David Duke's speech at Tehran Conference.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kiwichap
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

David Duke's speech at Tehran Conference.

Postby Kiwichap » 1 decade 2 years ago (Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:08 pm)

For those interested David Duke has given a speech at the Tehran Conference:
Text:http://www.davidduke.com/?p=1532#more-1532
Audio:http://www.davidduke.com/mp3/tehranholoconferencefinal.mp3

Duke says: "I take no hard position on the historical accuracy of the Holocaust, I leave that to those whose whole lives are devoted to the study of the issue, but I take an unshakeable position on freedom."

I think he knows it is BS, as we all do, but he has to adopt a non-partisan position due to all the international travel he takes. How is the new law on obtaining permission to leave and return to the USA (Jan 17) going to affect Revisionists I wonder?
There was no holocaust.

Tit 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:13 am)

The New York Times initial report on the conference under the by line of Nazila Fathi, a reporter unknown to me who certainly knows whence his or her bread is buttered, highlights the David Duke appearence without giving much of his talk because Duke is not a politically correct figure in the US "mainstream" to say the least. As usual he is associated with the "Ku Klux Klan" which is like the tactic of associating David Irving with German "skinheads".

We can expect more of this. The revisionist points will not be covered by the US media if they impinge rationally on the holy dogma of the mighty Holocaust and the participants will be painted as out of touch screwballs. Get ready for this. Since we have little or no access to the media this will be difficult to overcome. I'm hoping that the Iranians will come up with something at the conclusion that can't be ignored.

Depth Charge
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Depth Charge » 1 decade 2 years ago (Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:45 pm)

David Duke MSN news report video interview;

http://video.msn.com/v/us/dw.htm?m=us&p ... bd11e1f127

By the way, is this considered off topic? I'm aware of moderators recent concerns, but i can't really judge how tight it should be. Thanks.

Oh, by the way, the reporter at the beginning mentions "11 Million people killed, including 6 million jews."...

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 am)

Jordan wrote:David Duke MSN news report video interview;

http://video.msn.com/v/us/dw.htm?m=us&p ... bd11e1f127

By the way, is this considered off topic? I'm aware of moderators recent concerns, but i can't really judge how tight it should be. Thanks.

Oh, by the way, the reporter at the beginning mentions "11 Million people killed, including 6 million jews."...

Basically a good job by David Duke. He made some excellent points and I think stated them effectively. And I think the interviewer was pretty fair to him, given the incredibly crappy standards of the mainstream media toward those who hold views that bear even a hint of holocaust revisionism. Actually I wouldn't be surprised if she has endangered her career with that interview. From the point of view of the Jewish media elites she commited the grave sin of actually allowing Duke to state his views. Most talking heads on TV would never do that. She'll probably feel the need to come back with a hatchet job on Duke in order to get back in good graces with her Jewish media bosses. The normal standard operating procedure for TV talking heads when dealing with revisionists is first of all to make unpleasant faces like they've just smelled something really foul, and then when the revisionist makes a point and presents evidence the interviewer's eyes will bug out like they're looking at an alien from the planet Zoot. And finally they will then do nothing but attack and interrupt the guest. Watch the facial expressions on the TV talking heads the next time they interview someone about the Holocaust. See if they dont project all kinds of horror on their faces throughout the interview: its really quite amusing and comical. The messages delivered by the TV talking heads through their body language is an oft under-rated part of delivering "The News." If you just read the text of what they say, it often has a much different effect than when you actually see the newscaster on TV reading the news. Peter Jennings was particuarly good at this use of body language; it was his way of subtly telegraphing to people the appropriate feelings the viewer should have toward an idea or subject matter. Again, I wouldn't be suprised if she's on her way out because of this. Too bad, 'cause she's a cutie and kind of has a different and interesting voice. Kinda like her. :D But, back to the point, I'd say good job DD! :D
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 1 decade 2 years ago (Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:57 pm)

Duke was also on CNN. Just before the interview, they had a shot report on Duke's past. They were clearly hoping to discredit the conference with his appearance but he handled it very well, he did an excellent job.

To view it, click on [David Duke on Zionism] at this link:

http://search.cnn.com/pages/search.jsp? ... vid%20duke
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Radar
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Radar » 1 decade 2 years ago (Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 pm)

For better or worse David Duke has become the spokesman of choice for the US TV media representing the revisionist crowd at the Teheran conference. Tonight he appeared in the bull ring to be taunted by the rude, prancing matador, the loud mouth Bill O'Reilly on Fox. Last night the Zionist shill Wolf Blitzer of CNN took his shots - not too effectively from Wolf's standpoint. They apparently like to interview Duke since they feel they can tar him with his supposed Ku Klux Klan past and thus avoid covering the substance of the other presentations at the conference by the revisionist heavyweights such as Professor Faurisson (which they do avoid of course) and I guess Duke likes the publicity.

To his credit Duke handles these braying jackasses very well, refusing to be bullied and making some good points. Frankly I have been surprised and impressed. He does not pretend to be an expert at revisionism but stresses the free speech point - a winner - and brushes off the Klan smears as something in the distant past.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”