Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Re: Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz

Postby Moderator » 1 year 9 months ago (Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:36 pm)

TomT:
Your point, BTW, is made in this thread. :)
M1

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

LDSguy

Postby LDSguy » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:01 am)

Hey!

I was hoping for some help, I was referred to this article which has been presented to me as a source proving the gas chambers.
I am skeptical, as always I will read this article thoroughly and ponder. Perhaps someone here could shine some extra light on it for me. Thanks!http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/iffr/report.shtml
Those who seek the truth and love the truth, shall find the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:20 pm)

LDS:
I was hoping for some help, I was referred to this article which has been presented to me as a source proving the gas chambers.
I am skeptical, as always I will read this article thoroughly and ponder. Perhaps someone here could shine some extra light on it for me. Thanks! http://phdn.org/archives/holocaust-hist ... port.shtml

It's debunked in this thread, enter Cracow above in 'search this topic'. :)

It's also handled with ease here:

'VIDEO: 'The Chemistry of Auschwitz' / another knockout punch"
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11194

See mega list here:
https://codoh.com/search/?q=Institute+o ... =relevance
scroll down

Cheers, Hannover

You cannot allow the discomfort created by conditioning to guide your analyses. As with all the other forms of crimespeak, you must engage it, preferably in public, you will get used to it. First it will be hard, but with time it will get easier (it is also great fun to watch the indoctrinated respond). Somebody needs to be the first one to scream “the emperor has no clothes“. Then, once one person does it, the others realize that it is safe and more follow. The key thing here is not to allow ideological “sacred cows” to roam around your intellectual mindspace and limit you in your thinking.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

LDSguy

Postby LDSguy » 2 weeks 5 days ago (Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:46 pm)

Thank you Hannover!

Yes, I have seen 'The Chemistry of Auschwitz' several times, and am familiar with the '....reports'. I quickly scanned the article that was given, and I noticed a few names and a few charts from memory; figured honestly it would be an easy target. Thanks for the help and effort, much appreciated.

M, LDSguy
Those who seek the truth and love the truth, shall find the truth.

NSDAP

Postby NSDAP » 23 hours 3 minutes ago (Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 am)

Thanks for this information. I was trying to discuss this issue on Facebook, putting on a few movies from David Irving from you tube, just to promote discussion. I was unceremoniously kicked out of FB. So I thought I would come here.
The great advantage about telling the truth is that nobody ever believes it

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 22 hours 7 minutes ago (Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:12 am)

NSDAP wrote:Thanks for this information. I was trying to discuss this issue on Facebook, putting on a few movies from David Irving from you tube, just to promote discussion. I was unceremoniously kicked out of FB. So I thought I would come here.

Hello there.
Yes, that is what the aptly described "usual enemies of free speech" do when they know their unsustainable beliefs will be exposed in debate.
If the facts actually supported their curious beliefs there would be no reason for censorship, debate would then be welcomed.

Certainly the 'Nazi gas chambers' scenario is a great place to start when examining the harebrained "Holocaust".
The complete inability of these alleged mass murder weapons to do what the mythology states means 'game over'.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

NSDAP

Postby NSDAP » 20 hours 8 minutes ago (Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:12 am)

Thank you Breker, I do have problems with the HCN issue, but also with the construction of the Auschwitz gas chamber. From my initial inspection online of the ovens there were immediate issues that took my attention: I wrote this about the ovens and the coke. Could you check the basic math and tell me if you see any errors.

The official videos are that 12 thousand inmates were executed by gas and processed in the ovens each day over a 10 day period That is 120 000 people. We will look at a single day: 12,000 people/46 ovens = 261people/oven.

261 hours are needed to burn these bodies, so 261 hours/24hours per day= 11 days, over the 10 day period this would be 110 days to dispose of these bodies using that technology: hardly feasible and most would have rotted to say the least. Evidence from the same style of crematoria proves that each corpse takes 20-30kg of coke to dispose of a body by burning. (there are only 48 crematoria ovens) This would amount to 2400 tonne of coke.
A ton of coke is about 5 large 200 litre barrels (assuming the coal was not crushed into briquettes first) which means that the equivalent of 12 thousand barrels in volume of coke would need to have been stored there on site. It would need to be readily available to keep the furnaces ablaze. No intelligence aerial footage shows anything of this sort. The furnaces were designed to contain only one person at a time and it is impossible to stuff two in let alone the 5 or so claimed, so that they burn using body fat. This is ridiculous as people are over 60% water and this water would have to boil away before burning will start. Assuming there was enough coke and the crematoria could do 46 bodies per hour, 120 000 hours/46= 2500 bodies each crematoria per day which means 104 days using that current technology provided everything worked. People need to look again at reality.

