashem staff/webmasters.

1. Photo of Treblinka?

Here's a real mystery photo. The description for it reads:

Treblinka, Poland, Prisoners standing next to a barrack in a camp, being inspected by a doctor.

The caption is ambigious. It could mean that the picture shows either a) some camp in the vicinity of Treblinka village, b) Treblinka II "the death camp", or c) the Treblinka labor camp (Treblinka I).

If (b), then it's a sensational picture, since it appears to show buildings not alleged to have been at the camp. Could we be dealing with a photo showing buildings used for transit purposes? But we can only speculate - the only thing pointing to the picture being taken at Treblinka (II) is the ambiguous caption and the sandy soil visible in the picture. The soil at Treblinka is very sandy since it's located not very far from the banks of large river.

2. Anti-tank barriers at post-war Treblinka?

Treblinka, Poland, Hedges and tank barriers scattered in a field in the vicinity of the camp. 

Somewhat odd that the Germans did not bother to take these things with them when liquidating the camp, especially as it is claimed that they tried to camouflage the site as a farm.

3. Post-war photo of Treblinka I gravel pit?

Treblinka, Poland, Postwar, The site on which the camp stood.

Since no one claims to have seen a huge open pit at Treblinka after the war, I take it that this is in fact a photo of the gravel/sand pit at Treblinka I taken soon after the war. Note the walls of the pit and the small forested area close to it. Could this be the wall of sand and trees seen on the various excavator photos allegedly showing the burial ground in the Treblinka II "death camp"?

MrNobody
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby MrNobody » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:43 pm)

Laurentz Dahl wrote:
2. Anti-tank barriers at post-war Treblinka?

Treblinka, Poland, Hedges and tank barriers scattered in a field in the vicinity of the camp. 

Somewhat odd that the Germans did not bother to take these things with them when liquidating the camp, especially as it is claimed that they tried to camouflage the site as a farm.

The Caption for the photo is non-specific, it does not give a date, it can not be assumed to be a post war photo nor even a photo of alleged "Hedgehog" Anti-Tank barriers at Treblinka or anywhere near the site, it's so vague that it can be anywhere in the East.

We only know of these alleged defenses at Treblinka from Yankel Wiernik, Samuel Willenberg & a couple of others (which have probably been dogging each others work for years), I suspect they lacked any real knowledge of any Camp & so when they began to "reconstruct" their drawings of the alleged Treblinka Camp they simply got carried away after adding the Watch Towers, since a watchtower doesn't look very imposing perhaps they thought more "detail" was needed to make it appear more "Ominous"

Why is it, that of all the Camps, Satellite work camps etc (around 2000??)
Treblinka is the only camp to have not only these Hedgehog Anti-Tank barriers but any form of defensive works, it just doesn't make sense, the Hedgehogs can't keep anyone in the camp, they can only keep Tanks out.
Why would anyone conduct a major assault on a camp using Tanks when the Tank can just as well obliterate the camp from a safe distance & the Supporting Infantry can just filter in through the Barriers?

If you have a camp entrance wide enough to allow the passage of a Car or Truck then you have a passageway wide enough to ram a Tank at the Main Gates, so right there, any Hedgehog Barriers are null & void, also a single row of Anti-Tank barriers is all but useless since it would only take 1 Combat Engineer to blast 1 Anti-Tank barrier out of the way to clear a path wide enough for a Tank to move through, this is why these Barriers are arranged in Depth, usually in rows of 4 with each row offset to the one in front. (checkerboard pattern).

As for the Sand Pits & Excavators, Germany needed to defend the 2750klm of Atlantic coast, there was also the East & Southeast Borders of the Reich, There was the constant Building & Rebuilding of Homes, Factories, Roads, Bridges, Flak Towers, Bunkers, Pill Boxes, Flak Emplacements, U-Boat Pens, Wharves, etc etc etc & it goes on.
That's a lot of concrete in anybody's language, since Sand is a primary aggregate in Cement, where else are you going to obtain it?
Millions of Tons of Concrete, Tens of Millions of cubic Meters, I'm sure no source of Sand was overlooked.
Wir brauchen eine Bewegung, die Deutschland endlich aus der Kontrolle der Kräfte von Versailles und Jalta befreit, die uns schon ein ganzes Jahrhundert lang von einer Kastastrophe in die andere stürzt.

Helga Zepp-LaRouche.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 1 year ago (Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:46 pm)

Hilarious.

The previously pictured steam shovel that is dropping sand (shown again below), is reproduced in Samuel Willenberg's Surviving Treblinka, and is captioned:
"crane lifting corpses destined for cremation"

Anyone see any corpses?
Back to reality without the lies ... there was an ordinary sand & gravel pit at Treblinka.

This is what passes for 'holocaust' proof.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 1 decade 1 year ago (Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:52 am)

Hannover wrote:Hilarious.

The previously pictured steam shovel that is dropping sand (shown again below), is reproduced in Samuel Willenberg's Surviving Treblinka, and is captioned:
"crane lifting corpses destined for cremation"

Anyone see any corpses?
Back to reality without the lies ... there was an ordinary sand & gravel pit at Treblinka.

This is what passes for 'holocaust' proof.

- Hannover

Same photos I can provide by taking photos in a river I live close to.

There is a lot of sand by the river banks and what they do is taking sand for masonry.
They use same style cranes though they are more modern. 8)
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Christof

Re: Alleged Photos from the Reinhardt Camps and Chelmno

Postby Christof » 9 years 4 months ago (Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:42 am)

After spending some time browsing the Yad Vashem photo archives it's clear that the accuracy with which they caption photos leaves something to be desired but I just thought I'd share this.

Maybe I need to review my notes but I don't remember any testimony about such a large furnace, or seeing it on any maps or diagrams.

The original caption reads: "Treblinka Poland, Preparations to destroy an old furnace and chimney in the camp."
(I assume they're alleging this is camp II)

http://collections.yadvashem.org/photos ... 42583.html
"All the concentration camps were, after all, vast transit camps.The inmates were constantly changing, passing from one camp to another, coming and going." Balachowsky:IMT vol.VI pg.317

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”