[Book - Polish] Belzec by Rudolf Reder (1946 ed.)

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
The Merovingian

[Book - Polish] Belzec by Rudolf Reder (1946 ed.)

Postby The Merovingian » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:45 pm)

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The book is the first edition of Bełżec by Rudolf Reder, published by the Zionist fake factory Wojewódzka Żydowska Komisja Historyczna (Regional Jewish Historical committee - Cracow) in 1946.

For research or just for curiosity, here it is.

The full set of bitmaps is available for download at this link (Jpeg format/300 DPI/Color/42,6 MB):
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U72XYAWB

The full set of bitmaps in PDF-Image book format is available at this link (PDF/18,11 MB)::
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FO64VHY2

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I take advantage of this opportunity to ask for a digital copy of Andrzej Kola's book, Belzec. The Nazi Camp for Jews in the Light of Archaeological Sources. Excavations 1997–1999. I am really craving for it, but it seems that that holocaustic scroll is available nowhere now. I am infinitely thankful in advance towards the generous person who could provide it.

Revquery

Postby Revquery » 1 decade 2 years ago (Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:49 pm)

Please explain how to download. Every time I try, it asks for a 3 or 4 letter code shown, then it says wait, then it says it has been downloaded. But I cannot locate the material on my computer.

Laurentz Dahl
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Laurentz Dahl » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:30 am)

Some notes on the Bau-Reder map

Your contributions to this forum are invaluable, Mr. Merovingian. This book must have been pretty hard to find. It would be great to have a translation especially of the pages written by Nella Rost (I don't think this has ever been translated)

If the English translation which appeared in Polin is to be trusted, Reder claimed that the prisoner work force at Belzec numbered 500 men.

Take a look at the Bau-Reder map of Belzec. Only one of the barracks, the small one (not much larger than one of the gas chambers!) marked cz. robotnicy, is designated as living quarters for the prisoners (compare that to the three large barracks at the bottom which are the living barracks of the Ukrainian guards). How did they fit all the Arbeitsjuden in there? :? ?

What an accurate map!

Also note the absence of the "Schlauch" (which should be there since the camp shows the alleged later phase of the camp with the larger "gas chamber" building) and the absence of any division of the camp into different sectors (in Belzec allegedly two, one with the sorting and work barracks and one with the gas chambers and graves). Cf the Arad map of Belzec during its second phase:

On Arad's map, the prisoner barracks has become two, with a total area matching approximately the size of the entire gas chamber building. How did Reder, a few years after the alleged events, miss to tell Bauer that there were two larger living barracks for the prisoners?

Further notes of interest:

- The Ukrainian living barracks are placed in the far north on the map of Arad, and in the far south of the camp in the map of Reder and Bau

- The ramp is entirely missing on Reder's map

- There are mass graves on Reder's map south of the railway spur, visible to arriving victims(!)

- The dimensions of the camp is very much different in the two maps, the camp shown on Reder's map is far from the almost quadratical shape shown on Arad's.

- Arad's map has a huge storeroom (roughly twice the size of the gas chamber building) in the south end of the camp (legend 11). The Reder-Bau map only has a small part of a barrack (less than the size of one of the gas chambers) named "magazine" in the lower left part of the camp.

- The buildings marked 7,8, 21 and 22 on Arad's map are absent from the Reder-Bau map. The absence of buildings 21 and 22 probably reflects that Reder does not make any distinction between workers in the reception camp and workers in the alleged "death camp" (or indeed mention any separation of the camp into different parts separated by fences or similar) - hence no special separate living quarters for the workers in the latter.

And what to say about those illustrations... :roll:

The Merovingian

Postby The Merovingian » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:34 am)

Rudolf Reder - Belzec (1946) - PDF Image-Text
http://www.f-forge.com/?d=xq3gtW4V81HSmwNQzp0a

Rudolf Reder - Belzec (1946) - Jpeg 300 DPI Color
http://www.f-forge.com/?d=wlcuWTpGPti1BOvD0mgo

Revquery

Postby Revquery » 1 decade 2 years ago (Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:07 pm)

Merovingian: Many thanks! This is terrific, and I appreciate your hard work.

However, no good deed goes unpunished. Therefore, could you please upload in similar manner "Rok w Treblince", because I cannot download that one, either.

plaster

Re: [Book - Polish] Belzec by Rudolf Reder (1946 ed.)

Postby plaster » 5 years 8 months ago (Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:34 am)

Please any working link for this book. Images above are uncompleted.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”