Another claim made online is that in its peak efficiency which coincided with the apparent gassing of Hungarian Juden 20 000 were disposed of every day over a 10 day period, which amounts to 200 000 people: it is claimed there were 46 ovens working at full capacity. Just going one day at a time 20 000 bodies/46 ovens=435 bodies/ oven. It will take 435 hours to dispose of these bodies (crematoria can do one body per hour max: fact) which is 435 hours/24 hours/ day = 18 days. to dispose of all 200 000 bodies at this rate would take 180 days: not really the height of German efficiency at all. Now this would use 20kg coke per person x 200 000 people = 4,000,000 kg of coke or 4 000 tonne.

What would this sort of look like from the air. As mentioned one tonne of coke is equivalent to 5 barrels; each barrel is 0.218m^3 so a tonne is 5 x 0.218m^3 = 1.1m^3. 4000 tonne is 4000 x 1.1m^3 = 4,400m^3. Assuming the height of the coke is 3 metres and the other dimensions are more or less proportional, using area x h= volume area X 3m= 4,400m^3 area = 4,400m^3/3= 1467m^2. Square root of 1467m^2= 38m. So the dimensions are about 38m x 38m x 3m. This is larger than the "gas chamber" which is clearly seen from aerial recognizance shots of the camp. There was no evidence of such a huge coke pile in any of the aerial shots: why? because that amount did not clearly exist. What did exist was 250 tonne delivered in about 1932 and another similar amount a year later.

This amount of coke would have dimensions about 14.8m x 14.8m x 2.5m. For a whole year of 1.1 million people this would take 22 000 tonne of coke with over all dimensions of 24,200m^3. Stacking this say 3 m high would give dimensions of 90m x 90m x 3m, which is about the size of a Rugby field stacked with coke 3 m high. Of course all that would not arrive at once but the 4,400m^3 volume would have been necessary at one time if the actuality did occur and this is simply not documented or visualized in any photo. The amount of coke needed for the operation as recorded is 44 times greater than what is documented in the coke order Invoices for Auschwitz. There is a fabrication somewhere and an economy of the truth.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 18 hours 36 minutes ago (Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 am)

NSDAP, welcome.

From an earlier post of mine I recommend this thorough demolition of the alleged Auschwitz gas chambers & alleged Auschwitz homicidal gassing process, see that analysis here:

http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywo ... sf=msgonly

Cheers, Hannover

- The massive numbers of so called "survivor$" are living testimony to the fraudulence of the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.
- The mere fact that there are endless "survivors" when it's claimed that 'the Germans tried to kill every Jew they could get their hands on' blows away the impossible '6M Jews, 5M others, & gas chambers'.
- If Jews are so sure that millions of Jews were murdered, then why do they ask Revisionists such dumb questions like "so then, what happened to them?"
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

NSDAP

Postby NSDAP » 17 hours 56 minutes ago (Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:23 am)

Thank you Hannover, we both know atrocities went on: at Lidice it was disgusting and whoever ordered that needs to be put to the wall (my emotion.. sorry) but also the dreadful atrocities of the Allies at Dresden where 200 000 innocents were murdered.
No Allied person was put to the Nuremberg Tribunal for war crimes: it is this that really bothers me. Looking at your signature statement if we were aloud to find evidence that the unfortunate people were not murdered they would love to bring close. I am living in Aotearoa atm, where there was natural disaster a the "Pike River Mine" that exploded by methane gas a few years ago. All the families and the current government just wish to reclaim the bodies and to know the truth so it doesn't happen again: this is normal thinking to get over suffering. Somehow with the Holocaust all investigation has stopped unless it is censored and that is not appropriate. We deserve better.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”